• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Ernest Muldashev

:)Now I am confused I don't see link to video..did I posted it or I just forgot? I understand this with time.. it seems time is going faster, or we want to do more.. :rolleyes: Thank you for answer..:)
I can't see it too, was it from YouTube?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey Arty - not seen you in a while. This whole story is new to me and very interesting so anything you can post that has been translated etc would be much appreciated.
Hi Goggs, well I had a pretty busy work but ultimately decided I didn't want to keep that pressure any longer and changed my job. Anyhow now I have more free time -:) Speaking of time I read the latest Graham Hancock book "The magicians of the Gods", it brings his thoughts about Gobekli Tepe, Ganang Pudang (place in Indonesia) and more. It's interesting stuff.

I can't see it too, was it from YouTube?

I chosed now something very short, maybe you will find time to translate just like text and post it maybe in comments of this video , but it is rare real documentary , I hope from Tibet.
here it is
-
МУЛДАШЕВ на ТИБЕТЕ!!

Thank you!

Hi Goggs, well I had a pretty busy work but ultimately decided I didn't want to keep that pressure any longer and changed my job. Anyhow now I have more free time -:) Speaking of time I read the latest Graham Hancock book "The magicians of the Gods", it brings his thoughts about Gobekli Tepe, Ganang Pudang (place in Indonesia) and more. It's interesting stuff.

these are also interesting topics, but I would like to keep them as separate thread and this one just let it be for Dr. Muldashev :)

I chosed now something very short, maybe you will find time to translate just like text and post it maybe in comments of this video , but it is rare real documentary , I hope from Tibet.
here it is
-
МУЛДАШЕВ на ТИБЕТЕ!!

Thank you!

Ok, I'll translate it and put it as my reply to the thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

these are also interesting topics, but I would like to keep them as separate thread and this one just let it be for Dr. Muldashev :)

Ok, right, it was simply a relevant thought that came to my mind :)

Here you go:) I'd like to say that in general this interview describes one of his books "The City of the Gods Search Quest". Even though many things Ernest tells with a certainty, still those things, as remarkable as they are, require remarkable information to back them up. I would say his expeditions do open the door to research the Tibetan mysteries further but it's too early to many any conclusions.
------------------------------

Muldashev on Tibet

video interview

Narrator:
It looks like a real paradox but ancient civilisation researches find more and more evidence that our ancestors knew about the Matrix of the World and most likely more than we do. The most famous expedition of the doctor of medical science Ernest Muldashev was organised to follow the steps of the Third Reich occultists. Germans used to believe that the ancient mighty civilisations knowledge, source of energy, weapon and a perfect human creation technology, which Hitler was so crazy about, are hidden Himalayas.

Muldashev:
He wanted to create a new kind of man, the one who would know how to use spells, great spells of the ancient world. Those kind of spells that would allow you to tear a piece of a rock and transport it somewhere with your sight only. The ones that would allow you to build temples like Baalbek, unimaginable temples, the ones that it’s impossible to build using modern technology. The ones to build such megaliths as Baalbek’s one or, for instance, the Aswan’s one in Egypt, to build Pyramids. In other worlds, he wanted to get back the age of spells, the one that was much more powerful than the modern world.

Narrator:
According to the Tibet’s texts, the only way to create such man was via using the Matrix of Life of the City of the Gods, which was built in the mythical Shambala country. According to the legends it’s located in Tibet. Three German expeditions failed. Little known about the following expeditions of scientists from US, Sweden and USSR. The Muldashev group got lucky, on the eve of the expedition Tibet Lama told the group, that the statue of a reading man will show the path to the City of the Gods and the researchers did find it.

Muldashev:
That statue was a size of a 14 floor house, this is the ballpark of course. It sits on a giant truncated pyramid. It sits like this…on a some kind of plate and its hands are resting on it, its head is kind of looking up, like it’s facing to God.

Narrator:
According to the Tibetan scriptures, secret knowledge of ancients are written on golden plates, such books store enormous amount of information. To be able to read this information you didn’t have to read it but simply hold these plates in your hands and the information was coming to your brain. According to the legends, those golden plates, which contain the earth compete history records, are stored under the statue to this day. The city of the Gods itself was next to reveal itself to the researches after the statue.

Muldashev:
What did we see? We saw the city of pyramids, it was like 50 km ( e.g. 80 miles) in diameter, it was in a shape of a circle of rather square. And it was located in the Tibetan Mounts, which are 6 km (8 miles) in height. We saw lots and lots of different pyramids, monuments, some unusual structures, it was kind of temples with no windows and doors. It was really something! I made like 146 drawings, despite we did take pictures and they all were ok and the videos were ok as well.

