• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Evil Spirits and Incubus

bluegreengrass

Paranormal Novice
When I was a teenager, I got very depressed and went down the wrong paths in life. As a result, it has been brought to my attention through horrifying dreams/paranormal experiences a few years ago that I have many very dark energies around me and have had them for a long time. I was wondering if there is anyone who is not evil or sociopathic themselves or immature who has experienced the same issues to discuss how to banish them and/or offer moral support about it. It seems most people on the internet seem to equate being haunted on par with watching a scary movie when we are experiencing this and the pain and suffering that these entities cause, to me at least, does have significance even if we are all disconnected and nobody seems to care.

When I was a teenager, I got very depressed and went down the wrong paths in life. As a result, it has been brought to my attention through horrifying dreams/paranormal experiences a few years ago that I have many very dark energies around me and have had them for a long time. I was wondering if there is anyone who is not evil or sociopathic themselves or immature who has experienced the same issues to discuss how to banish them and/or offer moral support about it. It seems most people on the internet seem to equate being haunted on par with watching a scary movie when we are experiencing this and the pain and suffering that these entities cause, to me at least, does have significance even if we are all disconnected and nobody seems to care.
There people in this world who would rather die trying to defeat their enemies than surrender to defeat.

I was wondering if there is anyone who is not evil or sociopathic themselves or immature who has experienced the same issues to discuss how to banish them and/or offer moral support about it ...
The first two sources to try, and you can try them both at the same time, is to visit a mental health professional. They are often free with health benefit plans, or may be free as part of your community service. Here in Calgary free counselling is provided as part of our healthcare system. The other is to approach a member of the clergy from whatever church you feel most comfortable seeking spiritual guidance from.

Or if you're not religious, there are secular humanist organizations that may help. With this COVID-19 pandemic lockdown still in place, it may be difficult to find anyone to come out in person, but some are offering virtual sessions. I don't know of any that you can engage with remotely. Be careful. Some are likely charlatans who simply scam the gullible.

If none of the above works, contact me directly at the paracast and I'll pass your name along to someone I think is genuine. I cannot guarantee they'll be able to help you. But I can't suggest anything else. Maybe someone else can.

Great job by making a thread with my name, that nobody is going to read because I'm not famous yet!

Sound more like a suppression to me. I know my proof works. Nothing is impossible.

Great job by making a thread with my name, that nobody is going to read because I'm not famous yet!
Nothing of the sort. In fact this sort of self promotion used to be banned altogether, but after gaining a position with The Paracast, I decided to help people who want to get their ideas out there by giving them a dedicated thread. To differentiate the different ideas you can give each post a title of its own. Besides, it's hard to find a name cooler than Axel Shark ?

Last edited:
Now this doesn't mean we're giving away free ads. But promoting a site or a self-published book is really fine. They want to get the word out, but do not have the money — few do — to pay to advertise. We're happy to give them the space.

Now this doesn't mean we're giving away free ads. But promoting a site or a self-published book is really fine. They want to get the word out, but do not have the money — few do — to pay to advertise. We're happy to give them the space.
50/50 actually. To the main part it suppose to help other people. It is also straight on topic. It should benefit your forum as well.

I actually had a different idea in the beginning. I was hopping science would respond to my discovery, give my knowledge to everyone for free and fast, and reward me for my discovery. That was 2 years ago. I literally tried to reach them for 2 years. Around a half a year ago I decided to take matters into my own hands and just make a book. My book is out and there was still no response.

Sure science doesn't have to agree with every idea and solution, but it has to give some answer! See for yourself, you won't find a mainstream article that either says "we agree because.." or "we disagree because..".

What does this mean? Science actually doesn't give a crap about science! And I only hope that they don't get part of the taxes I pay! They're not good enough and shall be fired!

Back