• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

February 3, 2019 — Kevin D. Randle

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
Kevin Randle is always one of our favorite guests on The Paracast.

He brings a refreshing honesty and supreme intelligence to the subject.

In fact, Randall and I enjoyed the session so much that we convinced Kevin to continue the discussion on the After The Paracast, an exclusive feature of The Paracast+.

For more information about our premium subscription service, please visit: Introducing The Paracast+ | The Paracast — The Gold Standard of Paranormal Radio

Well I did chance a download - and it was a pleasant enough chit-chat about a TV drama show and once again just re-hashing of old old "cases" (Roswell, Arnold et al) but I really don't see this subject making any advances at all - do you?
Advancing through time while raising public awareness and determining who actually said what and weather or not it's true is a certain kind of advancement.
There's nothing new here with respect to current tangible evidence.
Scientifically valid material evidence sufficient to prove alien visitation to those who require that level of evidence is not in the hands of the public. It may not even be possessed by anyone. I don't know. I would imagine that if such evidence were to be brought to light, it wouldn't be by civilian groups. It would be either by some currently covert corporate or government entity, or the aliens themselves. The liklihood of them coming directly to Gene and I or George Noory or Alejando Rojas is astronomically small. So I'm not sure what you'd expect from the show in the meantime?
Your repeat guest was obviously a gentleman, nice guy, well versed in all of the ufo-lore - but I think you exaggerate a little - surely "supreme intelligence" should be reserved for likes of Einstein, Prof. Hawking et al? I doubt Dr. Vallee would accept such an accolade.
I really doubt the comment was literally earnest.

I would however consider Randle to be one of those A List Speakers in the ufology lecture/conference arena. Besides, it's a little late to get Einstein or Hawking. But we have had Vallée on. I don't think he brought us any scientifically valid material evidence either. If that's the only aspect of ufology you're interested in, then I'm confident that you'll probably see that headline someplace else first.

I've downloaded the episode, but haven't listened to it yet. I just wanted to add that any time John B. Alexander is on the show I listen to it twice.

Although the podcast often drifts off to off-topic subjects, I still enjoy it. It reminds me of when my crazy, paranormal-experienced family would gather around on summer nights on the porch and tell their stories. Good show.

Here is a link to the "change of pace" book that KDR wrote in 2013, Conversations - A Study in Hypnosis and Past Life Regression that was mentioned during the interview. It is only $3.99, but you can read enough at Amazon's "Look inside" to clearly get the picture of what KDR was writing about. IMHO it would have been interesting during the interview to have delved more deeply and knowledgeably into what KDR thinks happened with the hypnotic subject written about in the book. However, during the show, it seemed clear that GS and JRM simply dismiss reincaration, and therefore, regarding Randle's book, there's nothing further to talk about. Whatever. Let me also say very clearly, I do not think reincarnation occurs either. On the other hand, various "paranormal" phenomena cause people, like the "supreme intelligence" bringer, KDR, to consider it somehow as a possible explanation to what they observe.

It seems quite likely to me that various paranormal phenomena related to human consciousness are related to each other, including the phenomenal aspects of supposed "reincarnation", remote viewing, hypnotic regression, channeling, experiences of ghostly hauntings, abduction experiences and other such things. IMHO, there are non-human sentient beings who access and manipulate people's perceptions to one degree or another, and are associated with these phenomena. One thing is certain, the approach of KDR to such hypnotic regression work, as related in this book, Conversations, is diameterically opposite to the approach of David Jacobs, as recently illustrated in an interview with Richard Dolan, here, where Jacobs states that he continually drives hypnotic regression in the direction that "he" thinks is correct. If there are non-human sentient entities among us who can influence human thought and perception, then can they also drive both hypnotist and the hypnotized into a "feedback loop" of misguided or deceptive experiences? I think so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Although the podcast often drifts off to off-topic subjects, I still enjoy it. It reminds me of when my crazy, paranormal-experienced family would gather around on summer nights on the porch and tell their stories. Good show.
Thanks for the comments. I'm searching for the sort of atmosphere that resonates with the audience first because: Having been a listener of many shows myself, particularly shows that air late at night when I'm working on something alone, it's good just to hear some other human voices. It almost doesn't matter what they're saying so long as it's inviting. If it also engages that's even better, but mainly it's for those others out there who have had some sort of paranormal experience to know they aren't alone and it's not all just nonsense.

