• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Exopolitical Email Re: Disclosure

Exopolitical Email Disclosure

musictomyears said:
truthseeker said:
Guys,
unless a UFO lands on the White House lawn there is not going to be any disclosure, not now, not in 2013.

Quite.

The situation is like this: Reconnaissance teams from other civilisations occasionally look-in to see what we are up to - and leave again. Once they think we've grown up, they will make open contact. Don't hold your breath, though.

The only slight exception are the greys, who come here to collect genetic material in order to improve upon their own race. They stick around for a while, but have no interest in open contact either.

ETs + governments avoiding publicity = current situation.

Source?

I don’t know boys and girls, I guess anything is possible, but damned unlikely that this is legit. Highly probable that this someone trying to pull something over on someone else.

What does “…events leading up to official disclosure will involve more ethically oriented extraterrestrials…” mean anyway? That makes no sense to me.

Oh, and one more thing. If I hear this "The Space Brothers are here to welcome us as soon as we become civilized" horseshit once more I think I’m gonna go stark raving mad. Unless you have some proof about that, please spare me. And, don't give me that "They have told many contactees/abductees that very thing" shit either. If they were so peace and brotherly love, they would make their message known to the world by showing up and announcing it publicly. Picking random ordinary folks from bedrooms, car’s, and camping trips (often against their will) and telling them this and then masking their memory until it is unlocked by hypnosis makes the message sound a little fucking suspect to me. Not to mention picking Steven Greer as you ambassador.

There is nothing to show what “They” are, or what “They” might be here for. You could just as easily make the case that they are military scouts here to judge our reactions so that they can better tune the attack force. Or, that they are servants of giant diamond covered ticks living 22 miles below Lima, Peru hell bent on pollen and mold spore collecting.

Sorry for the rant but that crap just pisses me off.

(I would now like to formally apologize to David for comments made previously on responding to posts while pissed off. I now understand.)

If it's leaked, it's bullshit. That's pretty much the way everyone should look at anything pertaining to Extra Terrestrials.

Here's why.

Our government for the last 200 years or so, has been planting bullshit in the minds of people in order to sway our enemies one way or the other. Whenever I read about newly found, or leaked documents, I know that without a doubt it's bullshit. The government does not tell you what it does not want you to know, and it certainly doesn't tell people anything that it knows will upset the applecart.

People are stupid. 100 percent across the board, they are morons. They care about themselves, their comfort, and not much else. When you break everything down in human society, anything that fucks with comfort, or their perceived reality results in a serious social breakdown across the board. A great example would be Hurricane Katrina.

Imagine if everyone today found out there were extra terrestrials and nobody could do anything to stop them from visiting us. Every church would burn, every single government office would burn, and you better believe all the liars who have led us down this retarded path we've been on since the fucking dark ages would pay a horrible price.

Imagine the people who have kept the human race stagnant for the last 600 years being brought to justice.

It will never happen, because these people will not let it. They'll sooner destroy this planet than ever let themselves be brought to heel.

Imagine what there would be to gain from openly welcoming new technologies and advances from real extra-terrestrials. Now imagine just how easy it would be for every person in the world to become better off. In the construct we live in, there are people who have been guiding our pathetic race singlehandedly. They have waged war, engineered disease, created religions and destroyed countries in the name of so called progress and change. It's about the retension of their power.

The same people for the last 5000 years have held power over every human being on the planet, and all that would be lost if one day aliens landed, and showed us what real power was.

Which is why you'll never read anything truthful in a book, magazine, or leaked government document, because it's all about the deception, and the joke being played on people who believe.

RonCollins said:
I don’t know boys and girls, I guess anything is possible, but damned unlikely that this is legit. Highly probable that this someone trying to pull something over on someone else.

What does “…events leading up to official disclosure will involve more ethically oriented extraterrestrials…” mean anyway? That makes no sense to me.

Oh, and one more thing. If I hear this "The Space Brothers are here to welcome us as soon as we become civilized" horseshit once more I think I’m gonna go stark raving mad. Unless you have some proof about that, please spare me. And, don't give me that "They have told many contactees/abductees that very thing" shit either. If they were so peace and brotherly love, they would make their message known to the world by showing up and announcing it publicly. Picking random ordinary folks from bedrooms, car’s, and camping trips (often against their will) and telling them this and then masking their memory until it is unlocked by hypnosis makes the message sound a little fucking suspect to me. Not to mention picking Steven Greer as you ambassador.