Narrator:
The pyramids average height, according to the Muldashev estimates, was about 500-600 m (1,500-1,800 feet). There was the one like 800 m (2,400 feet) in height, which is 3 times of the Great Pyramid. The biggest mystery was about the Small Kailash mount, this is the pyramid of a 3 floor building, which is located next to the holly Kailash mount.

Muldashev:
According to the legends, the legend Shantamani stone is hidden somewhere near the mount, the stone which contains the City of the Gods building history. But the city of the Gods, according to the Tibetan scriptures, was the Matrix of the Life on earth itself.

Narrator:
The Ernest Muldashev group did research those objects thoroughly and composed the map based on their findings. When the scientist did show this map to his colleagues, genetics and biologists, they couldn't believe their eyes.

Muldashev:
It looked like a giant DNA, it was the Matrix of Life on earth. Why Pyramids? If you ask any molecular biologists, he would tell you about DNA triplet, DNA triplet is a shape of a pyramid. Different triplets represent different shape pyramids. So it looks like many of those pyramids in the City of the Gods look like different DNA triplets.

Narrator. According to many experts the Pyramids do possess a great informational power. It has something to do with their shape, martial they are made of and their location. Also it has been proven that the Pyramids interior reminds modern horn antennas. There is more - all those structures are located right above geo breaks, the places of the earth core electromagnetic energy concentration and discharging. Perhaps Pyramids are the the Matrix of the Life repeaters…

Last edited:
Here you go:) I'd like to say that in general this interview describes one of his books "The City of the Gods Search Quest". Even though many things Ernest tells with a certainty, still those things, as remarkable as they are, require remarkable information to back them up. I would say his expeditions do open the door to research the Tibetan mysteries further but it's too early to many any conclusions.

Muldashev on Tibet

video interview

Narrator:
It looks like a real paradox but ancient civilisation researches find more and more evidence that our ancestors knew about the Matrix of the World and most likely more than we do. The most famous expedition of the doctor of medical science Ernest Muldashev was organised to follow the steps of the Third Reich occultists. Germans used to believe that the ancient mighty civilisations knowledge, source of energy, weapon and a perfect human creation technology, which Hitler was so crazy about, are hidden Himalayas.

Muldashev:
He wanted to create a new kind of man, the one who would know how to use spells, great spells of the ancient world. Those kind of spells that would allow you to tear a piece of a rock and transport it somewhere with your sight only. The ones that would allow you to build temples like Baalbek, unimaginable temples, the ones that it’s impossible to build using modern technology. The ones to build such megaliths as Baalbek’s one or, for instance, the Aswan’s one in Egypt, to build Pyramids. In other worlds, he wanted to get back the age of spells, the one that was much more powerful than the modern world.

Narrator:
According to the Tibet’s texts, the only way to create such man was via using the Matrix of Life of the City of the Gods, which was built in the mythical Shambala country. According to the legends it’s located in Tibet. Three German expeditions failed. Little known about the following expeditions of scientists from US, Sweden and USSR. The Muldashev group got lucky, on the eve of the expedition Tibet Lama told the group, that the statue of a reading man will show the path to the City of the Gods and the researchers did find it.

Muldashev:
That statue was a size of a 14 floor house, this is the ballpark of course. It sits on a giant truncated pyramid. It sits like this…on a some kind of plate and its hands are resting on it, its head is kind of looking up, like it’s facing to God.

Narrator:
According to the Tibetan scriptures, secret knowledge of ancients are written on golden plates, such books store enormous amount of information. To be able to read this information you didn’t have to read it but simply hold these plates in your hands and the information was coming to your brain. According to the legends, those golden plates, which contain the earth compete history records, are stored under the statue to this day. The city of the Gods itself was next to reveal itself to the researches after the statue.

Muldashev:
What did we see? We saw the city of pyramids, it was like 50 km ( e.g. 80 miles) in diameter, it was in a shape of a circle of rather square. And it was located in the Tibetan Mounts, which are 6 km (8 miles) in height. We saw lots and lots of different pyramids, monuments, some unusual structures, it was kind of temples with no windows and doors. It was really something! I made like 146 drawings, despite we did take pictures and they all were ok and the videos were ok as well.

Narrator:
The pyramids average height, according to the Muldashev estimates, was about 500-600 m (1,500-1,800 feet). There was the one like 800 m (2,400 feet) in height, which is 3 times of the Great Pyramid. The biggest mystery was about the Small Kailash mount, this is the pyramid of a 3 floor building, which is located next to the holly Kailash mount.

