• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Family Video

Bixyboo

Skilled Investigator
Hey all:

Many years ago, about 1997, I watched this video once of an entire family who was being 'taunted and teased' supposedly by these Aliens. They were being 'burned' and running around the kitchen trying to evade these burns to their backs and stuff. I think the video even showed the supposed Aliens in their yard, too. (it was at night)..it was like a real documentary type of a show.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?

I'm sure it was probably a hoax video, but still, was wondering if anyone has seen it and your thoughts?

Bixyboo

ur talkin about the Lake County abduction vdo prolly! its a fake. all of em featured in the film are actors!

neway this is the one rite?

in fact the grandma character is played by Gillian Barber. She acted in a few X Files Episodes as well, Ghost in the Machine, Red Museum etc.

gillianbarberiq3.jpg

I don't recall the burn part in the kitchen. But it's probably Lake County. I was pizzed when it aired and sent in a rant to the station that aired it. UPN I think. The idiots even left out the credits in my area (and certain other areas I hear) in order to deceive people.

I recall e-mailing Stanton asking him what's up with he being on the show, and he said that all his comments weren't in relation to the footage but abductions in general. He hadn't seen the video at the time, if I remember correctly.

To this day I still get the occasional person ask me about that show.

Lake County was in 98. By Dick Clark Productions.
Alien Abduction: Incident in Lake County (TV Movie 1998) - IMDb

Hey all, thanks so much for providing the info and link. I'm still watching it, not sure if this is the one or not....it might be tho. I remember them feeling 'burning sensations' on their backs (the daughter I think) and them running in their kitchen and thru the house trying to escape it and all. Like I said, I'm quite sure it was a hoax video and this one might be it...I'll watch all the parts and let ya know, but I think it could be it. What a lark, huh? Sure was entertaining at the time, tho.

I think there was a different/original version of this same video that I saw, I don't think this has the same people in it.

Hey, anyone ever see the vids on www.disclose.tv ??

It's like the Paranormal YouTube.

There's this one vid called 'Ghost in Car' that's kinda cute, lol.

Bixyboo

Back