• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Dragonborn - Skyrim

ward

Paranormal Adept
Found this amazing cover of Jeremy Soules music for the awesome game Skyrim, just thought I'd share this. She is absolutely amazing. Anyone who knows this game should love this.

Whoa. Now THAT's a nice version of the song. In the game's german version, I always have to ask the singer to take a break. It's not that awful, but the geman singer is obviously an amateur and her voice gets a little unnerving after a while.
Nice find, thanks.
Oh, and for the insiders: let's hope the Creation Kit does make it. I'm a little uneasy about that.

From what I understand fans of the game (including myself) want the creators of Skyrim to incorporate this version into updated versions of the game.

It's a great song in it's own right, but I'm a sucker for purely acoustic singer/songwriter stuff anyways (to balance out my \m/ metal addiction)

Back