• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Floating Head

AJ38

Paranormal Novice
I was talking to my 16 yo niece today and she told me that she had seen a ghost on Friday, she said she was in bed and woke up to check on her 2 month old daughter who was lying in her crib, when she looked over she saw a head with large bright blue eyes looking in to the crib, she said she closed her eyes and re-opened them but it was still there, she repeated this a few times but it was still there, she turned away to shout her mother and when she looked back the apparition had gone.

Yeah thought that myself, she did say she was frozen with fright, she's adamant that she was fully awake.
The family have only just moved into this house which is rather spooky to be fair and her dad has said he's seen a few thing's since they moved.

I have a FLOATING HEAD joke.

This floating head is - well - floating down a city street, and then it floats into a bar.

It floats up to the bartender and says, "Howa 'bout a shot of whiskey please."

The bartender pours a shot and carefully holds it up to the floating head and pours it in it's open mouth.

Suddenly - POOOF!

An entire body appears under the floating head!

The man with the new body says, "Wow, not bad, I'll have another shot of whiskey."

THe bartender pours another shot, and the man picks it up with his hand (something he couldn't do before) and knocks it back.

Suddenly - POOOF!

The man disappears entirely!

The bartender shrugs his shoulders and says, "Should'a quit while he was a head."

Back