Muldashev:
According to the legends, the legend Shantamani stone is hidden somewhere near the mount, the stone which contains the City of the Gods building history. But the city of the Gods, according to the Tibetan scriptures, was the Matrix of the Life on earth itself.

Narrator:
The Ernest Muldashev group did research those objects thoroughly and composed the map based on their findings. When the scientist did show this map to his colleagues, genetics and biologists, they couldn't believe their eyes.

Muldashev:
It looked like a giant DNA, it was the Matrix of Life on earth. Why Pyramids? If you ask any molecular biologists, he would tell you about DNA triplet, DNA triplet is a shape of a pyramid. Different triplets represent different shape pyramids. So it looks like many of those pyramids in the City of the Gods look like different DNA triplets.

Narrator. According to many experts the Pyramids do possess a great informational power. It has something to do with their shape, martial they are made of and their location. Also it has been proven that the Pyramids interior reminds modern horn antennas. There is more - all those structures are located right above geo breaks, the places of the earth core electromagnetic energy concentration and discharging. Perhaps Pyramids are the the Matrix of the Life repeaters…
This is great of you! Thank you, so much! Yes, This is what I appreciate with dr. Muldashev he is honest in his telling about research what he has done..but quite much is based on the thoughts of Madame Blavatsky , what he is also quoting..or R. Steiner.

In this article Muldashev tells about Klaus Dona to Russian audience, I found it's interesting and decided to translate it.

PS. It's funny that iWork Spelling tool suggested me that there isn't such word as Ufology and guess what word he did suggest me instead? UROLOGY :D Now I know why Gene decided to run that ad in the show ;)

PSS. Well, I've just decided to make sure that I spelled Klaus name correctly and here is what I've found on the first place in Google search results - http://www.exopoliticseurope.com/en/exopolitics-congress-2009.htm Hm...I don't know what to say....
Please Artyom, can I see your translation what Muldashev told about Klaus Dona to Russian audience? link that you mentioned is not working..Error 404 :(

Ok, I'll do my best to translate that answer.

I don't think that article from 2009 is available now, hence 404 error.

One months ago I was asking on one forum for help to correct Google translation of this article but I didn't get help.. Now kindly I am asking here (Artyom is the only one who can do this.. ;)) I will paste here Google translation, so no need much to type, just type those corrections.
Here is original link with russian Что искал Эрнст Мулдашев на Кольском полуострове? - 21 Августа 2011 - Земля - Хроники жизни, Что искал Эрнст Мулдашев на Кольском полуострове? (What was searching Ernst Muldashev on Kola peninsula ?)

The scientific expedition led by well-known ophthalmologist Professor Ernest Muldashev returned from the Kola Peninsula. The results of it, as the results of all 17 researches of professor's travel, are very interesting.

- Expedition "In the footsteps of ancient civilizations" was one of the few held on the territory of Russia, - says Ernst Muldashev. - Usually we travel abroad or routes are mixed. Our main goal was - to understand the phenomenon of zombies or "meryacheniya" people who exist on the Kola Peninsula. This expedition interim before the big trip "Following Chingskhana." In Mongolian legends from Genghis Khan was the ninth fragment of the philosopher's stone, allowing to brainwash people. But the zombie he's good - he told people, "Do not fight, we are all brothers, the national question is not basic."

On the Kola Peninsula zombies owned Noida - Sami shamans or, in other words, falls. Lapps - herders, they left a little bit - about three thousand. Interestingly, they have a very light blue, almost white eyes. This nation is amazing in that it specifically studied the special department of the Cheka-OGPU-NKVD-led Gleb Boky (this department there from 1921 to 1938. Its official task is massive radio and electronic reconnaissance, decoding telegrams, development of ciphers, radio interception, direction finding and identifying enemy spy transmitters in the Soviet Union. He worked and magic in all its manifestations - approx. aut.). Then the whole world sought to develop new technologies, such as brainwashing people. After all, if you know how to brainwash people, you win in any war will be provided. On the Kola Peninsula has organized a trip of the special department of the NKVD. There also were organized two expeditions of the German organization "Ahnenerbe" - "Legacy of the Ancestors" (Office of the SS, to conduct research on Tibet to the Antarctic - approx. Aut.) The aim was one - to master the technique of zombies.

