• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

ETs and Terrestrials Meet on Kita Island (UMMOA)

You can believe what you like that's freedom of speech.

No, free speech means you can pretty much say whatever you want about any topic and it doesn't necessarily have to be true. Unfortunately, that seems to be the modus operandi for many of the quacks, hacks, and liars that seem to promulgate this field.

Schuyler is right. You need to seek another venue if you are not prepared to critically assess the words that come out of these people's mouths.

No, free speech means you can pretty much say whatever you want about any topic and it doesn't necessarily have to be true. Unfortunately, that seems to be the modus operandi for many of the quacks, hacks, and liars that seem to promulgate this field.

Schuyler is right. You need to seek another venue if you are not prepared to critically assess the words that come out of these people's mouths.

Hi folks,

Totally agree with Mr Schuyler regarding some of the material but disagree in the methods you imply regarding overtones of any persons mental state!

If you are debating information regarding researchers material from academical point of view.

Hi Red I am quite happy at Paracast Cheers!

Move on folks,

Peace,
blowfish

If you debating information regarding researchers material from academical point of view.

Serious question, blowfish. Is English your native language? I always like to give a little slack to folks whose native language is not English, because i certainly would do worse in their native language.

Back