• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Fair Play.

Do you feel that you are fairly represented by elected officials?

• Total voters
That's a bit of a broad question, isn't it?

What exactly do you mean by "fairly"?

And represented how? Like do the politicians adequately reflect my personal politics? Or are they working for the purposes they campaigned on oe what?

That's a bit of a broad question, isn't it?

What exactly do you mean by "fairly"?

And represented how? Like do the politicians adequately reflect my personal politics? Or are they working for the purposes they campaigned on oe what?

Use your' best judgment. And expand. People are dissatisfied for a number of reasons., federal, state and county. I left this open to everyone's discretion.

Use your' best judgment. And expand. People are dissatisfied for a number of reasons., federal, state and county. I left this open to everyone's discretion.

By that statement you have limited your question to the USA. I live in Canada, others on this board live in other nations. The means and manners in which are elected officials are chosen and are meant to act on our behalf differs in subtle ways from place to place. Even if I could pin down such a vague notion as "fairly" into quantifiable and qualitative terms that could be addressed properly it would be meaningless to others.

Like I said, it's too broad a question. My gut reaction is "no" but I have no reasoning to back it up, it's a purely visceral response.

Back