• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Following The Paracast on Twitter

tommyball

Skilled Investigator
Hi-

First off, I have been listening to the Paracast since the beginning and love what Gene, David and the co-hosts have done. That said, I have to confess that I am not a fan of the forum updates that appear in the Paracast's Twitter feed.

I started following right after Gene announced that the Paracast was on Twitter and I enjoyed the regular updates about upcoming guests. Once the forum updates were added to the feed, in my opinion, it became a bit too much to sift through.

Admittedly, I have not been active recently in the forums. My interest in the paranormal has been going through a lull so to speak, yet I still listen to this show weekly. Perhaps two Twitter feeds might be an option? One for the forum and one for everything else?

This is just my opinion so others certainly may disagree, but I wanted to voice my opinion here and offer a suggestion before I just went and stopped following the show's tweets.

Thanks to Gene and the co-hosts for continuing to do an excellent job.

-Todd

It does get a little too much. Not that I have anything interesting on my twitter list to read anyway.

Keith (I got a little suspicious of my Native American spirit guide when he urged me to try my luck at the blackjack table)

---------- Post added at 01:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 AM ----------

It just replied to this thread and then I got a notice that I replied to this thread, so I replied to say I know I replied and I got another notice saying I replied to this thread, so I replied to say I know I replied and got another notice so I replied to say . . . .

Keith ( I can buy a song while on the toilet using my phone means no one is really working on cancer, are they?)

I also follow the Paracast on Twitter, and I had never checked out the forum until those updates started popping up -- but I can see how they would be a bit much.

I think having two Twitter feeds would be ideal. I'd be happy to follow both, but those who found the forum updates tedious could follow only the primary account.

Thanks,
AJ

I also follow the Paracast on Twitter, and I had never checked out the forum until those updates started popping up -- but I can see how they would be a bit much.

I think having two Twitter feeds would be ideal. I'd be happy to follow both, but those who found the forum updates tedious could follow only the primary account.

Thanks,
AJ

I'm changing the preference so that we only send Twitter updates for new threads rather than new posts, so the clutter will be reduced. :)

Back