• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Endgame, the next global holocaust

Free episodes:

Mogwa

Skilled Investigator
Endgame, the next global holocaust. This video is quite long, but well worth the time. Don't make the mistake of dismissing these allegations out of hand; at least make an effort, do the research and see what you find. I think you'll be surprised at how readily the true masters of this planet are willing to reveal their plans for you and everyone you love. They believe you're too lazy, weak and stupid to offer resistance. Are you?

<embed style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=1070329053600562261&hl=en" flashvars=""> </embed>

Original link:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1070329053600562261&q=endgame+duration%3Along&total=75&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=5

Not to nitpick, but the title of the documentary is :

ENDGAME: Blueprint For Global Enslavement

Using that "Holocaust" term might lead people to think it is something other then it is or in some ways has some racial implications when it is not used in this movie.

Anyways, I think this is Alex Jones best work. It is dry and a bit boring, but the reality is you shouldn't be watching something this to be entertained in the first place.

A lot of the issues I am already aware about, but put in easy to understand terms is a good thing for those not aware of them. I liked the way it was explained to who some of the people are going back hundreds of years. Not "reptoids" or any of that nonsense, but families that have owned the banking systems for hundreds of years.

The most important part of this documentary was explaining the issue of Euegenics to people. Going back and explaining this from the the inception of these ideas is important when putting it in prospective. There are people out there that are very sick and have more money/power then we ever will. They are selfish sociopaths. This is not only in the private sector or business sector, but also deeply rooted in the military industrial complex. These concepts of "killing billions" is not new and while it's "crazy" it is public info.

I watched this documentary. Be careful of Jones' research. I would encourage you to check his sources for yourself and to read them carefully. Often he will misinterpret something or else deliver a hyperbolic interpretation of the problem. Take, for instance, his discussion of "Project Megiddo," an FBI program to prepare for millenial cults during the year 2000 shift. Jones uses this document often to show how the authorities castigate ordinary people, homeschoolers, people with road atlases, etc., as terrorists. In one video, he highlights the words "homeschoolers" on the document and says in a voice over "look, they even say that homeschoolers are terrorists." Well, I found a copy of the document and read it for myself. It said nothing of the sort. The document, as I said, simply discussed the very real problem of fringe, mellenial cults who believed that the year 2000 was going to be the "end." It discussed some of the characteristics that fringe mellenial cultists showed (homeschooling was only a single, general example) and seemed most concerned with preventing mass suicides and other forms of violence. The document was prepared in the background of the "Heaven's Gate" suicides. His discussion of the FBI document has very little touch with reality. I suspect that his analysis of the "UN Global Biodiversity Assessment" does the same thing but haven't checked that yet. Jones accuses the UN of openly supporting the establishment of a new religion, a Gaia type cult, along with human sacrifice as a means of culling the population. This seems ridiculous almost to the point of stupidity. Even if the UN did indeed support human sacrifice, they would never openly declare it. I plan to read it for myself when I have the time and energy.

Moreover, much of his work is colored by his fundamentalist christian beliefs. Endgame is basically nothing but an interpretation of the current geopolitical climate in the context of fanatical beliefs about the coming apocalypse. Jones always draws distinctions between his self-styled "patriot movement" and the "global elite" by saying that the latter are evil satan worshippers who hate love, beauty, and all goodness in general, whereas he and his audience are obidient little Jesusites upon whom God bestows all of his grace. One does not need to look too hard to see how fundamentalist christian groups throughout history have always defined themselves against their political enemies in terms of "good vs. evil," "God vs. Satan," "Christ vs. AntiChrist," and so forth. When you take away all of his rhetorical veneer, Jones is hardly any different from any of these groups. For more insight into this characteristic of christianity-laced political rhetoric, read Elaine Pagels' excellent book "The Origin of Satan."

Another aspect of his work that I find disturbing is his attitude towards UFO secrecy. I've listened to his radio show a number of times. He seems really to enjoy denigrating the UFO subject anytime the opportunity arises. He mocks Jeff Rense, for instance, for discussing UFOs on his radio show. Clearly he takes pride in his Shermer-esque attitude towards UFOs. This attitude leads him to an incomplete look at the global situation in general. The politics of UFO secrecy clearly have a significant role in world events, but Jones completely ignores and disparages this aspect of the problem. He clearly hasn't done much research, if any, into the UFO problem. I doubt if he's ever read any of the serious UFO literature.

Recently, I read a book, "Order Out of Chaos," written by one of his staff writers, Paul Joseph Watson. In one of the later chapters, Watson argues that the elite are planning to stage an alien invasion in order to bring about a one world government. His sole source for this claim? Dr. Steven Greer. Watson argues that Dr. Greer is a "credible" UFO researcher, and Watson bases some of the final pages of his book solely on the testimony of one of the least credible UFO voices. This further puts Jones' work into question, since much of it comes out of Watson's discernment-lacking research.