There is nothing to show what “They” are, or what “They” might be here for. You could just as easily make the case that they are military scouts here to judge our reactions so that they can better tune the attack force. Or, that they are servants of giant diamond covered ticks living 22 miles below Lima, Peru hell bent on pollen and mold spore collecting.

Sorry for the rant but that crap just pisses me off.

(I would now like to formally apologize to David for comments made previously on responding to posts while pissed off. I now understand.)

Well put.

We see the same tendency of "the others" to pick unreliable strangers out of random situations in religion, too. Take, for instance, Paul of Tarsus. The man claims to have been walking down a road one day when suddenly there shone upon him a beaming, white light accompanied by a voice delivering a message intended for all of mankind. Then too there is Moses, who claimed to climb a mountain and talk to God at the top -- but only he was allowed to go up there and talk to God, see. No one else. Like the magical fairies of bubble-yum yum forest, only those who really believe can see.

And Joseph Smith, the founder of Mormonism. When I hear Christians complain about the stupidity of the Mormon religion, I kindly remind them that practically their entire belief system is founded upon various people who, like Smith, claim to have had a personal encounter with divine beings and, also like Smith, who have absolutely no evidence to substantiate such claims.

If God or aliens or whoever has a message for mankind, they ought to deliver it to mankind and not some random person. How about...a message in the form of a star scroll. That is, God could rearrange the stars in the sky to spell a message for us. Or aliens could send a telegram marked "attn: Earth people."

musictomyears said:
Perhaps I have been paying attention for the last 20 years, and perhaps I've had encounters with the greys.

Perhaps I have too and perhaps I don't draw the same conclusion. If true, how are you certain?

Jacques Vallee Kills The Story

Just in time for The Paracast's Jacques Vallee interview....

Ted Roe of NARCAP asked Vallee to do a little snooping and here's what he came up with....

My friends in France can find no trace of Lorant at CNRS. He now claims he was an "auditor" at IHEDN but is now beyond the age limit.

You'll notice that the story speaks of "the Secret UN Meeting" even though it appears to have been a routine mid-level gathering (non-secret) to prepare an administrative conference. The manipulation is becoming obvious. My advice is to stay away from it.

It seems to me this story is falling apart but the structure is very interesting -- along the lines of a psywar rumor process or what is known around the Internet as a "meme war":

1. You make up a really intriguing story that seems very legitimate by including respected names: UN, French Ambassador, DSK etc. and precise dates.

2. You leave it full of holes so that people will come up with questions, thus revealing who is interested and why.

3. You imply great secrecy, thus dangling new bits of mystery.

4. You slowly retract the story (since a lot of it was made up in the first place out of pure imagination) but you point to a legitimate-looking person (Lorant) who was there.

5. The legitimate-looking person (whose credentials don't check out) "reveals" more details but does not confirm the earlier story, thus gaining additional credibility and "dangling" new information.

6. Legitimate journalists reinforce the apparent story by trying to follow this new trail.

7. You throw in new intriguing names like Ted Kennedy and John McCain through new anonymous sources "who could be in danger if they revealed their names..." thus seducing more recognizable researchers into revealing their interest...

8. You use the Internet to circulate the whole mess to an increasing circle of people, hoping to create a mass effect.

9. At that point, any official denial of the story (or part of it) sounds like a cover-up or skeptical reaction, enabling you to claim that you are the victim of disinformation, etc. etc.

All very clever.

Feel free to circulate my analysis. I'd like to know what other people think of this.

Jacques Vallee

AND ALSO FROM VALLEE....

Oddly enough, some of the arguments of the alleged UN report are similar (although exaggerated) to the testimony I presented quite officially before the political committee of the UN in 1978, along with Dr. Hynek, Claude Poher, Gordon Cooper, Stanton Friedman and a few others in attendance. The meeting was non-secret (it was in fact open to the public and press) and widely reprinted. Therefore I don't even grasp what Messrs. Salla, Lorant etc. are claiming in terms of new information, or why there would be such a pretense of great urgency and secrecy.

Last minute information: Gilles Lorant has been forced to resign
from the FEA in France and has confessed that he was not and had never been associated with the IHEDN, which told him in no uncertain terms he would be brought into Court (such false claims and misrepresentation expose you to 100,000 euro fines, plus time in jail in France) unless he made it clear he had no such status.

So the whole thing has collapsed.

Jacques Vallee

Back