• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Dr. Michio Kaku

dad2059

Temporal Transhuman
I'd like to suggest Dr. Michio Kaku of the City University of NY as a guest.

He might not be much of a UFO person, but he's into physics that stretches the envelope and he's more open minded than the run-of-the-mill mainstreamer.

Hell, he'll talk to Art Bell once in a while at C2C, why not the Paracast?

I'm going back to school to get a PHD in mathematics. Just so I can write about things that are purely theoretical, and get paid for it.

I think if you do a search for Kaku here you'll see that numerous people have asked for him to be on. And I don't think that he has been responding to any requests for the Paracast for whatever reason.

If he only knew the level of discourse on this show he might be more inclined to come on.

While looking for something else, I found this just now and thought I'd post it here.

Click title link on box for many more vids with him.

I think if you do a search for Kaku here you'll see that numerous people have asked for him to be on. And I don't think that he has been responding to any requests for the Paracast for whatever reason.

If he only knew the level of discourse on this show he might be more inclined to come on.

I agree. It's too bad he hasn't responded.

I don't get it though, he'll talk to Art Bell and not respond here.

At least he won't talk to Noory.

I sent him an e-mail hopefully he'll respond.

I like his work. I'm hoping he'll get back to me so I can ask him to get on the show.

I sent him an e-mail hopefully he'll respond.

I like his work. I'm hoping he'll get back to me so I can ask him to get on the show.

Well, I've invited him to the show more than once, had some back and forth with his webmaster late last year, but never heard back from him. Perhaps you'll have more luck than I did.

dB

He's on, like, over 100 radio stations weekly as well as his television appearances. He'd need a "hook", I suspect, to appear in his jam packed schedule. Based on what my company paid him to appear at a business conference some years ago he's certainly a brilliant man and a marvelous speaker but that brilliance doesn't come cheap (and that was when he was relatively little-known). He's just like everybody else...only a lot smarter! In short, the best approach may be to address the question, what's in it for him? He'd be a great guest.

I would imagine that the main reason he goes on with Art is that he knows each time will result in some solid book sales. He probably thinks Noory would produce a similar result, but just can't bring himself to answer whether or not strings are angels.

I would imagine that the main reason he goes on with Art is that he knows each time will result in some solid book sales. He probably thinks Noory would produce a similar result, but just can't bring himself to answer whether or not strings are angels.
I would love to have a web cam on his face when or if Norry ever got to ask him that. I'll bet that couple of seconds would sum it all up.

Most likely because its a podcast even though C2C sucks 80% to 90% of the time its a radio show so it most likely will have more bodies listening. Even though podcasts can now have as much influence as a radio or TV broadcast but he may not be aware of that. Hes smart but only human so it may be about money.

Given recent events and the willingness of Dr Kaku to speak several times on the UFO Subject, it would be interesting to hear his thoughts on the Paracast since the release of Lelie Keans book.

SETI is very Earth centric but I have always wondered how the likes of Shostak and Shermer would react if one of thier own was able to defend the UFO reality position. For me Dr Kaku is probably the most famous scientist in the world, short perhaps of Stephen Hawkin. Someone of his esteem could lend massive credibility to the UFO subject if it is done in the right way.

In any case I am new to the forum, so these issues may already have been discussed in a different thread.

. For me Dr Kaku is probably the most famous scientist in the world, short perhaps of Stephen Hawkin.

Yep, he's the "pop" scientist "flavor of the month" alright. :)

Back