• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

*eightmartinis Issue 3: Controlled Remote Viewing in 2010. No smoke, no mirrors.

Teresa

Skilled Investigator
"What is an "eight-martini" result? Well, this is an intelligence community in-house term for remote viewing data so good that it cracks everyone's realities. So they have to go out and drink eight martinis to recover". - Ingo Swann

Here's an inside look at the scope of teaching and practice of Controlled Remote Viewing in 2010. Articles contributed by Ingo Swann, Lyn Buchanan, Daz Smith, Rick and Sandy Hilliard, Paul O'Connor and myself explain and give examples of sessions, sketches and the analytic process as the industry and profession moves forward in our study of ourselves and our ability to interact in the nonlocal environment. What does this mean? The paranormal is becoming normal.

Many thanks to Daz Smith for making *eightmartinis happen. His professionalism and dedication toward increasing awareness and understanding that we really are more than we seem to be. www.eightmartinis.com

Teresa Frisch, RN, RMT, IARP
www.aestheticimpact.com

*eightmartinis Issue 3: Controlled Remote Viewing in 2010. No smoke, no mirrors

Didn't remote viewing go out with Flares in to 70's?

Didn't remote viewing go out with Flares in to 70's?

Nope. The guys hit the streets after StarGate was declassified and started teaching civilians. Thousands of them.

~Teresa

I'm yet to meet a single person who can actually make good with their claims of being able to remote view anything.

I'm yet to meet a single person who can actually make good with their claims of being able to remote view anything.

Hi Jose,

Interesting. I'm encouraged that you've at least paid a bit of attention to the possibility that we can interact with the nonlocal environment. What would be some examples of the expectations that you, if you were a customer, would like to see that would seem to be a good result of a remote viewing session?

~Teresa

Another remote viewing thread.Yawn.

Another remote viewing thread.Yawn.

No worries. You stay awake managing the esoteric threads with all the verifiable feedback. We'll handle the psyche and the physics.

~Teresa

Teresa, what would it take to prove your abilities. I'm happy to work with you on this and set some protocols that we can both agree on.

Teresa, what would it take to prove your abilities. I'm happy to work with you on this and set some protocols that we can both agree on.

I'm with Jose on this one. I have yet to see any verifiable proof, or even statistical data that shows this phenomenon/ability actually has some credence.

I'm with Jose on this one. I have yet to see any verifiable proof, or even statistical data that shows this phenomenon/ability actually has some credence.

And we'd be curious to have the details and the results when it happens. :)

And we'd be curious to have the details and the results when it happens. :)

I'm sure that you would. Thing is, you already have them. You're sitting on a gold mine of human potential if you'd only put the pieces of the puzzle together.

We gave you a fifty-two page thread full of educational information here. Videos. Demonstrations. Links. Sessions. Dan Brown has a better scientific handle on this than anyone gives him credit for. If I could produce Katherine Solomon in real-time, I would. She and I could go places.

Don't limit your thinking to the topic of remote viewing. Instead, start thinking in terms of the nonlocal environment and interacting with it. Remote viewing. The Global Coherence Initiative. The Intention Experiment.

None of you seem to have a problem accepting that dolphins and elephants somehow communicate over great distances.... in the nonlocal environment. Even some species of nightcrawlers communicate that there is a mate of the exact same millimeter over a great distance and locate them. But you have a problem thinking that we might be able to interact with the nonlocal environment and communicate like other species.

Some of our human species seems to enjoy the barbaric practice of butchering dolphins. Some of our species seems to enjoy watching that activity similar to some sort of sporting event. That other, fifty-two page remote viewing thread explained some known caveats that we've learned about human interaction in the nonlocal environment... through remote viewing.

1. Viewers work better in teams.
2. Individuals have different strengths and weaknesses with abilities to pick up sensate data.
3. Skills are developed and maintained through practice. Just like a muscle, it will atrophy. Use it or lose it.
4. Each human is an individual, empirical database of personalized information. They will interpret and decrypt said information in a situation differently. They are not assembly-line models. To treat them as such is your downfall.
5. Remote viewing was designed to be an adjunct to other investigative tools.
6. Remote viewing has never claimed to be 100% accurate.
7. You would not ask John Q. Public to install the gas furnace in your home. You would ask an expert to do that. Do not expect John Q. Public to be able to judge a remote viewing session because he has not been trained to do that any more than he, at random, could be trusted to keep your home safe from harm. You need an expert opinion, find an expert.
8. We're not the Energizer Bunny, we're human, for God's sake. We're human search engines and we all have off days. Cut us some slack instead of slaughtering us.

