• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Evelyn Paglini either predicts or exploits recent shooting tragedy

Aaron LeClair

Paranormal Maven
"In the first hour, Art welcomed back parapsychologist Dr. Evelyn Paglini, who checked in on a prediction from her March 31, 2007 Coast appearance regarding an 'evil presence' and a violent Columbine-like event...cont. "

Home - Coast to Coast AM Front page but will be gone soon. It was this show: What's Happened to Us? - Shows - Coast to Coast AM

Anyone catch this show? This another "psychic" who likes to give vague predictions and then sort of cash in on horrible events?

I am currently unable to listen to archives shows at the free site (cjob or something like that) due to a program conflict. If not, I'd listen for myself. I checked the True or False site True or False, but the guy who runs it (a member here btw) hasn't updated his site in awhile it looks like.

I heard her one time on Coast To Coast, and the crap she spewed about being this all powerful witch, and her abilities being so much more than the common witch floored me.

I frankly do not believe in witchcraft, and I certainly do not believe that she has any gifts, paranormal or otherwise. I think she's done a marginal job as a writer hocking her wares, much in the same way as Sylvia "Fraud" Browne, John "Fake" Edwards, and of course James "Biggest Fake" Van Praagh.

Penn and Teller did a fantastic job debunking these frauds on the show.

I can't tell you what the future holds for the rest of the world, but I can tell you the future of most baked goods, cakes, and pies that I come into contact with.

Speaking of treats. Go to Sam's Club. They have these chocolate filled Chocolate chip cookies, that I swear are the dietary equivalent to heroin.

Tommy Allison said:
I heard her one time on Coast To Coast, and the crap she spewed about being this all powerful witch, and her abilities being so much more than the common witch floored me.

I frankly do not believe in witchcraft, and I certainly do not believe that she has any gifts, paranormal or otherwise. I think she's done a marginal job as a writer hocking her wares, much in the same way as Sylvia "Fraud" Browne, John "Fake" Edwards, and of course James "Biggest Fake" Van Praagh.

Penn and Teller did a fantastic job debunking these frauds on the show.

I can't tell you what the future holds for the rest of the world, but I can tell you the future of most baked goods, cakes, and pies that I come into contact with.

Speaking of treats. Go to Sam's Club. They have these chocolate filled Chocolate chip cookies, that I swear are the dietary equivalent to heroin.

Sounds like she is giving Wicca a bad name. Wicca is one of the few religions that don't annoy me.

You have any evidence John Edward is a fraud? I haven't found any yet, but would like to have a look if you know of any.

I haven't seen those Pen and Teller show/s, but hopefully they went into more than the usual trite cold reading straw man argument. Hopefully they went into factual events where the psychics have their foot in their mouth. Their failed predictions or readings. Or how they say they aint in it for money, yet charge. Or that they will take the Randi challenge, yet never do.

Yeah I remember her prediction of a large columbine like event of 2007. I don't think she gave a specific time of year though. She also talked about there being some very huge forest fires which were deliberate. ..Though that may have been some other psychic they had on that I'm remembering.

The Hawk said:
Yeah I remember her prediction of a large columbine like event of 2007. I don't think she gave a specific time of year though. She also talked about there being some very huge forest fires which were deliberate. ..Though that may have been some other psychic they had on that I'm remembering.

So, her prediction was better than a mere ol "evil presence" as stated on one of the pages I linked?

Loren Coleman the cryptozoologist predicted these shootings. He doesn't claim psychic powers though.

I should take the Randi Challenge. Not because I have any powers, but because I would do exactly what these other frauds do, and try to pass it off as the real deal.

Every time I see a book by Sylvia Browne, or James Fat Praagh, my blood boils.

Tommy Allison said:
I should take the Randi Challenge. Not because I have any powers, but because I would do exactly what these other frauds do, and try to pass it off as the real deal.

Every time I see a book by Sylvia Browne, or James Fat Praagh, my blood boils.

Recently a cryptographer beat Randi's challenge. Without psychic powers. He didn't cash in though. Honest guy.

Haglini is going to be on Coast To Coast tonight to discuss her prediction of wildfires.

I am amazed at how truly stupefyingly ignorant of reality the people who run Coast To Coast are.

Ray Charles could see that every year, there are wildfires across this country.

There's a BIG reason for it. Some trees, such as PINE trees, release pine cones to spread their growth. Well, in order for the pods to open, HEAT must be applied. We're not talking a hot sunny day, we're talking a forest fire.

A hundred years ago, forests would burn all the time, and they're regrow. Now we have people panicking all the time about this nonsense, and how it's all global warming and crazy idiocy.

There's a thing in the sky, it's really bright, and it's called THE SUN. It doesn't give off a constant, or consistent stream of heat. It gives off these things called solar flares, which are gigantic plumes of fire. Fire as we all know gives off heat. Here's a way to capture our little solar problem on your stovetop.

