• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Flying Saucers are real - Keyhoe Classic Download

neuromancer

Skilled Investigator
Hello folks

Found an interesting alternative news website while browsing the internets! They have Donald Keyhoe's book available for free download. Am guessing most of u ppl might be having the hard copy as such! But i am used to reading a lot of articles online and from the computer as such! So if there are folks like me, then u wud love this!

This website is pretty gud i must say. Besides they also have a magazine available for free download all the time. Mags from June 2005 till October 2006 are available for download as well.

Have a luk at their website!

Here's a direct download link for the PDF neway!

Flying Saucers are Real - Donald Keyhoe

Also check out for Issue 4, March 2006. There's an interesting interview with Jacques Vallee regarding the current state of UFOlogy! I am a huge fan of Jacques Vallee, so I enjoyed his interview!

Here's the direct link for that Issue!

Magazine - Vallee Interview

The source website:

Sub Rosa Magazine

Mogwa said:
Thank you, Neuromancer. Just downloaded the Vallee interview.

ur welcome Mogwa! its a pity that these days we get to hear Vallee's opinions about the paranormal in such rare interviews to the print media! it wud be awesome if someone cud convince the guy to do a radio show! but am afraid that might be xtremely difficult! the last time i heard him was on some show whose backdoor link i was able to sniff and hear online! i guess the interview was done some 15 years back or so. neway Gene and David might give it a shot! ;)

Actually, Vallee did recently (past month or so) do an interview on Coast. I was very surprised, and all the stuff he was pushing was his computer science side rather than his UFO side (which is fine, but let's face it, we all know who he is because of his UFO side, although Gene and David may be more familiar with his computer science background than the rest of us), but it didn't strike me as anything new, and I think maybe that's why we don't hear from him as much.

He postulated the ultradimensional hypothesis fifteen or twenty years ago, and then withdrew to let the rest of us fight out the extraterrestrial theory.

Just in case it helps anyone, I’ve given links to some relevant UFO books which are available online in following posts:

Significant free UFO books
Less significant UFO Books
Significant Non-UFO Books

Those posts are part of a larger article I made available to help those new to UFO research, "Free UFO Researcher Starter Pack".

(I hope Gene and David don't mind my providing links to relevant posts on another forum - this just seems more efficient than reposting the same material here).

All the best,

Isaac

Back