• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

floating blue orb

hello
My name is Brady and I want to add to the pale blue orb sightings. So here goes..
I was asleep lying on my right side when I was disturbed by a couple of voices talking in a low hushed almost whisper. I heard both Male and Female whispers. The Female seemed to be in charge.
Well after thinking to myself that it didn't seem like a dream. I turned over to my left side, when I was on my back I half opened my eyes and saw a lite blue almost white orb floating about a foot over my head. I was so groggy , I felt drugged. When I was done rolling over that's when it got noisy. I heard the man say "I think he opened his eyes."
The woman then got angry with him asking how is it that I even woke up!
They went on for a minute or so and I fought the drugged feeling and finally broke out of the twilight sleep. My body was frozen and I couldn't move - still groggy I spoke to them. She kept asking how he allowed me to wake. I answered that I was just rolling over and saw the light. That it wasn't the mans fault if the woman was in charge she should have been paying more attention to what he was doing. It was then that I felt the bed jerk like an earthquake jolt. Then it all went quiet. A couple minutes of trying to stir from being ( paralized) I was able to move. I saw the clock said 3:55 AM. I have had feeling that things were strange at night in bed. Had and have no proof but I know what I heard and saw a couple nights ago. After thinking I would pull a blank upon searching --- blue white light over my head---- I got this sight as a first . Seeing that others have seen this light and what they think or they're ideas as to what it is I am releaved that I am not alone.
Thank you
Brady

ThreadNecromancy42.jpg

Oh and welcome to the Paracast

I have also had an experience which is very close to the original post here..
When I was 7 i remember seeing a light blue orb it was faintly glowing. Slightly bigger than a tennis ball.
It was in my parents house in the loft, the loft was pitch black. The loft had a hatch which was open and I could see this orb as clear as day!
after a few seconds it quickly moved and seemed to either hide behind a wooden beam or disappear into the wall. It seemed intelligent and seemed to notice me looking at it. Very strange to me that people have had very similar encounters to me.
I have noticed most people who see them are children is this maybe because we are more spiritually in tuned as children?

I had an experience which is very close to the original post here..
When I was 7 i remember seeing a light blue orb it was faintly glowing. Slightly bigger than a tennis ball.
It was in my parents house in the loft, the loft was pitch black. The loft had a hatch which was open and I could see this orb as clear as day!
after a few seconds it quickly moved and seemed to either hide behind a wooden beam or disappear into the wall. It seemed intelligent and seemed to notice me looking at it. Very strange to me that people have had very similar encounters to me.
I have noticed most people who see them are children is this maybe because we are more spiritually in tuned as children?
The one I saw was also blue, but larger, about the size of a small van. Three of us saw come out from behind a mountain range on the other side of the lake we we were near.

Last edited:
The one I saw was also blue, but larger, about the size of a small van. Three of us saw come out from behind a mountain range on the other side of the lake we we were near.

I apologize regarding post length...

I saw a blue Luminous-Orb (my name for these suspected ET objects, for my convenience and to differentiate beween photo-orbs and disc-orbs, all three different types of unrelated objects, yet spherical in appearance) in 1998. I was out on my long driveway (can park four cars end to end out to the street entrance). It had been raining for days, but had stopped early in the day. The 4 o'clock, grey cloud cover was low, perhaps as low as five hundred feet/152m. The sun was illuminating the clouds but was not breaking through, so the clouds, while grey, was diffusely illuminated. In Los Angeles, we seldom experience or see lightening and did not experience any durring the rains. I detail these apparently unrelated matters due to information that I read in the Carla Reukart, Mcarthy collaboration with Don Elkins' telepathic communication experiment with alien intelligence, RA. RA, in the "Law of One", claims that all alien exhibitions are presented in parallel with an alternative explanation, it is known as the "Law of Confusion" which is purportedly applied in all Human/Alien interactions. This offers a counter argument that presents that a larger control picture is extant than the general perception, that sightings are all random events. In my observation, the counter explanation is that I was seeing nothing more than 'ball-lightening' although there was no evidence of lightening in the area.

The even transpired about 4pm in the early evening. In the 40 years that I've lived at that residence, I had never been outside on that driveway, while chatting on a cordless residential landline telephone. That in of itself was rather odd. I was chatting with an associate, who was at work at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena California, USa. At the time he was a member of my SETV movement and organization. The fellow, has hardware for which he was directly responsible, that is sitting on Mars. I was chatting with him re; the possibility to develop and employ an all-sky lens focused on to a large CCD sensor array mapped to the co-ordinates of the visible sky to detect and track meteors in flight, while aiming a tunable LASER beam up at the meteor, capturing the returning LASER energy, as a means to measure vibrational features of meteors while ablating. Meteor astronomy employs very crude instrumentation by comparison...caveman stuff. My strategy was that if I could track and take measurements from an ablating meteor through the ionization ensheathing the meteor, then I should also be able to detect, track, and take measurements from the hull of alien craft thusly ensheathed within ionization. LASER tuning would enable the LASER beam and subsequent energy return to pass through the meteor ablation ionization.

I was going through the requirement details with my pal, when I noticed on the concrete around my feet on which I was standing a bluish tint. I looked up, and located approximately one foot forward of my face, and about one foot over my head a cantaloup mellon sized bluish tinted sphere. It was very bright, but surprisingly for the intensity, not blinding? The sphere was absolutely motionless and around its circumference were yellowish/white fractal like patterns that were interstitially jerking in a stachotic pattern motion which after a few minutes seemed somehow synchronized with my thoughts?!!!

