• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Dr. Roger Leir Returns to The Paracast

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
Six years on, UFO researcher Dr. Roger Leir Returns to The Paracast. We'll be recording this episode on Wed. March 27 from 11 AM until 1 PM Pacific time. He'll be discussing his work in removing possible alien implants from abductees, and his ongoing research into key UFO cases.

You can learn more about Dr. Leir at his site: Alien Scalpel with Dr Roger Leir

You'll also want to check out his previous appearances on the show:

June 17, 2007 — Dr. Roger Leir and The Clueless One

December 24, 2006 — Dr. Roger Leir and Marie D. Jones

May 9, 2006 — Dr. Roger Leir

Awesomeness....This is going to be good

Here is my question: The Turkish UFO videos between 07 and 09 have been circulating for a while now. The word is you were there when that was filmed. Tell us what happened, what did you see? did you see string and a toy model like the naysayers suggest?

Can you tell us everything about what happened when you were in Turkey

Awesomeness....This is going to be good

Here is my question: The Turkish UFO videos between 07 and 09 have been circulating for a while now. The word is you were there when that was filmed. Tell us what happened, what did you see? did you see string and a toy model like the naysayers suggest?

Can you tell us everything about what happened when you were in Turkey

This Youtube Channel has all the Turkey videos
Turkey UFO Casebook - YouTube

You can download the 2007 footage - 1st generation 1 GB in size here
clicking the link will download
http://www.adrive.com/public/PsAkmy/2007 KUMBURGAZ UFO Video.mpg

2009 original 1st generation 500MB file is going up soon for download.

Here are over 200 single frame slides
Picasa Web Albums - OVNI Turk

Dr Leir,

- has there been any consistency between the types of alleged sightings/abductions and the type of implants you have retrieved. i.e. are you at a state now where you could extract an implant and arrive at an educated guess as to the type of craft or entity that may be part of the backstory to retrieving that implant?

- has there been any noticeable evolution of the alleged implants you have retrieved?

- some alleged implants are said to have some form of coating to allow them to live within the host without upsetting the host's natural defences, has this remained consistent or have you noticed any implants that appear to have started to integrate directly with the host .i.e. latching onto nerves, bones or other organic tissue? Have you personally seen implants move when attempting retrieval? I recall that an abductee (Strieber?) claimed they could feel the thing move when trying to pinch or fix on it....?

- assuming that these alleged implants are able to act as a transmitter of some kind, have you been able to identify how they transmit their location? And if so, is the method consistent across the implants?

- is there a black market for these implants that might rival meteorite fragments? ..in which case, is there ever a discernable test that can give conclusive proof, otherwise it will always remain as opinion and conjecture.

- do you know of any other large collections of implants? Has any cross-study been made against these implants and your own collection?

- after extraction, have any/all visitations/abductions ceased for the host?

- focusing solely on the implant itself, could they be manufactured on Earth? If not, what is the give-away clue(s) for you that they are extra-terrestrial? If they could be created on Earth, could this be a diversion tactic by Earth agencies of some kind. My thinking harks back to that in-famous abductee and implant host, Whitley Strieber, who alleges that during one occasion he heard human voices in and around his New York state cabin during a period of possible abduction/visitiations. Could the implants simply be markers used by the said agency to easily identify said people later on? ...much in the same way that farmers brand cows for easy identification for the ranch.

I'll end on an easy one...
What does it all mean Dr Leir? ;)

I don't know if this was completed today the 26th or tomorrow Wednesday, but in the event that there's time:

1. Are any of the implants microscopic? What are your thoughts regarding nano scale implants? Could the concept of implants be flexible enough to include chemical, prion, or living microbes inserted into the human?

2. Are there any commonalities between implantees? Do the implantees tend to have any physical or psychological abnormalities occurring at a rate greater than chance might explain?

3. Has anyone ever experimented with intentionally placing an implant in themselves in order to observe results?

4. Is there any evidence to suggest that these items have been implanted by other humans?

Thank you!

My questions are similar to blabyboy’s and while they sound skeptical (they are) I suppose it could also be considered playing the devil’s advocate.

While “conceding” that theoretically there could be tens of thousands of people walking around unaware they have implants why would the doctor have any patients at all. Wouldn’t a race as advanced as these guys have perfected the art of unobtrusive (un-intrusive?) Implantation? Would the ones that do come to light be considered botched procedures?

Why would only some implants be capable of not triggering the body’s defenses. Wouldn’t a race as advanced of these guys have implants on the nano/microscale that would get pass the most thorough of examinations and not cause an adverse reaction?

Why do people recall and/or find these implants? Do the aliens every now and then forget to bring along a board certified anesthesiologist? Wouldn’t the whole idea of putting in an implant be performing a procedure on someone that was unconscious at the time and wouldn’t recall the acts that were being performed on them even via hypnosis? It almost seems sadistic to do so otherwise and certainly counterproductive if said implant is removed. If anything they should be able to come up with something that would never be noticed by the host’s defenses and gradually just dissolve away when it’s intent had been realized

All things being equal, if many of these events are not hoaxes it almost seems like the implantation is secondary to another aspect. Like they are not so subtly showing that we are someone’s property, and the greys can do anything they want, whenever they want to whomever they want and we just have to suck it up,

Back