• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Farewell Mr. Spock (Prime)

Free episodes:

Having not really ever gotten"into" the other star treks variants this is what I initially thought Goggs was referring to , those evil little Tortue devices worn by the evil fu manchu wearing alternate universe enterprise crew members. Uhuru looked even hotter in that episode.

Last edited:
Leonard Nimoy: Bank of Canada urges Star Trek fans to stop 'spocking' five dollar bills - People - News - The Independent#

Spock.JPG

I was talking to a Jewish guy a couple of days ago...when he told me that Leonard Nimoy was Jewish. Nimoy copied the spit-fingered gesture "live long and prosper" from Jewish rabbis that suspend both hands with the splayed finger gesture over a baby that is being blessed by God. The rabbi has God's blessing pass thru the open space between his splayed finger gesture.

I gained a deep respect of Nimoy's portrayal of "Spock" on Star Trek.

Oh dear. First this, and now they say Terry Pratchett is gone. Two people who made my life a lot more enjoyable. Live long and prosper, wherever you go now.

Last edited:
He opened a whole generation of minds; including mine. He made us imagine the possibilities. And he always demonstrated decency, humility and heart. Can't ask for a better legacy than that. RIP, Mr. Nimoy. LLAP, Mr. Spoke.

Back