Still, I find his work on 9/11 useful and compelling. This led me a while ago to email him a link to Dolan's "UFOs and the Death of the American Republic" at keyholepublishing.com. But the next day on his radio show, Jones spent more than 5 minutes calling UFO researchers "co-intel disinfo pros" and a variety of other thoughtless, blanket labels.

I encourage all of you to read that Dolan essay. Here is a link.

http://www.keyholepublishing.com/ufosecrecydeathamerepub.html

cottonzway said:
Not to nitpick, but the title of the documentary is :

ENDGAME: Blueprint For Global Enslavement

Using that "Holocaust" term might lead people to think it is something other then it is or in some ways has some racial implications when it is not used in this movie.

The addition of "the next global holocaust" is just a commentary of mine and was never intended to be interpreted as part of title, hence the use of a comma instead of a colon, and no caps.
I would strongly disagree that there are no racial or ethnic implications the the plans Jones discusses in the video, even though he does not explicitly say so. The very history of past projects reveals who the first primary targets are, and will be.
I do agree that Jones should not be relied upon as a single, completely reliable source. No one person ever should. That's why I suggested in the post that people should follow up his allegations with research of their own, in order to see for themselves how accurate he is.
In this instance, he has hit the bullseye directly. While his fundamentalist Christian stance is an annoying distraction, it in no way compromises the authenticity of the documented evidence supporting the existence of a radical agenda of global genocide by a neo-fascist world dictatorship.

Wouldn't the presence of an endlessly-growing list of apocalypse scenarios be evidence that, in fact, very little of it all holds water and that it's really nothing different than 1999 when we were all scared to death that when the clock ticked over midnight we would be decimated by meteors the size of Rhode Island?

Chuckleberryfinn said:
Still, I find his work on 9/11 useful and compelling. This led me a while ago to email him a link to Dolan's "UFOs and the Death of the American Republic" at keyholepublishing.com. But the next day on his radio show, Jones spent more than 5 minutes calling UFO researchers "co-intel disinfo pros" and a variety of other thoughtless, blanket labels.

I encourage all of you to read that Dolan essay. Here is a link.

http://www.keyholepublishing.com/ufosecrecydeathamerepub.html

Great recommendation; I happened to read that essay early last week.

From what you wrote, I assume Jones made no differentiation between UFO historians, researchers, experiencers and whistleblowers?

-todd.

Tony2013 said:
Wouldn't the presence of an endlessly-growing list of apocalypse scenarios be evidence that, in fact, very little of it all holds water and that it's really nothing different than 1999 when we were all scared to death that when the clock ticked over midnight we would be decimated by meteors the size of Rhode Island?

An excellent point, Tony.
It's the job of the fear mongers to divert public attention to every sort red herring in order to distract us from the real threats we face.
Once again, I will point out that Alex Jones is not an entirely reliable source. His bombastic, fist waving, megaphone screaming diatribes remind me of the sort of rabble rousing brown shirts who plunged the world into the nightmare of the Nazi holocaust. Even so, it is a serious mistake to ignore the message because we are less than enthusiastic supporters of the messenger. All that truly matters is the accuracy of the data being presented.

Even so, it is a serious mistake to ignore the message because we are less than enthusiastic supporters of the messenger. All that truly matters is the accuracy of the data being presented.

True, but it's hard to determine just how accurate he is. He tends to take everything to the nth degree. While most of what he says is probably true, his demeanor, (often more like spitting and sputtering) makes him questionable. I think he would serve his audience if he would slow down. I'm not sure anyone is going to really listen to him until he learns some restraint in demeanor. Maybe that's just me.

What I have noticed for some time is that there is "the big scare of the month" if one is an avid reader on the internet. That happens on the news too, but the internet is worse. In the spring of '06 the Iranians were to open their oil bourse and trade in Euros. We were going to war with them immediately.

Then it changed to our going to war in June of '06. Somewhere in there the stock market was supposed to plunge. Every month there were predicted dates for tremendous upheaval and this year has been no exception. I kept up with each big scare, highlighted in August with the war with Iran again. It's nonstop. Next month, according to fear mongers, is the month we're supposed to have a run on the banks. We were supposed to experience Marshall Law this month.

When the awful things don't happen, they are just revamped or rescheduled for next year. It isn't as though some of those things couldn't happen either, but the relentless reminders of disaster are pretty daunting. I can't help ignoring of lot of it. It's as overwhelming as Jones is himself.

