• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Egyptian Hulk?

skunkape

Paranormal Maven
Meet the 260 horse-power man. This dude drinks melted butter, eats raw meat, bangs his 4 wives 15 times a day, and bends coins with his eyelids. He claims the government has banned him from working to avoid injuring others with his Samson-like strength. I would have to personally test him out in the parking-lot at the ice-house before I believed a word of it, but it does make for good entertainment to see others buying his claims.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/rIVCpzSQTPc&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rIVCpzSQTPc&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

The strength of 30,000 men OMG ROFLOL, how can they take this guy seriously..
Forget coin breaking I want to see some semi throwing. :p
Picking up planes and launching them from a standing position.
Ocean liner lifting..

I'm going straight to the gym to work on my eye lids.
I'm going straight to a brothel to work on my sexual endurance. 15 times a day!
15 doesn't divide even by 4 wives. I wonder how they go about divvying up those chores.
That's basically like one copulation every waking hour!
If this is true, this genotype must be quarantined.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Back