• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Exopolitical Email Re: Disclosure

valiens

Skilled Investigator
Just got this in the ol' email. Here's all I know about The Pickering Bros.:

1.) One of them shouted me down when I told them that "Fastwalkers" doc was a propaganda piece, not a map of facts.

2.) They spoke at the Culture of Contact fest last year and had never met Bassett.

3.) They are straight-forward characters to the point of militancy.

That's it. Your thoughts on this story, anyone?

Source at U.N. tells of secret UFO meeting February 12, 2008

I received the following email from two trusted colleagues (Clay and Shawn Pickering) regarding a reliable source informing them that a secret meeting occurred yesterday morning (Feb 12) at the New York office of the United Nations concerning the recent spate of UFO sightings. It appears that a number of nation states are concerned about the impact of increased UFO sightings and wish to be briefed about what is happening. Their source, who currently works in the diplomatic corps, had to travel for an early morning off the record meeting at the UN. Their source revealed that a secret UFO working group exists that is authorizing the release of such information to the public, in an effort to acclimate others to what is about to unfold. A date of 2013 was given as the time for official disclosure and/or when extraterrestrials show up in an unambiguous way. In the interim there will be acclimation related releases of information. Importantly, the source revealed that the events leading up to official disclosure will involve more ethically oriented extraterrestrials, and they will not pose a military threat to the world.

The information below may be related to the recent debate in the Japanese parliament and statements by the Defense Minister http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601101&sid=apLM6Rsq0jXY&refer=japan over how Japan would respond to extraterrestrials appearing over Japanese airspace that display peaceful intent. It appears nation states are moving forward in developing public policy on how to respond to extraterrestrials showing up. So if the information below is accurate, then it is likely that we will see more examples of governments making official statements concerning how they would respond to extraterrestrials that show up over their airspace. It is likely that parliamentarians around the world will start receiving briefings to help them develop public policy concerning extraterrestrial life. Such briefings will probably extend to prominent media sources who will give more coverage to UFO sightings in popular media outlets such as Larry King Live. Increased media reports will first likely lead to disclosures of secret antigravity technologies http://exopolitics.org/Exo-Comment-64.htm that have been withheld for over 50 years, as a prelude to official disclsoure of extraterresrial life. The source's reference to suicides is probably related to those who will learn that much of what they have learned and believed over a lifetime was a lie. The 1961 Brookings Report http://www.enterprisemission.com/brooking.html referred to scientists as being most vulnerable to the disclosure of extraterrestrial life since it will make redundant many of the cherished scientific theories and models held by this community.

Overall, it appears that a countdown is underway to official disclosure around 2013, and that nation states and the UN are being briefed. The acclimation process will accelerate over the next five years as UFO sightings increase around the globe forcing governments to make public policy statements on UFOs and extraterrestrial life.

Aloha,

Michael E. Salla, Ph.D
Kona, Hawaii
2/13/08
www.Exopolitics.Org <http://www.exopolitics.org/>

----- Original Message ----
To: Michael Salla <[email protected]>
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2008 9:47:00 AM
Subject: Source at U.N. tells of secret UFO meeting February 12, 2008

Dear Mike,

Shawn and I met with our source who currently works ... [in the Diplomatic Corps]. We had discussed various topics when the Stephenville and O'Hare UFO's cases were brought up. Shawn, actually, brought up the cases--"what's the deal with these incidents? Why is Stephenville getting so much press? "...etc...etc. Our source did not answer the questions immediately and other topics were discussed. About 5 minutes later, our source said to us, "Notice I did not answer your UFO questions." Shawn stated to him that we felt he wasn't interested in answering. Our source stated, "not at all." He took a breath and responded, "Unfortunately I can't go into it, but getting up tomorrow (February 12) at 6 AM to attend a briefing at the UN at 8AM is highly unusual. I (Clay) asked, "Does the briefing tomorrow have anything to do with these UFO incidents?" Our source said he could neither confirm nor deny, hint, hint. He stated that an 8AM briefing simply did not happen, unless these was a pressing need. Shawn and I probed him as best we could without forcing him to compromise his security issues. Our source stated:

1) UN is an international organization. Clay stated, "Therefore the briefing has do with other nation-states in context to sightings?" Our source affirmed.

2) Shawn stated, "Then there have been other incidents around the world, like Stephenville case?"

At that point, our source got up and made a phone call and returned within 2 minutes. Our source stated, "Out of professional courtesy, I made a phone call to my source and stated, 'mission accomplished.' " He stated to Shawn and I:

1) There is a group he is affiliated with whose task is to release information to certain sectors of society--i.e., your community (UFO).

2) The briefing had to do with calming the nerves of certain nation-states regarding sightings.

3) The Russians seem really anxious.

4) The Bush boys (Neo-cons) are anxious about being left out of the loop, when Bush steps down.

5) Although incidents are occurring around the world, these are NOT "Independence Day" types. In fact, our source stated that the ships are not as big as the ones portrayed in the film.

6) When contact is made (officially to the world) there will be no ambiguity.

7) You'll know things are heating up when suicides dramatically increase. A date of 2013 was given. Shawn stated, "Perhaps a meltdown factor." Source nodded yes.

