• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Final count :-)

Free versions of recent episodes:

Let's hope no more 'gimmick' accounts come our way.Other then that, Gene ot David should send No. 2000 a single rose. :p

And here we go - 2000 members!

I guess this means Nostradamus was full of shit. According to his followers, it was all supposed to come crashing down in 1999!

But then, I guess, I could be wrong.

Decker <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

I guess this means Nostradamus was full of shit. According to his followers, it was all supposed to come crashing down in 1999!

But then, I guess, I could be wrong.

Decker <INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>

Dont forget, we're nearly at 2012. :D

Mark

Back