• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Egypt discovers workers' tombs near pyramids

Free episodes:

When you read articles of this nature. You'd wonder to yourself. How did they reach that conclusion. Yes they found a grave our a tomb and it contained bodies. But how do they know they where paid to build the pyramids. How did they arrive at that conclusion? more depth in the article is needed. I had other problems, but I'm not in the mood. To write a long post.

But how do they know they where paid to build the pyramids. How did they arrive at that conclusion?

I believe they explained this in the article and it's been explained many times before using culture and logistics. If it can be established that they weren't slaves then it follows they were paid something for it.

I tried to edit a post that i wrote in response to yours. When the page came up. The post I had wrote was not in the box below. So I was unable to edit. Sucks so I just removed it. One spelling that was wrong was me calling you BRAIN instead of Brian:D not good.

Guys, I don't buy what Zahi Hawass has to sell, sorry, I meant have to say. Google Sr John Anthony West to see the ongoing debate which goes between him and Zahi and you'll see what I mean. I'm not debating a notion that those people were free but I debate the point that they were actual Pyramid builders. Have you ever wonder - how do they date that graves? Do they have pieces of wood to apply radio carbonate method?

My gut feeling tells me that they used the same 'technic', which was used for dating the Pyramids - not dating a material, you can't date stones but they used previously established opinion - Egyptians built the Pyramids 3-4 thousands years BC and period. That statement doesn't hold any water when you try to explain How Actually They Built The Great Pyramids of Giza. I mean you have to analyze every technological aspect of their building and when you do so it becomes clean that technology has to be more advanced than we found from Ancient Dynasties period. Plus there are no any notes left from Egyptians inside or outside the Pyramids on the Giza plato.

In my opinion, those bodies could belong to the Pyramids restorers but not the builders.

Guys, I don't buy what Zahi Hawass has to sell, sorry, I meant have to say. Google Sr John Anthony West to see the ongoing debate which goes between him and Zahi and you'll see what I mean. I'm not debating a notion that those people were free but I debate the point that they were actual Pyramid builders. Have you ever wonder - how do they date that graves? Do they have pieces of wood to apply radio carbonate method?

My gut feeling tells me that they used the same 'technic', which was used for dating the Pyramids - not dating a material, you can't date stones but they used previously established opinion - Egyptians built the Pyramids 3-4 thousands years BC and period. That statement doesn't hold any water when you try to explain How Actually They Built The Great Pyramids of Giza. I mean you have to analyze every technological aspect of their building and when you do so it becomes clean that technology has to be more advanced than we found from Ancient Dynasties period. Plus there are no any notes left from Egyptians inside or outside the Pyramids on the Giza plato.

In my opinion, those bodies could belong to the Pyramids restorers but not the builders.

There could be a number of other reasons. To why, does bodies are in the tomb. The evidence given in the links. Is not conclusive of anything. They found bodies in a tomb near the pyramids. The tomb contained pottery. In the links provided, there was a history lesson. It was history based on the new discovery. I'm very weary of accepting this discovery. As you have wrote. The bodies that where found may be pyramid restorers and not builders.But, if they were buried in a tomb and that requires money and effort and probably permission from higher authorities. It's unlikely they where manual workers paid our not. There probably bodies of people higher up in the food chain.

Here is Hawass' interview with NOVA addressing some of the controversies touching on:

• Evidence of who built the pyramids
  • The so called "fake" graffiti proving the pyramid was built for Khufu
  • How calculations were derived for the feasibility of work force and time frame with validation by DMJM, a highly respected engineering and construction firm that I am personally familiar with
  • Where the stones came from
NOVA Online/Pyramids/Who Built the Pyramids?

I also saw a recent documentary where the camera showed the markings by the work crew continued underneath one of the adjacent stone. Impossible to do if you are going to fake it.

Also watch this video of two old English guys cutting huge blocks of limestone by hand the traditional way. Didn't seem take them that long or that much effort. And these are old geezers. Remember the vast majority of the Pyramid was limestone not granite.

Here is a great breakdown of the "fake" graffiti errors and claims made by our favorite Nibiru pseudo-scholar Sitchin. It pretty much takes it apart:

Sitchins Folly: Graffiti in the Pyramid - Unexplained Mysteries Discussion Forums

Here is Hawass' interview with NOVA addressing some of the controversies touching on:

• How calculations were derived for the feasibility of work force and time frame with validation by DMJM, a highly respected engineering and construction firm that I am personally familiar with

I also saw a recent documentary where the camera showed the markings by the work crew continued underneath one of the adjacent stone. Impossible to do if you are going to fake it.

Also watch this video of two old English guys cutting huge blocks of limestone by hand the traditional way. Didn't seem take them that long or that much effort. And these are old geezers. Remember the vast majority of the Pyramid was limestone not granite.

Here is a great breakdown of the "fake" graffiti errors and claims made by our favorite Nibiru pseudo-scholar Sitchin. It pretty much takes it apart:

Sitchins Folly: Graffiti in the Pyramid - Unexplained Mysteries Discussion Forums

The Pyramid's are human monument's to the stars. And that is my belief. And I also believe. That most, if not all are where build by the Ancient humans. There is evidence of water erosion within the Sphinx head. That is interesting and would question the dates given for build.
I have read theories that Aliens build the pyramids. There is absolutely no evidence for such theories. Now we can accept that non/humans have visited in the past. And the evidence is pretty solid.

Where non humans walking among the Egyptians and influencing their culture. Our is this suggestion true, and it's the one that I personally believe.

There was interactions between non humans and the Egyptians. But the interactions was never of open contact. Their culture experienced the phenomenon has we do today. But through the lens of their culture and beliefs.

Gosh, I don't know who created that webpage with the article but its yellow background really hurts my eyes to read I'll try to force myself to read it anyway tomorrow.

Now please, apart from the topics mentioned by you, pls explain to me the complexity of the Great Pyramids of Giza internal structure and it's great acoustics purpose? How that narrow shaft was build? Physically? How? There is a guy who asks these questions better then I do -

Gosh, I don't know who created that webpage with the article but its yellow background really hurts my eyes to read I'll try to force myself to read it anyway tomorrow.

Now please, apart from the topics mentioned by you, pls explain to me the complexity of the Great Pyramids of Giza internal structure and it's great acoustics purpose? How that narrow shaft was build? Physically? How? There is a guy who asks these questions better then I do -

What about the complexity of the Great Pyramid that cannot be explained with more conventional means? What great acoustics are you referring to that aren't found in many other buildings around the world? What about the narrow shaft construction that is paranormal? You need to be more specific than that.

The author in the video admits his book is all pure speculation. Is this suppose to prove anything other than he's got an active imagination?

Back