• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Dr. Macabee says Source "A" is who he claims he is

Zandroid

Skilled Investigator
I have had a hard time believing this story about a U.N. high level meeting. I did not believe Salla and I dont to this day.

But Bruce Macabbee did his own digging. Source A was and is the original source for this meeting, the story is that Source A is a Highly Ranking U.S. Naval Commander connected to the Joint Chiefs of Staff. He leaked this story to Salla, Morningstar, and Webre etc.

say what you want about Salla and the rest I tend to agree they are filled with holes, but I remind you they are not who created this story.

Bruce Macabee being retired Navy Official checked into this Source "A"
Bruce found that he is who he says he is
Bruce found that Source A is a high ranking Navy Brass and is not a fake

so what does that say about this story
I dont blame Salla and Webre for the story
it did not start from them
it started from Source A

please people lets get into discussion about this

There was a fellow on Coast the other night who was interesting. He supposedly has inside contacts with the Aviary members, at least some of them. I think it was the show with Gary Bekkum. While even that Aviary story seems to be a can of worms, the interviewee essentially said that nothing about Ufos can be counted on as true, at least from my take on the interview. He indicated that the government agencies will always use any venue they deem appropriate to a cause.

He did say. when asked if Bruce M could have been a member of the Aviary, that Bruce certainly hung out with other former members of the group, at least in email correspondences this interviewee was also involved in.

I've also heard it said that Macabee also has many CIA contacts. Even if his analyses seem spot on, I wonder at his loyalty. I just hate doing that! We're made to believe we can't trust anyone. Maybe that's the point.

Heres a thing.

I have always stayed away from this type of ufo story, you know we had a meeting with A, who then told us that B has evidence to confirm that C is who they said they were, and that D definitely has a bag of magic alien marbles.

THe reason being, that even if you believe the stories to be true or the result of some kind of disinfo type thing, or even a elaborate way of getting unsuspecting members of the public to part with their money, it doesnt get us any further, we still have people witnessing things and having experiences that are, to say the least, odd.

If any of these people have any compelling evidence then they should serve it up, not tell us about some hard to prove meeting with some (even harder) to find govorment official.

By the way I know a little about the people in question (mainly from you guys), but I am at least ignorant enough of the particular case to mention it...

OP: You got a fucking link? geeez

(dont take that the wrong way:p I just really want a source)

I agree. This story starts in the middle. At least give us a little background or something to go on. I have no idea what you're talking about.

It's a good thing I was good at gemometry as I can understand the A's to B's, but that post confused the hell out of me. :D

I agree. This story starts in the middle. At least give us a little background or something to go on. I have no idea what you're talking about.

I remember this and can shed some light. Michael Salla (Mr. Reliable) posted some stuff on his site about an alleged UN meeting that he heard took place regarding UFO's recently. You can probably find the article on his site.

In his pseudo academic article/paper he gave descriptions of his sources about this meeting including a "Source A". Apparently this post is saying that Bruce Macabee is verifying that indeed the 'high level' source for this is legit.

As the weathered skeptics we've all become any of this 'anonymous' stuff means nothing and particularly when Michael Salla is involved.

But....... I still like reading about this stuff anyway so I appreciate the update on this.

I saw Bruce speak at the last X conference about one of his sources during the aviary days named Hawk and surprisingly, his talk was ............. kind of boring :)

Oh well, can't always knock them out of the park.

Information about the actual supposed UN meeting isnt whats needed, its Macabees apparent support for its reality.

I must have missed this topic.

It is interesting none the less.

I'm wondering if everyone else is feeling like there's something weird coming?

disclosure 'disclosure 'disclosure, seems like a opinion divided weather it will happen sooner or not. After reading this thread. whats Dr M 's view on disclosure. he's really for it isn't he?

Tommy
What do you mean by something weird coming? Are you talking about a gut feeling about the future?

Yeah Im worried about ol' Tommy. Worried about secret messages transmitted through his new HDTV, and now this comment.

:D

Ive got this image of a bum on the street, as you walk by him he yells all these paranoid ramblings at you.

(just kidding Tommy)

All kidding aside, I am of the mind that things are moving in an interesting direction as far as a perceived disclosure goes.

Between the economic volatility, and of course the coming communist regime's demands on the American People, disclosure would be something that would galvanize the people, and of course distract them from their clanking chains.

Not to mention the HDTV change over in Februrary.

News of high level UFO Meetings would get out every once in a while. Like every 10 or so years, but if Maccabee is disclosing this sort of thing, then they must not care who knows, because it used to be 4th and 5th hand knowledge, and it sounds like Bruce is only one step removed from the source.

Maybe I'm just feeling anxious because of the McDonald's food I ate the other day. It affects me in funny ways. I blame the Big Mac Attack I had on some of it, as I normally don't eat human food.

I'm glad to see that everyone is pretty skeptical about this story. This is the only internet forum I post on. Somehow, most of y'all posters are thoughtful.

Personally, I don't really care if Maccabee confirmed the legitimacy of source A or not. Until we know who source A is, what exactly he claims, the details of the supposed meeting, the story is worthless. However, it does peak my curiosity, particularly in the context of the developing Mars stuff.

Oh, yeah. Those guys. THAT Source 'A'. I'm having a problem with it.

1) Salla says he saw the officer's military ID card with name, rank, and 'pay scale' on it. Nonsense. The rank IS the pay scale. The various pay 'steps' that are possible in the same rank are NOT on a military ID, period. I've seen contemporary military ID cards. My daughter just got out of the Navy herself. I work in a Navy town.

2) Salla says this officer entered the Navy 'in the 1960s' Well, Okay, that would be from 1960 through 1969. If he entered the Navy in the very last year of the sixties, he would have forty years in the service. Now, let me tell you how this works. There is such a thing called 'high year tenure' (enlisted term) in the Navy. This is an 'up or out' measure which means if you don't get promoted by a certain time-in-service, you MUST depart. If you are 'passed over' twice, you're gone.

Now, an 'in the zone' promotion to Captain ought to be by 23 years in service tops. If this guy is still in the service at 40 years, then he has to be a top admiral, and there are only a little over one hundred of those. Yet Salla keeps referring to 'his superiors' as if he is a senior officer, say a Commander or Captain, but certainly not an admiral because an admiral is in charge of Source A's leakage efforts. You don't have captains with 40 years service. This makes no sense. This guy would have to be either a Vice Admiral (O-9) or a full admiral (O-10) to still be in the service after 40 years, which limits this to a little over a dozen people. Flag officers (admirals) MUST retire at age 62 unless specifically granted an exemption by the President. Given that officers are all college graduates, this guy had to have been 22 when he started as an ensign. He's already 62.

Here's a mandatory retirement chart: http://usmilitary.about.com/library/milinfo/allhands/nlnavyofficerpromotion-1.htm

I can see why speilberg dips into this field. Just done a bit of reading and it really looks like the lot of them were taken for a ride. Starting with a clean canvas maybe good idea.

Back