8) Our source was to dress in civilian clothing to put the Russians at ease. They hate military dress.

9) The civilian dress was to facilitate deniability so as not to implicate the military.

At this point, our source apologized for using us to get this information out. He was doing so at the behest of his superior, an admiral. The admiral stated, "What about these conspiracy guys": Using Shawn and I as a conduit. Our source feels that globalization is an effort to reduced the 200 plus nation-states down to a single entity; at which point, a one
world representative body can present itself to a "galactic federation" type council. ...

Our source said, "get this out there and let me know what your peers feel about this.

By Clay and Shawn Pickering

Forward as you wish. Permission is granted to circulate among private individuals and groups, post on all Internet sites and publish in full in all not-for-profit publications. Contact author for all other rights, which are reserved.

Yeah, I'm not concerned that they are making it up but I am concerned that they might not know the difference between someone who works at the UN as a janitor and as a diplomat.

Wanna disclose the truth?--OUT THE GUY.

(That said, it's probably Robert Dean.)

Exopolitical Email Disclosure

valiens said:
the recent debate in the Japanese parliament and statements by the Defense Minister http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601101&amp;sid=apLM6Rsq0jXY&amp;refer=japan over how Japan would respond to extraterrestrials appearing over Japanese airspace that display peaceful intent.

That's very interesting, I wasn't aware of this. Quote Defense Minister Shigeru Ishiba:

"There are no grounds for us to deny there are unidentified flying objects and some life-form that controls them".

He explicitly confirms the existence UFOs, and that they are controlled by "some life-form". Even if one were to interpret the last statement as "controlled by humans", it would still mean that objects enter Japanese airspace which the military is neither capable of identifying or intercepting.

David Biedny said:
Utter, total horseshit.

For f u c k 's sake...

dB

Yet another raging-bull-in-a-china-shop response. You have no way of knowing whether at least some of the information is correct.

He explicitly confirms the existence UFOs, and that they are controlled by "some life-form".

I think it's more accurate to say that he's refusing to deny their existence, not quite the same as confirming it (leaving aside for the moment the exact meaning of "UFO" in this context, of course). I guess this statement is also a translation from the original Japanese so perhaps there's room for interpretation in any case.

Given the reported position of his colleague re. the Nazca Lines though, I'm not strongly persuaded that Japanese politicians are any better informed than the rest of us.

Look at Michael Salla's track record. The guy produces nothing but big piles of horseshit.

How many intermediaries are working in that email? I had a hard time counting. Michael Salla heard from the Pickerings who heard from a "source" who recieved a phone call from his "source." Ugh, this is worse than an ETA Hoffman narrator.

Michael Salla believes every single story about ufos he's ever heard. EVERYONE he's ever met in the field is his "trusted colleague." The man is bats.

When he jumps on something (hell, he jumps on everything) I usually back way off. The Pickering brothers? I'm sorry. This is just more serpo-hey-gimme-some-attention quackery.

Believe it or not, there's more:

http://www.ufocasebook.com/2008/unupdate.html

Okay now, I do not give this much credence at all BUT I have read several abductee accounts that have related similar information, placed in a similar time frame (usually the "arrival" occurs about 2015) and specifically named mass suicides as a consequence.

So the question is could this be legitimate info, legitimate DISinfo or merely ufo lore feeding on itself?

It's possible that I'm just completely stupid or nuts, I really don't care which, but I've been reading Dimensions by Jacques Vallee and this exopolitical stuff reminds me of the lies told throughout history from a subset, an extremely strange subset, of intelligence that caused general havoc within civilizations all over the world. Fairies, gnomes, aliens, none are so very different according to Vallee and he really backs his theory up.

But the lies told are the things that stick out for me. It's possible that the foreign intelligence, not the KGB but the other worldly/reality entities, have some influence with people like the Pickerings or Salla, but mostly I think real human beings have a way of influencing our reality too. We're lied to all the time. So it doesn't matter who's making tall tales, it's all bullshit.

Guys,
unless a UFO lands on the White House lawn there is not going to be any disclosure, not now, not in 2013. If there was to be a disclosure it would have happened by now. What is so special about that date anyway? How many times have I heard this crap before? There's been so many sightings, so many witnesses and what has it produced? Nothing. People are going to continue to speculate, people are going to continue talking about it. Heck, even if some official disclosure statements were made by the government (this or foreign)...it's not going to change anything. We still wouldn't be any closer to knowing what they are than we are today. Sorry for being so skeptical, but I've seen this pattern over and over over the years and nothing has changed. I bet you 20 years from now we're still gonna be at the same place we are today.

truthseeker said:
Guys,
unless a UFO lands on the White House lawn there is not going to be any disclosure, not now, not in 2013.

Quite.

The situation is like this: Reconnaissance teams from other civilisations occasionally look-in to see what we are up to - and leave again. Once they think we've grown up, they will make open contact. Don't hold your breath, though.

The only slight exception are the greys, who come here to collect genetic material in order to improve upon their own race. They stick around for a while, but have no interest in open contact either.

ETs + governments avoiding publicity = current situation.

Back