... IMHO, there are non-human sentient beings who access and manipulate people's perceptions to one degree or another, and are associated with these phenomena.
Fascinating. Intuitively I'm drawn to the same conclusion, yet the absence of verifiable objective evidence remains a problem. So how do we tackle it? May I suggest starting with an outline of what "manipulating people's perceptions" means ( in some greater detail ), e.g. By what mechanisms to produce what results?

I liked this episode. Nice the some people can just let themselves have fun with the Project Blue Book TV series instead of getting up in arms over, "Hynek's Memory". I think the 'outrage' is either 'It should have been me!' jealousy and sour grapes. Some critics place too much emphasis on this ruining UFO culture and tainting it's credibility.

I liked this episode. Nice the some people can just let themselves have fun with the Project Blue Book TV series instead of getting up in arms over, "Hynek's Memory". I think the 'outrage' is either 'It should have been me!' jealousy and sour grapes. Some critics place too much emphasis on this ruining UFO culture and tainting it's credibility.
Totally. The largest part of ufology is cultural, and a large part of the culture is entertainment. Having a serious ufology background as well just makes all that even more fun ( for me ). Glad some other people feel the same way :) .

Last edited:
Fascinating. Intuitively I'm drawn to the same conclusion, yet the absence of verifiable objective evidence remains a problem. So how do we tackle it?

JRM, I don't think you have much doubt about some kind of extraterrestrial visitation, despite a very, very low amount of actual "verifiable objective evidence." When people mention that, you have said more than once that it depends on "how much" evidence one needs to reach a conclusion. So, that, to me, is very similar to the approach to paranormal experiences that I mentioned above.
May I suggest starting with an outline of what "manipulating people's perceptions" means ( in some greater detail ), e.g. By what mechanisms to produce what results?

Sounds great. Go for it. My suggestion is that during interviews, when an appropriate situation arises, to start inquiring about such things.

Nick Redfern just posted an article at Mysterious Universe, which I just read, and that ends with:

"It’s easy to understand why Hypnagogia is perceived as being the cause of attacks of the incubus and succubus variety. But, there are important questions that needs answering. Sleep Paralysis is an undeniable, real phenomenon; there is no doubt about that. But, is it a product of the internal intricacies of the mind, the dream state, and the subconscious? Maybe not. It might actually be provoked by an external, supernatural source; one that can invade our dream states and manipulate them accordingly." (bolding added)

And if these external sentient sources cause such influence in that specific paranormal scenario, then perhaps they also influence in various other scenarios, as I mentioned above.

... It might actually be provoked by an external, supernatural source; one that can invade our dream states and manipulate them accordingly." (bolding added) And if these external sentient sources cause such influence in that specific paranormal scenario, then perhaps they also influence in various other scenarios, as I mentioned above.
I posed the above to Alejandro Rojas on the most recent episode of The Paracast, and he was very receptive to the idea.

Good show and regarding the above quote (Randall ) its more plausible a advance type of intelligence life form would be able to manipulate wind (weather) and time during contact.
I don't don't about "more plausible" or even less plausible, but I think it's a valid extrapolation either way, and although it should be plainly obvious, I don't immediately recall any correlations between strange weather and UFO reports. A quick search; and as expected, I found something ... ALIENS created Hurricane Michael and left evidence – shock claim

Last edited:
That's a typical over the top link :Dand more like the car interference type events which weather manipulation occurs in some cases. Will it occur more or less with electric cars in the future? Listen to Nick Pope on another podcast great to see him back on the Paracast Show .

That's a typical over the top link :Dand more like the car interference type events which weather manipulation occurs in some cases. Will it occur more or less with electric cars in the future? Listen to Nick Pope on another podcast great to see him back on the Paracast Show .
Yes it's a sensationalist tabloid story, but like I was saying, I don't recall any cases ( let's call them serious cases ) where a UFO was observed changing the weather. Do you know of any?

Back