• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Dulce New Mexico, Alien Base?

T

Tommy Allison

Okay, I'm just now seeing the UFO hunter's episode involving underground bases.

Words fail me.

Meaning, When you see Pat Uskert being a voice of reason, you know something is incredibly off kilter.

The story from Lear, along with the other wackjob makes me really want to go to Dulce, and find that base. They make it sound really cool.

I'm of the mind that it's utter bullshit, but hey, who wants to take a road trip, and break into a secret government base?

Bill Birnes has lost his mind, he went on and on for most the show creating a good entertainment for the dough eyed audience. When does Bill Birnes stop, he sure is a good story teller, yawn. I noticed that there was nothing in the Mesa but rocks and trees.

Does a Mesa in the middle of nowhere that has no security, no fences, nothing at all but desert translate into an Alien/Human base?

Having Lear on the show proves that they don't care about accuracy, truth or objectivity. Lear is absolutely FOS, IMO, and Birnes does a disservice to the field by giving him a platform. Not to toot my own horn, but every time I see or speak to Birnes, he mentions that he wants me on the show as an image analyst, but it's never panned out. And you want to know why? Because I'll actually bring some objectivity and useful analysis to the process, which is the exact opposite of what they're looking for, and that it crystal clear - to me, at least - that they are nothing more than entertainment for the masses. Birnes is as crazy as a fox, this is all about money and recognition for him, nothing more.

dB

Lear says the airplanes on 911 were Holograms, thats ridiculous.

I used to respect Bill Birnes but to me lately he has gone completely off the deep end when he talks about it as proven that Ets work with Humans in labs in Dulce with secret MIBs and cigar smoking strange men. It seems like Birnes wants UFO Hunters to become the next X-fies Of course if its so secret then how do we know all this, its obviously a Mesa of desert land, and Bill Birnes finds that to be compelling for a human ET working relationship, cloning humans and animals in test tubes provided by John Lear.

The telling exchange to me was the moment that Uskert took a step back and just couldn't accept what was shoveled to him in the photos. And he was skeptical of the claims of "drawings made from photos."

Then, Birnes says: "I've seen the images!"

Uskert: "The drawings, or the actual photos?"

Birnes: "The drawings..."

Every single time I see/hear Birnes, he seems to wonder a step or two further out on a very short limb.

Here's the one thing that these clowns should have known about the FLIR device.

If you use the thing at NIGHT, your chances of spotting a heat vent are much more likely, as opposed to looking at the sun warmed ground in broad daylight.

The reason why? The temperature of a heat vent might not be much different than the temperature outside when the sun's out. At NIGHT, when there's no sun to warm up the ground, it would stand out as a big bright light.

I don't think Uskert is nearly the tool I used to think he was, because he actually took a step away from Bill on the photos and other stuff.

Lear is a fucking nutjob, as is the other clod who was telling us about the 7 levels of that super secret facility. What I can't understand, is why nobody seems to have gone over to the mesa, and climbed it. Is it fenced? Are there armed guards? Are there signs like Area 51, where they can use deadly force?

AND WHO WERE THE SO CALLED COVERT AGENTS??? Those clowns faces are now all over the media. How fucking stupid do you have to be, to call yourself a covert operative, and have your face plastered all over CABLE?

For covert agents, those were the two dumbest fuckers I've ever seen, because their covers are blown. That's the whole point of being a COVERT OPERATIVE.

It was an all star cast of fucking idiots, and the ONLY person on that show that showed the most common sense, was Pat Uskert. Which really says a lot, because I have nothing but contempt for the people on that show.

David is right. The ONLY reason why David hasn't been on that show, is because he'd probably poke holes through whatever flimsy and shitty photos or video they would asking him to analyze.

I am now convinced that Bill Birnes works as a disinformation agent, spreading all manner of idiocy and bullshit.

I am sooooo going to produce my own UFO related stuff.

Talk about straining credulity. This episode was a disaster. Birnes has entered the Dark Side and forgone any objectivity.

I know money is money, but is there anyway to pull the UFO Magazines ad money away from the Paracast?? I'm worried that by mere association with him the Paracast demeans itself. How much does he pay?? Maybe we could make it up as a group just to get rid of the dead weight that offers nothing in terms of real knowledge or even an attempt at such knowledge.

Talk about straining credulity. This episode was a disaster. Birnes has entered the Dark Side and forgone any objectivity.

I know money is money, but is there anyway to pull the UFO Magazines ad money away from the Paracast?? I'm worried that by mere association with him the Paracast demeans itself. How much does he pay?? Maybe we could make it up as a group just to get rid of the dead weight that offers nothing in terms of real knowledge or even an attempt at such knowledge.
The arrangement is more complicated than that.

But we always welcome help in selling ads for The Paracast. We still have openings for additional sales/marketing personnel, for those who wish to send us their resumes and get in the action. :)

I am extremely serious about this. How can anyone take UFO Magazine seriously, when they produce utter bullshit for the mainstream?

I know this much, I can name a dozen or so people who will NEVER be featured in it, or contribute to it in any way.

I started actually getting an issue ready for an April Release some months ago. I guess I better get the thing finished soon.

This Dulce episode and the one about the flying triangles with Birnes saying the only conclusion of how that old model could have been made was "time travel" have really turned me off the show. Arrrgh.

At least someone kept Birnes in check (or edited his silliness) prior to this year. But now, man. Birnes has just lost it. He is almost juvenile in his conclusions and assertions.

I know I am showing my age, but UFO Hunters is getting to where it would fit well on Saturday mornings when I was a kid -- right between "Sigmund and the Sea Monsters" and "Far Out Space Nuts".

Hi I just had to register and vent here after watching this rubbish episode of a show I used to enjoy turn into utter shite. I googled Ted Acworth wondering why he's no longer on the show (he got the fuck out) and what happened to the V.O. and the decent, understated CGI?

Instead I feel sorry for Pat, you can see him thinking "what the fuck am i doing?" I've had the misfortune of meeting a couple of completely pathological liars in my lifetime and those so-called witnesses/agents are full of shite in just the same way. (To do that you have to believe your own bollocks and be mentally immune to the incredulity of others.

I was hoping by the end that Pat would just lose it and punch everybody in the face, Bill, Kevin and those other wankers, i think he could take them all.

I think Birnes needs to replace Pat with The Clueless One.

Ten bucks says it happens if Pat mouths off again.

At least someone kept Birnes in check (or edited his silliness) prior to this year. But now, man. Birnes has just lost it. He is almost juvenile in his conclusions and assertions.

What else is new in this field? Putting out garbage is as effective at hiding the truth as some secret storage facility.

Didn't Rich Dolan already do an investigation of Dulce that was way more informative and considerably less laughable on his short lived show ("Scifi Investigators" or something)?

I'm suprised they stopped at John Lear. Why not bring up Bill Cooper or Phil Schneider or Alex Collier or "Mr. X"? If you're gonna go through crazy-town drive thru you might as well supersize...

The telling exchange to me was the moment that Uskert took a step back and just couldn't accept what was shoveled to him in the photos. And he was skeptical of the claims of "drawings made from photos."

Then, Birnes says: "I've seen the images!"

Uskert: "The drawings, or the actual photos?"

Birnes: "The drawings..."

Every single time I see/hear Birnes, he seems to wonder a step or two further out on a very short limb.

My 8 year old spends all day drawing. Anyone need any UFO proof? I can ask him to sketch some things up for a small fee. His first real job, how sweet.

Back