What we found on the Kola Peninsula? We found that, yes, the phenomenon of "meryacheniya" really existed. And there is a greater or lesser extent still. Noida knew and know a spell to bring people into a state of zombie. Moreover, it is possible to survive a spell Sami harsh conditions of the North - the polar night, frost and wind. This spell was pronounced a sudden shout and the man entered into a trance - kevve. Then the man showed - what to do, and he repeated the motion shown, such as chopping firewood or washing dishes. As it turned out, it was the system of education of children. We grow hard-working people. Also worked on the lazy, ensuring that they work. However, there was a mass "meryachenie" in other situations, for example, during the war - people put in a line, gave the gun sounded a shout - all in neat rows moved forward, pressing the trigger. It is this ability of shamans would use military organization. But the military did not realize that shamans - a conductor of God and can not force them to do anything, and they are not afraid of death. Imagine - Ernst Muldashev exclaims, - what happiness that during World War II battle for zombies no one won, no one was able to take advantage of the ability of shamans!

And we saw the location of the launch of these dishes. Scientist from Murmansk - Vladislav Troshin - found on the shore of the Arctic Ocean, in the village of Liinakhamari unusual circles. On the shore at this point there is not very high hill. But it has three distinctive features.

First - there is a stone from any water seeping. If the stone is skived, then it will drip water. No wetlands or streams is not there, and in the rocks where the water - is unclear.

Second - there is a lot of wide quartz veins that go, as they say, almost to the core of the Earth.

The third feature of this hill - there are seids. This oval stone, weighing many tons, set on level ground in an unusual way. They are contrary to the laws of physics, like the center of gravity should outweigh and the stone must fall, but it is worth it. They hold some energy. Seydi at every turn - in five to ten meters. Who put them right? Unknown. Moreover, a lot of fresh Sade. The locals say that some were literally in the last year.

There is a lot of German artillery. This area was very consolidated. And on that hill has a pit depth of seven meters, a diameter of about 40 meters, dug in the rock. And there are four different diameters range from concrete of very good quality. The pit is filled with water.

We found on the Internet declassified materials of the expedition "Ahnenerbe" about the magical technologies. The essence of technology is this: magicians, mostly Tibetan lamas received information from space - what, where and how to build. And in the "Ahnenerbe" I found a talented engineer Viktor Schauberger, who was able to these technologies at German factories to make flying saucers. Plates were three kinds. They differ in diameter. And these dishes are tested somewhere on the shores of the Arctic Ocean. The engine of these dishes was water. At the center of the plate has a cavity filled with water. Around it was an electromagnetic motor that powered the water in motion, driving it around. Starts with plates and water. On the sides of the pool were two engine that disperse water in it. But this works only after a mage will cast into the water. Water swirled with great speed in the most plate and in the pit. Appeared water vortex, there is the effect of anti-gravity, a plate flew. According to descriptions of flying saucer with an average speed of 21,000 kilometers per hour. Plane overcomes 800-900 kilometers.

Based on these descriptions, one can say that the test took place exactly on this hill that we saw. Water lot, she rises. Seydi - is the energy system of the Earth. Quartz veins - the conductors of energy. When we analyzed the following, all coincided with the descriptions of the expedition "Ahnenerbe."

But during World War II the Germans lost. Our advancing Germans stubbornly defended this very hill, because there was a weapon of the future, but seeing that the resistance will be broken, they carried the dishes in the bunker and blasted them. It even has witnesses from the local community. And mined all around. Our troops then bombarded with all this land to the civilian population did not explode at these mines. If Defuse bunker, we would have found these plates, - says the professor. - By the way, in this poselochke, Liinakhamari, there is a building "Ahnenerbe."

And then the Germans were afraid that magicians - Noida, shamans, llamas fall into the hands of the NKVD, and shot them in the concentration camp Mauthausen. A creator of plates Viktor Schauberger lived. And after the war, he was invited to the Americans, they offered a lot of money and asked again engage in the manufacture of plates. He replied:

- I do not need money, all the circuits in my head, the mountain with water and Sadie where we conducted the test, I can find. But some do not magicians! They stayed at Mauthausen. Without spells nothing I can do.

In addition to studies on the mountain, the expedition Ernst Muldasheva visited the sacred lake Sami - Seydozero, which is associated with many legends and is considered one of the places alleged existence of a previous Earth civilizations - Hyperborean. There the water is, the wall of unknown origin. But because of the special equipment for underwater works have not been members of the expedition, and the problems of not standing, the limited surface exploration and survey of the surrounding places.

The future plans of Professor Muldasheva - expedition to Romania and Mongolia - for new and exciting facts.

