• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Everybody was Sasquatch Hunting..My Sunday Funny

sasysquatchgirl

Paranormal Maven
Everybody was Sasquatch Hunting..
cbd043bd8123a310a7ce8f00368c6006.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ok I will challenge you! produce a body. have the body shipped to a university. should it be confirmed as a REAL bigfoot I will cut you a check for $100 bucks!
sooo go!
produce a body!

First of all, @sasysquatchgirl, that was hilarious =)

And secondly:
ok I will challenge you! produce a body. have the body shipped to a university. should it be confirmed as a REAL bigfoot I will cut you a check for $100 bucks!
sooo go!
produce a body!
Bob - this is a paranormal forum. If we had the empirical evidence to prove any of this stuff (ufos, ghosts, cryptids, slenderman, whatever) then none of us would be here to talk about these things - we'd be debating them on the science forums instead. So comments like this are more appropriate for this site: Metabunk

I don't want The Paracast forums to become Metabunk.v.2.0., and neither should you.

And secondly:

Bob - this is a paranormal forum. If we had the empirical evidence to prove any of this stuff (ufos, ghosts, cryptids, slenderman, whatever) then none of us would be here to talk about these things - we'd be debating them on the science forums instead. So comments like this are more appropriate for this site: Metabunk

I don't want The Paracast forums to become Metabunk.v.2.0., and neither should you.

so lets get this straight. Do you support the efforts of Billy Mier? Of Rick Dyer? of The twins that shall not be named?
I ask for Proof because there is NONE. Bigfoot does Not exist. And your statements support the continuation of fraud, hoaxes and scams. Wild claims Demand evidence. I saw a craft. I do not say it was Alien, because there is no proof it was Alien. Do you support a hoax free topic? If yes then Welcome to reality.

so lets get this straight. Do you support the efforts of Billy Mier? Of Rick Dyer? of The twins that shall not be named?
I ask for Proof because there is NONE. Bigfoot does Not exist. And your statements support the continuation of fraud, hoaxes and scams. Wild claims Demand evidence. I saw a craft. I do not say it was Alien, because there is no proof it was Alien. Do you support a hoax free topic? If yes then Welcome to reality.
That's a straw man argument Bob: nobody supports the hoaxers who are associated with every one of the subjects that we discuss here. Just because some detestable frauds create fake ufo photos/videos and others produce fake Bigfoot photos/videos, doesn't mean that there are no legitimate ufos or Bigfoot sightings.

And "proof" is a draconian standard anyway. We certainly don't have "proof" of anything that we discuss here, because "proof" typically means " a sufficient body of physical evidence to persuade the scientific community at large." There is lots of evidence to cull through, however, and although I personally doubt the existence of Bigfoot I'm aware of evidence like these foot impressions which some apparently credible academics find to be convincing or at least very compelling: EVALUATION OF ALLEGED SASQUATCH FOOTPRINTS AND THEIR INFERRED FUNCTIONAL MORPHOLOGY

My point is very simple - you could shut down every thread at the Paracast forums by demanding proof that the topic in question is real. So although I may personally find some of the topics here to be highly dubious, I'm not well-versed in the evidentiary basis for many of them and I'm grateful that people like sasysquatchgirl can come here to post about the subjects of their fascination, without the ridicule that such topics are met with at skeptic websites like Metabunk.

The open-minded and paranormal-friendly environment here is the only thing that makes this website special: dispense with that, and you dispense with the only reason people have to post here at all.

sooo go!
produce a body!
The problem with this is the same problem which is plaguing the UFO community currently (though its slowly changing). You're assuming that bigfoot is a flesh and blood creature like a deer. When in fact, more and more researchers are begin to believe that something much more deep and profound is going on. There are tracks which stop for no reason (in the snow even), there are a number of seemingly credible witnesses who report some sort of telepathic communication with this creature. There are accounts telling that the creature simply dissappeared right before there very eyes. All sorts of bizarre phenomena which really make no sense. Certainly don't make sense if its a flesh and blood creature that is. We see similar types of phenomena from "aliens." The cryptozoology phenomenon shares a lot of commonality with other paranormal events (such as UFO's). You need to expand your thinking and realize that there is no proof for anything on these forums, as Thomas rightfully suggested. If you spend enough time going through the accounts of encounters of bigfoot, ranging from hikers to police officers etc, you'll find that the testimonial evidence is not in any way weaker with Bigfoot than it is with the UFO phenomenon. Both have strong witness testimony from reliable witnesses. But both have no proof, and very weak scientific evidence to support the claims of the witnesses (though there is some, in both cases). You also have the legends of nearly every native tribe which speaks of these creatures as if they were very real, and generally are not referred to in the same stories as the creatures of their myths, but rather are spoken of quite frankly as being real. These sorts of creatures are also reported widescale in Europe and in Asia (particularly amongst native populations.) All of this is not easily explained away.

Trying to find a physical creature named called bigfoot has gotten us as far as trying to find a physical alien. Nowhere. And that will continue to be the case. I can virtually guarantee it.

The fraudster argument is ridiculous. The UFO community is absolutely overwhelmed by frauds. Makes no difference to the cases which are more credible.

Last edited:

And secondly:

Thank you Thomas, it was fun to do so thank you again, glad you liked it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back