• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Dr. John Alexander — September 14, 2014

Maybe it's not that it's a "nothing" subject, but that because we can do nothing about it the position is, "movie it along; nothing here to see"? It's that Paternalism again telling us all to go on about our business. In many ways the attitude is similar to how the PTB treat hallucinogens. "Watch out! That stuff will make you mad!"

In the middle of the interview, Chris asked John about the Dolan/Farrell "breakaway civilization" (BC) hypothesis and whether that was a possible explanation for some of the amazing things we've seen in our skies. Interestingly, John's answer tells us that he doesn't actually grasp what a BC is. A BC, Col. Alexander, is NOT the black-budget military effort at Area 51 and Los Alamos that you're familiar with. It is NOT the latest hush-hush aircraft sitting in Lockheed's Skunk Works. It is NOT the secret underground command post at the Denver Airport.

On the contrary, a full-blown BC, we can imagine, might be like a 21st Century Nazi enclave on steroids. It could be a secretive autonomous group that has its own elite membership, has no allegiance to existing nation states, has a unique and covert funding mechanism, has technology unknown to us, and may have bases on more than one planet or in more than one dimension. When Dolan chose the word "breakaway" he meant it. The members of the BC may hold us in contempt and may even threaten our military forces from time to time. The bottom line: their high technology enables them to do whatever they please, whenever they please. I know Col. Alexander thinks this idea is crazy, but when massive objects floated over Phoenix in March of '97, I think we all came face-to-face with a breakaway civilization. That episode so shocked the government and mainstream media that they avoid the issue to this day. It's just easier to pretend it didn't happen.

logo lineup.jpg

Later in the interview, Chris queried Col. Alexander about the National Reconnaissance Office (NRO) and whether they monitor UFOs in the near-earth environment. Actually, to be specific, their mission does not include monitoring activities. "The NRO is the U.S. Government agency in charge of designing, building, launching, and maintaining America’s intelligence satellites," as stated on their website. NRO's responsibility with regard to UFOs, I believe, is to design and launch remote sensing assets that are indeed capable of acquiring and tracking UFOs. Actual tracking operations and analysis are responsibilities that fall on the shoulders of NORAD, Space Command, STRATCOM, NSA and CIA. One can imagine that classified arms of NASA are also involved.

I believe the NSA, for example, is very interested in studying UFO data and one has only to tip-toe through John Greenewald's archives to see evidence of that. Col. Alexander, on the other hand, does not agree with that premise. Quoting from the interview at 1:50:27, he says, "So, unless there's something that becomes threatening about them [UFOs], these agencies are going to discard it." I think that statement is only partially true. I believe certain spooks in certain offices are very interested in "fast walkers" and I don't think the NSA ever discards UFO data. As we've painfully learned this year, their mandate is to keep every shred of data they acquire and I think that especially applies to something as provocative and intrusive as unidentified flying objects that penetrate our airspace at will.

US Strategic Command.jpg

What was once a compelling story to fit neatly into our UFO narrative now may have other answers behind it instead.

The Black Knight Satellite Mystery | Astronotes
This is my favorite comment from the above linked article: "This satellite is in fact a dead spaceship. Thousands of years ago aliens came to our planet to aid our civilisation, they were aliens or possibly time travellers or survivors from the mass extinction on mars… This is one of their ships which became unable to return to their secret hidden base inside the hollow moon… The pilot of this craft died and so the ship just circles our planet incessantly… Someone enlarged pictures of it and there is a decal of a pyramid with an all seeing eye at the top. JFK knew this and was going to tell all in a speech on the 1st of December 1963 and that’s why the illuminati sent a mafia hit man back from the year 2124 to shoot from the grassy knoll.
This is all true because a guy in the pub told me and read it in a book…"

I'm convinced. :) Pretty elegant - ties up all the lose ends from Year 1. Some people just over think stuff, ya know? :cool:

Last edited:
Obviously the black knight stuff is nonsense, ancient satelite etc etc, Nasa were so confident it was space junk they proudly presented us with crystal clear image's of it.

But alas they have removed all links to the picks and air-brushed the ''debri'' out of the remaining shot's.

http://eol.jsc.nasa.gov/sseop/images/ISD/highres/STS088/STS088-724-65_3.JPG

They obviously dont want us stressing over some old 1960s space junk, so if we cant see it, then its not really there..

Or is it, same pic, look closely at the cloud formations.

What a fecken shamble's.

Last edited:
I was almost done listening to the Paracast for good! Gene and Chris let Alexander spew absolute lies for the whole first half of the show! Completely unchallenged! 10 or so deaths from tasers!?!?! Increasing violent attacks on Police!?!? But man oh man did the guys catch fire as soon as the NRO was mentioned.

Alexander is nothing but a low level schill for the military industrial complex. About 20% of what he says is the truth. He is completely useless source of information. But great Ceasars ghost! It was nice to hear him stammer away!

PS
His work with less than lethals was a complete waste of taxpayers money. It had zero military value. Even worse, the pain Rays and LRADs have been turned on civilian populations. The idea that some Lt. Col. Could get inside any super secret organization is laughable. The U.S. Armed Forces currently has around 1000 Generals on staff. He was two ranks below even the lowest ranking General. His knowledge of Law Enforcement is even worse. His son is a Captain in IA?!?! FIGURES! The Apple hasn't fallen far from that tree!

Back