• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Earthquake in NZ

It was really doing my head in yesterday but I think it was just lack of sleep and stress.

You hang in there to paraschtick

My thoughts exactly :D ... anyway I'm as tough as old boots so I'll be ok :rolleyes:. Hope things are ok with you stonehart. As I said it'll be over before you know it.

Best wishes

underschtick

ps oh and Kieran, New Zealand has had about 12,000 quakes this year already. Most of them not big ones of course and I've not even noticed them as far as I'm aware ... well not up until Saturday morning anyway :rolleyes:

Back