• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Evelyn Paglini either predicts or exploits recent shooting tragedy

I predict, more generalized predictions will be made by certain people, and sometimes they will be right. I also predict, that they will be on Art Bell.

My track record of predictions is 100 percent correct. Prove me wrong. I will be on Paracast next week reading Gene and Dave's palm. Then I will plug my6 newsletter. Or something. Now if you will excuse me lesser humans, I have my space brother ship waiting for me. I am going to have egnoorknork tea in the Andromeda galaxy this evening. LOOZERZ!!!!

PS. No you're not invited. Only me and Master Guru Saint and Sage Mr. Sereda are there. You lesser pimples are not.

PSS. Sorry, drunk tonight.

Back