Get a pan full of water. Put it on the stove. Turn the heat on medium. You'll get a moderate boil. Turn the heat up, and turn it down, and keep doing that for a couple minutes. You'll have a hotter and faster boil over time.

It's the same thing with our solar activity. There's a reason they're not talking about the temperature spike on Mars, Venus and Jupiter. Jupiter got a new mini storm on it from the heat.

Which brings me back to my original point of how Evelyn Paglini is a fraud, and a fake. Just because she points out the obvious, doesn't make her a psychic.

-Obvious prediction == fraud

For that matter..

-Prediction not coming true == fraud

-Unobvious prediction coming true == real deal

But I think everyone here would probably agree that spouting random nonsense and purposefully taking advantage of people like Sylvia Browne are signs of a fraud.

------------------------------------

I've been mildly impressed with Evelyn Paglini's predictions so far but I don't know all of them. Interesting that none of those I've heard from her seem to have been wrong but of course they have all been somewhat general. She did put a lot of emphasis on and predict that many people would be displaced in a huge flood in the south east and she pointed to what year and time of the year.. Katrina fits this.. and her emphasis would be understandable in retrospect. The fires or the shootings thing I won't say I'm impressed yet.. obviously fires and shootings are going to happen every year but what if this year there are more shootings and more deliberate fires than any single year in US recorded history? Then it's worth paying her more attention IMO.
Am I saying it proves she's genuine? no just helping her stats..

I think Dr. Paglini is amazingly correct. She never claims to be some sort of SYLVIA BROWN psychic but instead just gets out warnings. I don't see how you people can think she is anything like her. I enjoyed listening to her on Coast 2 Coast but now that Art Bell has retired, I don't know where to hear her again. Does anyone know if she is on another show somewhere?
In addition, I did go to www.mysticalblend.com which is her website and it doesn't boast about her being psychic or a changer of the world. It is very simple and humble. You guys have to give someone credit, I think she is the real deal. :confused:

Evelyn is about as accurate as a scattergun. It's the equivalent to raining bombs down on a country, and hoping you get Osama Bin Laden. You get close, but you never really get the job done.

She's not accurate. She's just another scam artist who pretends to be something she's not.

When someone shows me a REAL psychic, and by real I mean someone who without hesitation can either tell me what I'm thinking or who can tell me the real future without ambiguity, then I'll start believing.

I'd rather believe in Santa Claus than 99.9 percent of the frauds in the paranormal realm.

Inthelight said:
In addition, I did go to www.mysticalblend.com which is her website and it doesn't boast about her being psychic or a changer of the world. It is very simple and humble. You guys have to give someone credit, I think she is the real deal. :confused:

I don't think that you got far enough in the site. Check this part out... http://www.mysticalblend.com/shopping_cart/aboutus.htm
I agree, it isn't as boastful as it could have been, but yet it isn't too humble....c'mon part of a 1,000 year lineage?

Now, to be honest, I have only heard her once on C2C but was very turned off by the extreme New Age braggart tone. She just sounds like all the big New Agers, they just parrot what is en vogue with the New Age publishing industry. Right now that is "Earth Changes" and the like.
I don't mean to say she has no abilities...I just tend to think that people like her and Sylvia Brown are probably something like 20% psychic and 80% ego.

She's been right about the huge amount of fires. She didn't just say casually "..oh there will be lots of fires" almost the entire show she blabbed on about all the fire she saw in her visions. Already this year there has been more forest fire than there has been in decades. Seeing how things are going I won't be the least bit surprised if this is the number one year of forest fires in known US history.

The Hawk said:
She's been right about the huge amount of fires.

I hear about forest fires every year in different parts of the US and they just seem to be happening more every year. If she said there would be more in 2007 and there actually were then it could be explained by coincidence...or maybe even statistics, I don't know. If the number of fires has been growing in recent years then she had a pretty good chance of getting it right. But I am a believer in the possibility of psychic phenomenon, so maybe she actually "saw" this happening.

She actually doesn't claim to be psychic, she's a witch. She summons spirits of the four elements wind, water, fire and earth to give her visions.

I get a kick out of Evelyn because she actually sneeeeeers her predictions and does so until she runs out of air. Leaves me gasping for air myself! Man! She plays the witch card to the hilt.

But I can't take her seriously and I only listen to one of her interviews when I'm desperate for something to hear. Her darts are more like broad strokes. Of course there will be fires and shootings. They are part of our American landscape, sad to say.

Here's my impression of Evelyn Paglini.

There will be a tomorrow, and a next day, and a next day. But... Someday, the sun will burn out, and the earth will be destroyed. It could be today, tomorrow, but I'm thinking it will happen on a day ending in Y.

Yes, A day ending in y will be the day that the world comes to an end.

With her predictions for the most part she specifys what time of the year and the general area of what's going to happen. I don't know what more you could want/expect from flashing visions from summoned entities. If that is what actually takes place.

California Wildfires Viewed from Space

More fire news with side of politics..

7htGVG3GR_8

Back