NKVD-the secret police agency in the former Soviet Union that absorbed the functions of the former OGPU in 1934. It merged with the MVD in 1946.

:) Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
wow:) thank you! here is link again, click on blue text. but it is in above tekst also, Что искал Эрнст Мулдашев на Кольском полуострове? - 21 Августа 2011 - Земля - Хроники жизни and now I was just reading about Barchenka who was first researching this phenomena
Ok, I'll do my best to translate that answer.

I don't think that article from 2009 is available now, hence 404 error.

OK , nevermind, for this old article.. now we have so much info from Muldashev, to talk about..thank you for all your help!:)

I've just checked Muldashev's remark about Klaus Donna from 2009. Essentially he was just telling about importance of Klaus's work and gave a quick summary of what Klaus had accomplished by then as an artefact collector. That's it.

I've just checked Muldashev's remark about Klaus Donna from 2009. Essentially he was just telling about importance of Klaus's work and gave a quick summary of what Klaus had accomplished by then as an artefact collector. That's it.
It is OK, Thanks! Each of them have their unique way of research. I was listening Klaus on 5th International Conference "Hidden History" in Sarajevo, Bosnia & Herzegovina, 2014. Dr. Muldashev takes great risks in his search as I was reading about his expedition to Tibet.

Oh, that's interesting! Does Klaus have periodic exhibitions in different cities as he used to at one point?

Well, it's one of the major differences between doing an armchair research and going out into the field.

Here is video

Muldashev on Tibet

video interview

Narrator:

Muldashev:

Narrator:

Muldashev:

Narrator:

Muldashev:

Narrator:

Muldashev:

Narrator:

Muldashev:

Muldashev on Tibet

video interview

Narrator:

Muldashev:

Narrator:

Muldashev:

Narrator:

Muldashev:

Narrator:

Muldashev:

Narrator:

Muldashev:

Thank you again ..here is video with translation--with English subtitles..!

I'd like to bring up the story of Ernest Muldashev
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernest_Muldashev) and his explorations over Tibet, Eastern Island, Egypt and several other places. You can find his books on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw/102-1235353-2088922?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=Muldashev&Go.x=12&Go.y=16&Go=Go
but I'm afraid you can't get them in English. So I'm gonna try to summarize the ideas he's written in his books.

He is an ophthalmologist and a pretty good one. He has been recognized by many scientists all over the world. So the start point of his explorations was a human eye, he'd always been fascinated with how complex and unique a human eyes is . So while his scientific work on an eye he compared an information about human eyes from different races and then with a help of his friend, who is a mathematician, built a model which showed
the way a humankind migrated all over the planet from a single point. And the point
was not a central Africa as we can hear these days from scientists, the point was located
at Tibet. The model was based on how exactly a human eye changed from race to race. And the turning point was when he compared, an 'original eye' look with the one you can find on Tibet's monuments. It was identical. By saying 'an original' I meant the eye from which all races eyes originated. So being a tourist with
many years experience (kind of a lifetime hobby) he decided to travel to Tibet to see this 'original' eye.
After that expedition to Tibet he organized several others to Eastern Island, Syria, Egypt, to the North of Russia.

I don't want to stuff the first post with a bunch of facts about this person as
I'd like to figure out if anybody is interested to listen more. If they do I'll tell more and try to find more articles written in English.
Unfortunatel I have experience with wikipedia.. and I don't trust info there..it is very subjective attitude in some of them..
Now for ex. it is almost all deleted about Dr. Ernst Muldashev on this link which you gave.. Couldn't they leave at least his biography if it was there? or it is not important? this is very bad picture in this wikipedia....admins in some wikipedia push their personal opinion about someone and will not allow different information to stay..I know this from my work with article about Dr. Semir Osmanagich , founder of Bosnian pyramids.. I gave up..Not everybody is like this , but when i see Muldashev wiki it is shame for those who are supressing informations..

Dear Artyom, maybe you have much to do.. but please continue whenever you can translating something about Muldashev's expeditions. what Is TLT channel..It was shown material from Muldashev's expedititons.. have you seen this..
I red here about it.. Ernest Muldashev has found on Altai remains of ancient civilisations. Thank you. Maybe there is something of it on YouTube..

Hi Aurora,
I'm sorry for late reply! I'll try to translate more of his interviews.

PS. Sometimes I wonder what Ernest thinks about the current policy in Russia and where it's' heading under the Putins's dictatorship...The reason why this thought is running through the my head is because I am Ukrainian...

hi,

im new here. is this thread still alive. im interested in the further translations of Muldashev's work. Thanks for all that was posted before. thanks

Back