• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Flesh-Eating 'Bots Are Coming!

skunkape

Paranormal Maven
O.K...first spend some time with Zeno,

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FaEpgqi4Nj8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

And then imagine millions of intelligent robots , integrated with the following technology, gone bad.
I can see a future scenario that looks like a cross between 'A.I.', 'Child's Play', and 'Cannibal Holocaust.'

Upcoming Military Robot Could Feed on Dead Bodies - Science News | Science Technology | Technology News - FOXNews.com
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

This makes me think of a truely awful movie starring Bruce Campbell and Walter Koenig called "Moon Trap"... Also the movie "VIRUS" starring Jamie Lee Kurtis and Donald Sutherland which had a similar plot and was equally bad.

Oh it's all fun and games now but just wait until Zeno turns up at your doorstep looking for Sarah Connor. Who's gonna be laughing then?

This makes me think of a truely awful movie starring Bruce Campbell and Walter Koenig called "Moon Trap"... Also the movie "VIRUS" starring Jamie Lee Kurtis and Donald Sutherland which had a similar plot and was equally bad.

Dude I loved Moontrap LOL.

Hmmm...'Moontrap.' Always good to learn there's a crappy sci-fi flick I haven't seen. It's a genre I tend to dig. I watched one recently that was surprisingly good...'Timecrimes.' I know it sounds like a VanDamme flick, but give it a chance. It is by far the best Spanish-made time-travel flick I've seen in a while.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Dude I loved Moontrap LOL.

Ironically, I hope.

Hmmm...'Moontrap.' Always good to learn there's a crappy sci-fi flick I haven't seen. It's a genre I tend to dig. I watched one recently that was surprisingly good...'Timecrimes.' I know it sounds like a VanDamme flick, but give it a chance. It is by far the best Spanish-made time-travel flick I've seen in a while.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

I think I saw someone put Moon Trap up on Youtube recently...

Back