The sphere was not translucent, I could only see the surface. After a few more moments, I remember thinking, "What the hell are you?" Simultaneously with that thought, the sphere became semi-translucent, and inside, there was approximately 1/3 the diameter of the outer sphere, a large dark chocolate appearing ball, which I very clearly perceived as being the sphere's intelligence and that it was looking at me! Also, I, in lieu of a better description, heard a message, a voice? That said, "Your Guide", (what ever that means?) and something about, "You've been looking for us, what do you want?" The message did not seem freindly, in fact it had a tone of being something of a threat. I also heard four or five other simultaneous streams of information one of which contained information regarding a classified military directed energy weapon for which myself and my two business partners (we operated a three person scientific military research contracting company for 12 years) had a contract to instrument, I can't go into details, but it was shocking. Apparently ET are pissed off because Earth Military are shooting down their craft using DEWs. Shades of President Reagan, and StarWars... The other streams of information were sketchy and broken, I was never able to make sense of those streams. I speculate that its because I'm only Human and I was just too stupid to cognize parallel streamed information! It was telepathic information, or something akin to what we perceive as being telepathy. May not have been? But it seemed so to me.

The inside of the sphere had a watery bluish appearance as though I was looking through water, and I caught the distinct impression that I was peering inside a portal, into another dimension, and I saw what appeared to be a flat desert like plain, with mountains off in the distance, the inner chocolate sphere was elevated some distance above the plain. After a few moments, the chocolate sphere, began to change shape, into a sideways tear-drop, a ball on the left side, a point on the right, while the chocolate ball remained stationary, the background scene appeared to be moving to the right and was accellerating. A moment later, the outer sphere began to slowly move, moving directly over my head. I turned to see where it went and it was no longer visible. The exhibition had terminated.

Yep.

Time Reveals All...

kronoz

Last edited:
I apologize regarding post length...

I saw a blue Luminous-Orb (my name for these suspected ET objects ... I was chatting with an associate, who was at work at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena California ... I was going through the requirement details with my pal, when I noticed on the concrete around my feet on which I was standing a bluish tint. I looked up, and located approximately one foot forward of my face, and about one foot over my head a cantaloup mellon sized bluish tinted sphere ...
Did you relay the event to your pal on the phone as it was happening? What year was it? Check out this post in the Faked or Too Good to be True thread.

Did you relay the event to your pal on the phone as it was happening? What year was it? Check out this post in the Faked or Too Good to be True thread.

Hi,

> what year was it?
>> I saw a blue Luminous-Orb (...) in 1998.

> Did you relay to your pal as it was happening?
No, I was too dumb founded. Strangely, a few moments later when I related what happened he was ho-hum about it? It wasn't intended for him in any case, else it would have appeared on his end of the line. He has never been witness to an alien exhibition. My suspicion is that he is too left hemispheric oriented. A few of the other SETV members, were the interested parties. Allen Tough was particularly interested as well as Sy Wong (both are now silent keys). Prof Tough, a SETI-I (SETI Institute) board member, wife, a field behavioral anthropologist, had on occassion reported observing Luminous-Orbs in wilderness areas where she was doing field work in Canada. So he had some interest in the subject. Allen, "Alien Tough" conducted a 12 year InterNet contact experiment. While Dr. Wong, was primarially interested in how the object could glow with such intensity yet not be brilliant at the same time while being constrained in a small object. Sy, was a multiple Ph.D. scientist, a RADAR physicist (was Chief scientist of Hughes Advanced Electronics Design Laboratory, a title that embarassed him, and another discipline being high energy physics, --he was a reluctant SETV member, but was a 30yr friend, whom I snared into the SETV movement by encouraging him to help me design an ET interaction primer for my ETp Luminous-Orb Contact experiments.

Harley Rutledge, Physics Dept Chair, Mo.edu, told me that Luminous-Orbs "must like me, as they followed me home. Sometimes at night, I'd be sitting on the can, and these little qumquat sized orbs would zip down between my legs, disappearing down into the toilet hole down into the sewar! My wife and I named those 'IFOs' Hah hah hah". There is more to his story regarding his experiences with luminous-orbs. For another time.

Erling Strand (Proj Hessdalen, has on occasion visited with me in my home). Dr. Strand, Prof Electrical Engineering, Otsfold.edu, also studies and has had significant experience with luminous-orbs.

David Akers is another Near Earth ET Studies (NEETS) electronics scientist who studies and has had significant experience with luminous-orbs. Later, this month my SETV website be back up, and I'll post a link to Dr. Aker's Yakima Indian Reservation Luminous-Orb studies report he authored under contract to Dr. J. Allen Hynek.

I designed and fabricated a luminous-orb contact experiment. I courted and trained a MUFON remote-viewer to operate the experiment, unbeknownst to the RVer, I used'm as a PSI-Beacon to attract luminous-orbs to the platform.

Luminous-Orbs are known by many names, David Akers names them "NLP" or 'nocturnal luminous phenomenon', other's Marfa Lights, "Browns Mtn Lites", "swamp torch", etc. I have a list of over 1200 names coined through out the centuries, but one that really stands out, is 'corpse-candles', as these objects were frequently seen in and around the newly buried.

Obviously they play a significant role in the ET paradigm and it is my opinion, that luminous-orbs, it seems to me,
are the, down inside the neighborhoods, between the houses, sometimes in the houses (I've seen them inside my home in other events also), people monitors. Probes.

Anyone who is seriously searching for ET, experiences contact with these luminous-orb objects. They know we are looking.

What is the alien agenda??

Time Reveals All...

kronoz

Back