There are some of the protocols already established. They don't need to be re-invented. Consider points 1 through 8 before using the Scientific Method as the instrument to hack remote viewers to pieces as they show you how to gather data by interacting in the nonlocal environment... like the dolphins or the elephants that you seem to admire so much.

I haven't viewed in awhile because I enjoy the decryption process more than viewing. I'm learning analysis, but here is one of my sessions. The cover page explains it. The session pdf is attached to it so you can compare the results.

http://www.aestheticimpact.com/RemoteViewing_Sessions_ohio_to_vietnam.html

~Teresa

I'm sure that you would. Thing is, you already have them. You're sitting on a gold mine of human potential if you'd only put the pieces of the puzzle together.

We gave you a fifty-two page thread full of educational information here. Videos. Demonstrations. Links. Sessions. Dan Brown has a better scientific handle on this than anyone gives him credit for. If I could produce Katherine Solomon in real-time, I would. She and I could go places.

Don't limit your thinking to the topic of remote viewing. Instead, start thinking in terms of the nonlocal environment and interacting with it. Remote viewing. The Global Coherence Initiative. The Intention Experiment.

None of you seem to have a problem accepting that dolphins and elephants somehow communicate over great distances.... in the nonlocal environment. Even some species of nightcrawlers communicate that there is a mate of the exact same millimeter over a great distance and locate them. But you have a problem thinking that we might be able to interact with the nonlocal environment and communicate like other species.

Some of our human species seems to enjoy the barbaric practice of butchering dolphins. Some of our species seems to enjoy watching that activity similar to some sort of sporting event. That other, fifty-two page remote viewing thread explained some known caveats that we've learned about human interaction in the nonlocal environment... through remote viewing.

1. Viewers work better in teams.
2. Individuals have different strengths and weaknesses with abilities to pick up sensate data.
3. Skills are developed and maintained through practice. Just like a muscle, it will atrophy. Use it or lose it.
4. Each human is an individual, empirical database of personalized information. They will interpret and decrypt said information in a situation differently. They are not assembly-line models. To treat them as such is your downfall.
5. Remote viewing was designed to be an adjunct to other investigative tools.
6. Remote viewing has never claimed to be 100% accurate.
7. You would not ask John Q. Public to install the gas furnace in your home. You would ask an expert to do that. Do not expect John Q. Public to be able to judge a remote viewing session because he has not been trained to do that any more than he, at random, could be trusted to keep your home safe from harm. You need an expert opinion, find an expert.
8. We're not the Energizer Bunny, we're human, for God's sake. We're human search engines and we all have off days. Cut us some slack instead of slaughtering us.

There are some of the protocols already established. They don't need to be re-invented. Consider points 1 through 8 before using the Scientific Method as the instrument to hack remote viewers to pieces as they show you how to gather data by interacting in the nonlocal environment... like the dolphins or the elephants that you seem to admire so much.

I haven't viewed in awhile because I enjoy the decryption process more than viewing. I'm learning analysis, but here is one of my sessions. The cover page explains it. The session pdf is attached to it so you can compare the results.

http://www.aestheticimpact.com/RemoteViewing_Sessions_ohio_to_vietnam.html

~Teresa

I think you greatly underestimate the members of this Forum.Not to toot my own horn here, but I 'dabble' in magic(k), I am in a well respected and known 'Order' for 9 years know, and plainly said, I am highly skeptical of self-proclaimed psychics or for that matter remote viewers.

I think you greatly underestimate the members of this Forum.Not to toot my own horn here, but I 'dabble' in magic(k), I am in a well respected and known 'Order' for 9 years know, and plainly said, I am highly skeptical of self-proclaimed psychics or for that matter remote viewers.

Interesting information and tooting your own horn works for me. Honesty works for me. Thank you for sharing and let it be known that I underestimate no one.