Mogwa said:
His bombastic, fist waving, megaphone screaming diatribes remind me of the sort of rabble rousing brown shirts who plunged the world into the nightmare of the Nazi holocaust. Even so, it is a serious mistake to ignore the message because we are less than enthusiastic supporters of the messenger. All that truly matters is the accuracy of the data being presented.

Wow, I thought I was the only one who noticed that...

I gave up on Alex a while back (during the Ed and Elaine Brown incident). Every remotely contrary opinion to whatever was being discussed was mocked and distorted to fit his world view and every fawningly appreciative caller was allowed to gab on and on. Also it was turning into Jesus-fest 2007. God, jesus, jesus, god, the lord, god, jesus... I'm sure that kind of rhetoric plays well to the fundie-MENTAL base down south but it's hard for the rest of us to stomach.

Also I've come to the conclusion Alex is just plain wrong. If things are actually going down the way Alex says they are, then there's no winning, there's no fighting to be done. War's over, we already lost and not a shot fired.

All that truly matters is the accuracy of the data being presented.

Yes, I realize this. How accurate is the data? On the one hand, we have flippant remarks from Prince Phillip about his wanting to be reincarnated into a virus to kill lots of people. On the other, Kissinger wrote a paper in 73 in which he stated that radical measures be taken to combat over-population in the third world. None of this means that there is a secret plan to exterminate 80% of the world's population. The Georgia Guidestones do not recommend the indiscriminate slaughtering of 80% of the world's population. While I can imagine that many people throughout the world would like to substantially decrease the number of people on this planet, I saw no evidence in Jones' film that linked these people with a secret plan to kill most of us.

He doesn't tell us the sources for many of the claims made throughout the film. For instance, towards the end of the movie, he says that the secret, super elite are promised eternal life and voyage throughout the cosmos if they stick with the gameplan for the next 50 years or so. How the hell does he know what the secret insiders are told? What is the source for that claim?

Moreover, why is a planetary government always rejected prima facia by so many people? Most people in the Jones camp equate globalism with evil satanism without bothering to explain much about it. What is so wrong with integrating the world's economies, transportation systems and so forth? Why do these reactionary lunatics think that a united world is a bad world? I'll tell you why. It's because the goddamned Christian dispensationalists invented the modern endtimes scenario sometime in the 1820s. They interpreted various, disparate passages throughout the bible and decided that an "antichrist" figure would emerge as the first leader of a planetary government. Is it just me or has modern christianity defined itself against progress, reality, and basically everything that is good and powerful about humanity.

There are indeed too many people on the planet. The elites are right about that. They're also right that we should actively try to manage those numbers before they get way out of hand. That's an evil position, is it?

Please, Mogwa, tell me that I'm missing something. Tell me that the "data" is better than this.

CapnG said:
Mogwa said:
His bombastic, fist waving, megaphone screaming diatribes remind me of the sort of rabble rousing brown shirts who plunged the world into the nightmare of the Nazi holocaust. Even so, it is a serious mistake to ignore the message because we are less than enthusiastic supporters of the messenger. All that truly matters is the accuracy of the data being presented.

Wow, I thought I was the only one who noticed that...

I gave up on Alex a while back (during the Ed and Elaine Brown incident). Every remotely contrary opinion to whatever was being discussed was mocked and distorted to fit his world view and every fawningly appreciative caller was allowed to gab on and on. Also it was turning into Jesus-fest 2007. God, jesus, jesus, god, the lord, god, jesus... I'm sure that kind of rhetoric plays well to the fundie-MENTAL base down south but it's hard for the rest of us to stomach.

Also I've come to the conclusion Alex is just plain wrong. If things are actually going down the way Alex says they are, then there's no winning, there's no fighting to be done. War's over, we already lost and not a shot fired.

Ugh, Ed Brown. There is a perfect example of a distraction. I though the guy was had good intentions, fighting for the questionable income fax, but he turned out to be nuts. When he started talking about shooting feds and shit like that I quickly changed my view of him. To his credit, Alex did as well, but there was a lot of time and energy wasted on that nutcase.

I respect Alex Jones because I think he has good intentions and has a lot of good info. I really dislike the "Jesus" stuff though and it is another distraction. Not that people shouldn't have the right to their religious opinions, but when you mix them with highly charged political or military issues you look like a zealot.

Still he puts out a lot of good info to a great deal of people. He is a good source, but a lot of people follow him like a cult. That is the wost possible way to form your views, but I don't blame Alex for that. A lot of his hardcore listeners are the ultra right John Birchers and "gun nuts" who tend to act that way.

Alex Jones accuses Stephen Colbert of being a Illuminati supporter.

http://www.jonesreport.com/articles/260707_colbert_depopulation.html

You leave Stephen Colbert alone! Brittany Spears you can have.

