• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

First Impressions

SR2

Skilled Investigator
As a new listener I thought I'd let you know what I think.

1. I'm a fan of your Mac podcast and whenever you mentioned this other podcast, I always thought it was called "The Powercast". The name didn't sound very interesting or mysterious so I never bothered to look into it until now.

2. I used to be a listener to Coast to Coast with Art Bell and George Noory but got frustrated with the lack of critical thinking and tough questioning that happens on a lot of these shows. I'm really happy to see that both you and David are much sharper and clear headed in your approach to the subject matter.

3. I've only listened to your first 3 shows so far, but I really like what I've heard. David's sighting in Venezuela was my favorite show. With his backgound in Computer graphics, has he ever thought of creating a visual rendering of the scene?

4. Guest suggestions: Linda Moulton Howe, Whitley Schreiber, Richard Doty. I'd also be interested to hear from the guy who runs the Ufowatchdog site. He is one of the few people out there who seems to do any background research into the claims that these other individuals make.

Keep up the good work.

Doty lies at times according to researcher Greg Bishop, but your right he would make a good guest. According to Stanton Friedman the book, I believe it's called Exempt from Disclosure, which is by somebody (I think it was Doty and Robert Collins) from the Aviary, has a few major flaws in it with supposed documents from what I can remember.

If I could add that some of the people from Adventures Unlimited Press would make fine guests that would really fit the show format. They include David Hatcher Childress, Jerry E. Smith, and Joseph Farrell.

Thanks for the kind comments! I think the idea of creating some CG visuals to illustrate my experience would be great, just gotta find the time. The only way to really do it justice would be to shoot some video of the actual location, but there's no Caracas trip in my immediate future.

I heard Doty on Coast to Coast with both Bell and Noory. He was a disinformation agent who has gone "straight". He claims that he was shown footage of captured aliens during his training with the Government. I've always wondered whether this was actual film of real aliens or if he was being deceived himself by his own handlers. I also think he was involved with the Bennewitz case. He also had dealings with Linda Howe in the '70's or 80's.

Back