• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Fake Fiji Mermaid (w/ photos)

P

Paranormalfreak101

I was searching the web and came accross this cool looking, but unfortunatly hoaxed, mermaid thing. I think they should sell these as novelties or sell them as "lucky mermaids" lol. Tell me what you think of the pics! Keep in touch and please add your opinions!

merman1_trievel.jpg

mermaid2dstamp.jpg

fijimermaid.jpg

They do sell them as novelties. One of the reasons they were made. If not those exact ones, similar ones that I've seen at least. Pretty ugly. I wouldn't want it in my house.

Lol. Well, you could also say 1/4 monkey, 1/2 fish, and 1/4 A. LeClair, and all glue! Lol. I thought the picture would be interesting to talk about. Below are some more creepy pictures. Enjoy them! :rolleyes:

mermaid4.jpg

feegee2.jpg

feejee1.jpg

OMG you must tell me where to findone of these....things! Lol. I'm gussing you could find one somewhere tropical. Like the Bahamas or somewhere like that. Obviousely in Fiji you could find one lol. They should call them "CAPTURED MERMAIDS in a bottle." :eek:

bigfoot+crossing+honobia.jpg

This is some weird sign I found and I thought you ppl might get a good laugh about it. Lol keep in touch!

Back