• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

FBI Vault Link

I only called attention to an FBI document. What one wishes to make of it is a matter of personal perspective and belief.

😄 A "disc suspended from a balloon" was most definitely not what Brazel and others found at the ranch. IIRC it pertains to some other alleged case.

In this age of conspiracy theories, I doubt there will ever be conclusive proof of exactly what happened - at least no proof to convince everyone.

I think there will be, albeit not for quite some time and only after radical, requisite changes. The Alien Grand Design gets into that at length.

In such matters, I prefer prosaic explanations first.
Unfortunately for skeptics, all prosaic "explanations" were blown out of the water, years ago. At the conclusion of his aforementioned book KDR noted "To understand Roswell is to know that, other than the extraterrestrial we have no answer."

Beside that, the UFO field has (unfortunately) become another "industry". The more confusion, speculation and mystery the better, from that cynical point of view. :-(
I think the right books dispel a lot of the confusion i.e. deliberate misinformation.

Back