• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Fastwalkers

Thanks MJW, that was up to date and well put together. Perhaps forum members can put down their swords and glean the wisdom of these long time researchers and see their own truths in the ufo phenomena. We must petition the governments to begin the process of disclosure so we can move ahead in our evolution as a planet and as a species. 8)

Just a heads up for anyone in the Metro Denver area: The Colorado MUFON group looks like it is showing the Fastwalker movie this Saturday from 2-5pm. Looks like the cost for non-MUFON members is only $5, so I'm gonna go and check it out (even though Steven Greer is in the movie...) . See www.comufon.org for more info and a map. And no, I am not a member of MUFON or COMUFON, I just thought that it was good info to pass along.

It appears to be good, but be forewarned that at about 98 minutes, it's a huge download. Don't even consider it on dialup, and it will probably FAP a person on satellite. DSL or cable will be required.

The alternative is to go to this website and order the DVD. The quality will be far better than the compressed Web version, and you'll be supporting the producers' future works. (Note: this is an unpaid plug.
biggrin.gif
)

Fastwalkers

I went and saw the full length movie this last Saturday with the COMUFON folks and overall, I enjoyed the movie. However, I was not very impressed with the inclusion of George Adamski, Dr. Greer, Sean Morton and the infamous photos from Billy Meier, who were featured prominently. It would have been an even better and more objective movie if these folks had been left on the cutting room floor. That being said, I did enjoy the inputs from Stanton Friedman, Dr. Macabee and the other UFO researchers. I don't know if the movie will make it to a mass theater release, but, it does have grains of truth in it and if you are interested in UFO's, you will find the movie a well done project that is worth watching.

klatuu_berada_nicto said:
I went and saw the full length movie this last Saturday with the COMUFON folks and overall, I enjoyed the movie. However, I was not very impressed with the inclusion of George Adamski, Dr. Greer, Sean Morton and the infamous photos from Billy Meier, who were featured prominently. It would have been an even better and more objective movie if these folks had been left on the cutting room floor. That being said, I did enjoy the inputs from Stanton Friedman, Dr. Macabee and the other UFO researchers. I don't know if the movie will make it to a mass theater release, but, it does have grains of truth in it and if you are interested in UFO's, you will find the movie a well done project that is worth watching.

I think its good for up and coming new investigators to keep a open mind and gives you a insight of what some of the big names in UFOlogy has to say and where we have come, to a point.

I've watched the web version of this movie and parts of it are really interesting. There is one part in this video or another video that shows a NASA camera that caught an object just over the Earth's atmosphere. This object appears to take a right angle turn and slow down. However, you can clearly tell that it is an optical illusion. The camera is zooming out and stops suddenly making it appear that the object is making this maneuver. There is even another object shot at the same time in the same frame which makes the same maneuvers as the larger one. It is clear that this is a trick of optics. There are great interviews and eyewitness reports in this video though. Come to think about it, the example that I gave above may be in another video. It was strange. Some so-called experts were supporting this particular clip as being an authentic UFO caught on camera by NASA. I need to find this clip, I suppose.

Sukrillux said:
I've watched the web version of this movie and parts of it are really interesting. There is one part in this video or another video that shows a NASA camera that caught an object just over the Earth's atmosphere. This object appears to take a right angle turn and slow down. However, you can clearly tell that it is an optical illusion. The camera is zooming out and stops suddenly making it appear that the object is making this maneuver. There is even another object shot at the same time in the same frame which makes the same maneuvers as the larger one. It is clear that this is a trick of optics. There are great interviews and eyewitness reports in this video though. Come to think about it, the example that I gave above may be in another video. It was strange. Some so-called experts were supporting this particular clip as being an authentic UFO caught on camera by NASA. I need to find this clip, I suppose.

Much of Nasa's "ufo" footage isn't anything "alien". Where there's crappy quality cams, the imagination runs wild. Kinda strange much of NASA's footage is of extremely poor quality. I always found this odd.

If you find the clip you speak of, I'll have a look. It sounds like some vids I've seen, but which one I'm unsure. At first I thought you might be referring to STS-48 vid, which has somewhat been explained. I'm still a little intrigued with the object that *seems* to shoot out from the Earth's atmosphere though.

Thank you for posting this. I just watched it and thought that it was a great show to see. Although, it is strange that they included Morton, Greer, and some Billy Meier references as these people have lost so much credibility in the UFO field.

Lorrie said:
Thank you for posting this. I just watched it and thought that it was a great show to see. Although, it is strange that they included Morton, Greer, and some Billy Meier references as these people have lost so much credibility in the UFO field.

Not so much strange, but typical and sad in my view.

Lorrie said:

ur rite! ufowatchdog hall of shame is prominently featured! :D Forget the documentary part, have you visited the Fastwalkers site and seen other short interviews with the ppl featured as to how they got involved in ufos and so on! I watched Sean David Morton's interview and then i decided to block the Fastwalkers website in my browser! :D he said that Neil Armstrong or Edwin Aldrin, i donno who exactly, was his godfather blah blah blah! :p

Back