• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Favorite to least favorite Dr. Who

Mr. Fibuli

Paranormal Adept
I really dig classic Who. Modern Who..not so much.

1: TOM BAKER
2: Jon Pertwee
3: Peter Davison
4: Peter Capaldi
5: Sylvester McCoy
6: William Hartnell
7: Chris Eccleston
8: David Tennant
9: Patrick Troughton
10: Paul McGann
11: John Hurt
12: Colin Baker
13: Matt Smith

I really dig classic Who. Modern Who..not so much.

1: TOM BAKER
2: Jon Pertwee
3: Peter Davison
4: Peter Capaldi
5: Sylvester McCoy
6: William Hartnell
7: Chris Eccleston
8: David Tennant
9: Patrick Troughton
10: Paul McGann
11: John Hurt
12: Colin Baker
13: Matt Smith
Tom definitely number one for me.Colin last.I love cakes so no surprise me choosing 2 bakers!

I grew up seeing Tom Baker, so he would be my favorite. Sylvester McCoy would be my least favorite. Best assistant, Nicola Bryant (Peri).

Last edited:
I need to get into this series. I'm not sure why I am not a fanatic, because so many other friends are. I have a hard time getting into it, but more recent seasons give me hope. I'm happy to be advised by you Huge Who Fans as to where to start.

I need to get into this series. I'm not sure why I am not a fanatic, because so many other friends are. I have a hard time getting into it, but more recent seasons give me hope. I'm happy to be advised by you Huge Who Fans as to where to start.
tumblr_mws91acsJj1rp29dvo1_250.gif

It's ALL about Tom Baker. Watch the classic series. A few Tom Baker shows are blah, but 90% are great. I suggest The Pirate Planet- that one is on Netflix.

I'm not that into Dr Who TNG.. The Eccleston episodes were cool, Capaldi is cool..
I'd like to throw Steven Moffat and his 'Coupling' relationship triangle bulls#\! down a long well.
EDIT: I retract my sentiment regarding Mr. Moffat. He does not deserve execution. I stand by my well-throwing-down of the other stuff.

Last edited:
Back