Tony 2013
nothing different than 1999 when we were all scared to death that when the clock ticked over midnight we would be decimated by meteors the size of Rhode Island?
Really!? Nobody I knew was worried about that. At most, it was a scam used by IT geeks to get their salaries raised--temporarily--and systems enhanced by misstating the facts as they should have known them.

Anyway, isn't Jones a walking contradiction. If he's actually disclosing hyper-secret plans for world domination wouldn't these evil and all-powerful wizards have "silenced" him by now?

Verum said:
Tony 2013
nothing different than 1999 when we were all scared to death that when the clock ticked over midnight we would be decimated by meteors the size of Rhode Island?
Really!? Nobody I knew was worried about that. At most, it was a scam used by IT geeks to get their salaries raised--temporarily--and systems enhanced by misstating the facts as they should have known them.

Anyway, isn't Jones a walking contradiction. If he's actually disclosing hyper-secret plans for world domination wouldn't these evil and all-powerful wizards have "silenced" him by now?

You can interchange "meteors the size of Rhode Island" with any kind of apocalyptic scare-tactic you'd like: nuclear war, machines, Jesus, morlocks, what have you.

I clearly recall being scared out of my wits by my parents and their batshit-crazy friends who used to sit around and talk about rapture, the three days of darkness, the thousand years of peace, the Antichrist and the Antipope. This was all before the Y2K insanity. Great images to put into the head of a 15 year-old with an overactive imagination. No wonder I didn't have any friends.

Everytime I hear another apocalypse scenario I just think about being 15 and listening to my parents and their freaky-deaky Catholic buddies rhapsodize about being locked in the basement, huddled around blessed votive candles (which we had stockpiled in the basement in huge boxes, mind you) for three days while reciting the rosary during "Three Days of Darkness," wondering how I was going to ignore the voice of Satan trying to lure me outside where I would end up ravaged by demons and dragged to hell. To think I actually lived in fear of this for years makes me sick, and I refuse to let another huckster scare me with his conspiracy BS.

And if they do come to my door to drag me to a concentration camp... whatever. I'll eat the face of the first guard I find Hannibal-Lecter style.:D

The Pair of Cats said:
Astroboy. (lmao)
Do you really have only one testicle? Or did the robot girlfriend rip one off when you told her you were a creationist? lol :) :( :)

I know. He needs to change his sig to state testicle not testicles. I only see one ball.

Paranormal Packrat said:
The Pair of Cats said:
Astroboy. (lmao)
Do you really have only one testicle? Or did the robot girlfriend rip one off when you told her you were a creationist? lol :) :( :)

I know. He needs to change his sig to state testicle not testicles. I only see one ball.

I had three to start with. :p

I won't get into how that got to be but let's just say it was a transporter experiment gone horribly wrong.

I had it encased in a glass globe cause it makes my peanut size ball look bigger.

Chuckleberryfinn said:
He doesn't tell us the sources for many of the claims made throughout the film. For instance, towards the end of the movie, he says that the secret, super elite are promised eternal life and voyage throughout the cosmos if they stick with the gameplan for the next 50 years or so. How the hell does he know what the secret insiders are told? What is the source for that claim?

Moreover, why is a planetary government always rejected prima facia by so many people? Most people in the Jones camp equate globalism with evil satanism without bothering to explain much about it. What is so wrong with integrating the world's economies, transportation systems and so forth? Why do these reactionary lunatics think that a united world is a bad world? I'll tell you why. It's because the goddamned Christian dispensationalists invented the modern endtimes scenario sometime in the 1820s. They interpreted various, disparate passages throughout the bible and decided that an "antichrist" figure would emerge as the first leader of a planetary government. Is it just me or has modern christianity defined itself against progress, reality, and basically everything that is good and powerful about humanity.

There are indeed too many people on the planet. The elites are right about that. They're also right that we should actively try to manage those numbers before they get way out of hand. That's an evil position, is it?

Yeah, that cosmic voyage thing really came out of left field... even for a conspiracy film.

What really struck me about the film is that no concrete alternative vision of the future was offered. I understand that he was trying to present evidence in a way that would educate a wide audience about depopulation, but I was left wondering what we're all expected to do. Just say no? Write our representatives that he says are powerless anyway? He's yelling "fire" in a building that's already slated for demolition.

And I agree with you: why does a planetary government = evil? The world already operates under a global economy. It doesn't take a scientist or conspiracy theorist to realize that the planet does not have the resources for everyone to live the stereotypical western lifestyle.

I don't trust the powers that be, but until someone comes up with a different plan to unite the planet and manage our population and resources, I don't think that manning bullhorns at the Bilderberg Conference will do much.

-todd.

Back