• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Edward Snowden on alien communication

Until humanity truly KNOWS an alien race and their civilization, how can we possibly evaluate how intelligent we are? How can we possibly project outward what a totally alien civilization would do? I just see so many assumptions here that are based on ourselves. I know that this is inevitable when the topic is raised. But we need to bear in mind that we have NOTHING to compare ourselves to outside planet Earth. So we are just making things up based on us!
You may be, I get the direct data from the ET community itself. So can you.

So someone's private opinion is the US blew up the pipeline, and the media doesn't focus exclusively on that opinion forever, and all other news is a distraction? The more someone yells "distraction" the less I feel like listening to them will be useful.
Especially when it's the traitor Snowden doing the yelling...!

I wouldn’t bother too much with anything Edward Snowden says since he is not only a traitor to the US but also a supporter of Vladimir Putin’s terrorist regime. Presumably he wants Americans to believe that UFOs are merely US government distractions to divert attention from its nefarious objective of thwarting the Kremlin’s “special military operation” in Ukraine.

I wouldn’t bother too much with anything Edward Snowden says since he is not only a traitor to the US but also a supporter of Vladimir Putin’s terrorist regime. Presumably he wants Americans to believe that UFOs are merely US government distractions to divert attention from its nefarious objective of thwarting the Kremlin’s “special military operation” in Ukraine.
I don't think anything Snowden says can be taken at face value. I believe this man to be interested in only one thing. Edward Snowden.

Back