• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Feb 24th Atlantic Coast UFO Conference Show

Loose Leaf Tea

Skilled Investigator
[align=center]OH

MY

GOD[/align]

Warning: Don't listen to this show in public. I listened to it on my iPod this morning whilst walking my dogs and quickly became the park loony who laughs wildly to himself. Even David's voice-channeling was funny!

Hey, Sci-fi channel, History channel. Dump all your UFO shows NOW and film Gene, David, Dr Sue and "Jerry" touring the country in their Mystery Machine as they critique each and every UFO conference.

The show was a RIOT and reminded me of all the wretched UFO conferences I'd ever been to here in the UK (I guess they're the same the world over), before giving up.

Great show, great show. And more Dr Sue please!

Yeah...I gotta say having listened to that...I don't think I ever want to go to a UFO conference. Ever. BTW I finally got around to listening to Jeremy's podcast. Hilarious. Dr. Lynne Kitei singing.....where did that come from? Did any other speakers break out into song?

I wasn't able to listen to the show online Sunday night... this is the first time that's happened to me. Anyone else experience this? The player at the paracast web page just seemed to stay at 'Connecting'.

I downloaded the podcast but, just curious if anyone else had the same problem listening through the web page. Usually I'm able to play (stream?) the show via the page with no problem. Hopefully this was just a one-time thing for me.

A very relaxed show with four friends sitting around talking about some ridiculous people. I enjoyed it very much. Its one of the reasons I listen to the Paracast. I watch a lot of these conferences on google and I often think what Gene and David would do to some of these people.

Thanks for the great show everyone

I was there on sunday and didnt see any one from this show there.although it was a very funny show I think attending both days should have been required.Sunday was just ram rodded through with out any thought to the participants attending.I have the lady's e-mail who put it on and have both praised and blasted what took place there on sunday.Sat was right on the money for funny.By the way DR.Kitei stole my pen!!!!what the fuck??!!:eek::eek:

pininmefin said:
I was there on sunday and didnt see any one from this show there.although it was a very funny show I think attending both days should have been required.Sunday was just ram rodded through with out any thought to the participants attending.I have the lady's e-mail who put it on and have both praised and blasted what took place there on sunday.Sat was right on the money for funny.By the way DR.Kitei stole my pen!!!!what the flock??!!:eek::eek:

Doctors are notorious for having lots of pens :)

The most interesting thing on the show was that Richard Dolan believes Bob Lazar, now that deserves investigating...

I know there are a few important points against Lazar that can't be ignored (and he was supposedly only there for 3-4 months), but there are several points in his favor that are just as hard to ignore:

1) How did he know when and where to go see the light shows at Area 51? Can't deny those, there is plenty of witnesses and video of it. And if Bob was only a janitor or cook at S-4 it means they told the janitors and cooks when they were going to test the flying saucers.

2) He does have SOME paperwork backing up that he was someone (phone book and W2).

3) They used to debunk him by saying there is no way Element 115 could exist, now they found that he was right about that.

4) Jim Tagliani, a former engineer of the Stealth Project, remembered working with Lazar and was in no doubt he had attended Cal-Tech. Also, Knapp found 3 employees of Meson Laboratories who all recalled Lazar - no person works there without the highest of qualifications.

5) He passed the polygraph tests.

6)
when asked about Bob Lazar about forms of energy more advanced than nuclear. "I will shut up"

7) He never changed his story, nor did it get more and more fantastic over time.

8) The amount of details he gives in his interviews and on his website are overwhelming. I couldn't just make all that stuff up and remember to say the same crap every time I was asked. Why over-complicate it if you are trying not to get caught lying? And if he is lying, he is still one smart SOB!

9) He doesn't sound like nor give body indications that he is lying in any of his interviews. He just seems so damned believable.

10) He never made any money that I am aware of. His story whether fiction or non is VERY interesting. He could have made money on books and movies all day long. So what did he gain from all of this?

11) Pathological liars that are of the mentality to lie to get attention don't get sick of doing it and just quit. They usually can't stop and will do anything to keep it going. He has vanished for years now and has no interest of talking about it anymore.

I haven't listened to the paracast version of the atlantic city ufo conference but I have listened to The Clueless One's podcast. I had stopped and got some fast food on the way to work while listening to the podcast and almost choked after hearing vaeni's description of David leaning over Paola Harris' table telling her whats what. Freakin hilarious. Would love to see a pic of that...

If you haven't heard Vaeni's mobile podcast describing his time at the atlantic city ufo conference you should...it's hilarious.

I also listened to the Vaeni podcast, which helps in making sense of the Paracast discussion. It would have been great if David carried a recorder with him also, so he could do what Jeremy did.

Nice change of pace Paracast.

I liked what David said about the number of people at conferences with "socialization issues" (forgive me if I've misquoted the exact phrase). I haven't been to a UFO conference for over 15 years but it seems they haven't changed much!

Re. Bob Lazar, am I going mad or did I see him on TV selling Polonium-210 after the Litvinyenko assassination? You couldn't make this stuff up!

urkotic said:
I wasn't able to listen to the show online Sunday night... this is the first time that's happened to me. Anyone else experience this? The player at the paracast web page just seemed to stay at 'Connecting'.

I downloaded the podcast but, just curious if anyone else had the same problem listening through the web page. Usually I'm able to play (stream?) the show via the page with no problem. Hopefully this was just a one-time thing for me.

What browser do you use? I don't often listen to the live broadcast, as it airs very late in the UK. But when I do, I can't listen to it in Internet Explorer, despite enabling cookies, etc. It works fine in Firefox, though.

I know it is to late this year but David, Gene and the crew need to go to the UFO Congress in Laughlin Nevada and get an entire week of this type of entertainment.

I have met a few VERY few good contacts there. I think the last time I attended was back in 2004.

If anyone has been to a UFO conference the recent show is even more funny...I would think.

www.ufocongress.com

Ally,

With some VERY specific exceptions (Dolan, Leir, Pope and a few others), that lineup is an absolute freakshow. Honestly, it looks to me like it would be a waste of an otherwise good week. I don't think I'd EVER attend that nightmare.

dB

tommyball said:
Awesome show!!!

David/Jeremy: Did Dolan give any sort of update on his forthcoming book?

Thanks,
Todd

It is forthcoming. I don't remember if he gave a release date. I do know that he wanted it to cover from where he left off to present but there was so much info that it's now going to be part two of a trilogy.

David,
The Laughlin conference is a freakshow and more. There is a small genuine aspect to the conference but too small for my taste anymore.

I thought you guys might have fun with the BS and find genuine people hiding in the corners.

Have any of your guests or people you know ever talk about having, what feels like manipulated (possibly mind controlish )abduction experiences at these conferences? I know that was clear as mud but I wasn't sure how else to ask it.

Back