• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Email updates

Shannon

Skilled Investigator
I was wondering if its possible to receive email updates to a thread that I've not added anything to?

Sometimes I just enjoy reading the exchange without posting-sorry if this is really obvious somewhere and I've just missed it :)

I just use the View New post button and that works out well enough for me.

There's a track message feature in your control panel. I've never messed with it, but maybe that is what you are looking for.

Sorry, if I was of no help. Gene may know, drop him a PM maybe.

Hi Shannon, you're looking for:

User CP, Edit Options, Default Thread Subscription Mode "Instant email notification" then save

Back