• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Dr Frank Salisbury

Free episodes:

The reason I don't your post is your poor attitude to anyone who disagrees with your so called debates which are just smart ass posts go hide in your ivory tower pal :)

Peace,
BF

The inherent hypocrisy in that statement is frankly, STAGGERING. I'm literally stunned. I suppose I could compile a list of your own posts that reflect the EXACT things you accuse me of here but it would be a waste of my time and you still wouldn't get it. Wow, man. Just WOW. If you never read another post I make on this board, then just read this: Debate IS disagreement. You cannot have one without the other. The fact that you judge my attitude as "poor" because I disagree with you tells me that you're not interested in debate at all, that your claims of open-mindedness are hollow and that all you really want is for everyone to just nod and smile. Well I AM here for the debate. Dirty, heated, convoluted, glorious debate, because only through challenging everything do we learn anything.

What you just said:
Your statement just blew me away because your full of BS and yes I debate individuals who has a (OPEN MIND)and like to explore the possibilities of learning from researcher theories , concepts and understandings which are not always found in a text books but I will not debate someone like you who has a hidden agenda:)
Bless you,
BF

What you originally wrote:
Your statement just blew me away and yes I debate a mature individual who has an open mind not someone who has been brainwashed by the system and true skeptic who has a agenda:) Yes you are a DICK:)

Such a shame that email notifications don't recognize your edits. Again, I hold the mirror up to reflect the true you. Spare me your disingenuous smiley face "bless you" bullshit.

---------- Post added at 06:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 AM ----------

As for a hidden agenda, sadly no. I know you'd love for there to be such a thing so you could try and justify your own petty behaviour, unfortunately it doesn't exist. All my cards are here on the table, read 'em and weep. My mind is open. It is not however uncritical. That is the difference between us.

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

What you just said:

What you originally wrote:

Such a shame that email notifications don't recognize your edits. Again, I hold the mirror up to reflect the true you. Spare me your disingenuous smiley face "bless you" bullshit.

---------- Post added at 06:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 AM ----------

As for a hidden agenda, sadly no. I know you'd love for there to be such a thing so you could try and justify your own petty behaviour, unfortunately it doesn't exist. All my cards are here on the table, read 'em and weep. My mind is open. It is not however uncritical. That is the difference between us.[/QU
I re-edited I will not bother to reply to you anymore :)

Back