For the record, I do not dabble in magick but have the greatest respect for the wisdom and knowledge of the Ancients, much of which has been lost. There are many Orders and you do not say of which type you belong. The level of your skepticism may be matched by my level of disrespect for those who have shifted the meaning and focus of what you hint at knowing into the realm of stage acts and jesters pulling rabbits from hats and multi-colored scarves from sleeves.

Plainly said, those people have turned wisdom into a sideshow act and we have lost much because of it. No thank you. Our ancestors deserve better, and I have a feeling that in that context we may find common ground. I welcome your thoughts.

~Teresa

Not too long ago I saw a lecture that was presented by Dr Jacques Vallee at a conference on remote viewing in 2007. Titled "The Software of Consciousness", he went into some of his work at the Stanford Research Institute back in the 70's or 80's, where he worked with such notables as Ingo Swann, Hal Puthoff, Russell Targ. I'm not really a promoter or detractor of RV and in fact didn't know much about it, but I do have great respect for Vallee and found this a fascinating presentation. I don't know if it is available on DVD or YouTube or what-have-you. I got it via a bittorrent download. I can highly recommend it, though.

Not too long ago I saw a lecture that was presented by Dr Jacques Vallee at a conference on remote viewing in 2007. Titled "The Software of Consciousness", he went into some of his work at the Stanford Research Institute back in the 70's or 80's, where he worked with such notables as Ingo Swann, Hal Puthoff, Russell Targ. I'm not really a promoter or detractor of RV and in fact didn't know much about it, but I do have great respect for Vallee and found this a fascinating presentation. I don't know if it is available on DVD or YouTube or what-have-you. I got it via a bittorrent download. I can highly recommend it, though.

He was the Keynote Speaker and I was there. No clue if I made your download but no matter. I was at the end asking questions about Artificial Intelligence. I was lucky enough to talk to him in the lobby for a moment afterward, too. I wish I had been better prepared to speak with him but I was just lucky to be there, period. Have you read Stratagem?

Teresa
www.aestheticimpact.com

You're sitting on a gold mine of human potential if you'd only put the pieces of the puzzle together. We gave you a fifty-two page thread full of educational information here. Videos. Demonstrations. Links. Sessions.

It's a pity that the people who are curious about RV don't read through that thread because as you said, there is a wealth of information contained within. Especially the links and websites mentioned.
And as usual the skeptics and debunkers prefer not to do any real research on the subject. They are content to make pronouncements such as "....I have yet to see any varifiable proof" or "..i'm yet to find anyone who can prove their claims"
Typically they have either not bothered to do any research at all or found that the mountains of evidence and results is just not enough to satisfy them. Probably because they have no interest in finding any truths or proof.

To all those genuinely interested in the subject, do some research you will find that there is enough info out there for you to get a better idea on what Remote Viewing is about.

To all those genuinely interested in the subject, do some research you will find that there is enough info out there for you to get a better idea on what Remote Viewing is about.

Fancy bumping into you here. :)

I agree, there is a ton of information out there if you go looking but finding it isn't easy. That's another reason I offered up that session from Ohio to Vietnam so people could have a visual of a session and hold it in their hands if they want something to back-engineer. I thought it was a pretty decent example, even if I was a rookie when I did it. They get the idea.

Teresa
www.aestheticimpact.com

He was the Keynote Speaker and I was there. No clue if I made your download but no matter. I was at the end asking questions about Artificial Intelligence. I was lucky enough to talk to him in the lobby for a moment afterward, too. I wish I had been better prepared to speak with him but I was just lucky to be there, period. Have you read Stratagem?

Teresa
www.aestheticimpact.com

That is great that you were there. I burned the lecture to DVD, I'll have to go back and watch it again. I have all of Vallee's work on UFOs, in fact I have a first edition of "Forbidden Science" signed by Vallee, one of the most valued books in my library. I have not read "Strategem" but know of it. I think he has a couple other novels as well. A truly fascinating scientist. I'll have to take a look at your website. My own education and training is in physics, and as I said I am not really knowledgeable on RV, but I like to think I am open-minded. The implications of the quantum theory on the nature of reality and the role of the conscious observer in the theory seem to leave open numerous possibilities. Dr. Michio Kaku has made some intriguing statements on his thoughts on RV, psychic abilities, etc. Best of luck to you.

Back