• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Dr. Eric Ouellet - Nov 8

Randall

J. Randall Murphy
Dr. Eric Ouellet combines research in parapsychology, sociology, and UFOlogy, Ouellet into a thought provoking reassessment of several well-known UFO cases, including the Washington, DC, UFO wave of 1952, the Betty and Barney Hill abduction of 1961, the Rendlesham UFO incident of 1980, and the Belgian UFO wave of 1989-1991. While not claiming to have the final solution to the UFO mystery, he offers much food for thought and a refreshing outlook on a stubbornly elusive phenomenon.

Eric Ouellet is professor of Defence Studies at the Royal Military College of Canada, and at the Canadian Forces College (Canada’s Joint Staff and War College). He has a Ph.D. in sociology from York University (Toronto, Canada), and he is the liaison officer for Canada with the Parapsychological Association. He has published parapsychological work in the Australian Journal of Psychology, EdgeScience, and the Bulletin Métapsychique. His other research works focus on military sociology and war studies.

Anomalist Books | simply phenomenal | Illuminations

This episode is being recorded Thur., November 8th at 2 PM Mountain.

I hope there will be some extended discussion of what Professor Ouellet thinks about the Tehran, Iran UFO interception by F-4 Phantoms, which included ground and aircrew visual on the object, aircrew radar detection, lock and track, and the complete performance mis-match between the F-4's and the objects encountered.

I also hope there will be discussion of the more recent 2004 Tic Tac encounter, in which according to Senior Chief Kevin Day, (ranking enlisted radar NCO on one of the support ships) various radar plots of these objects occurred over several days, including during the actual Tic Tac encounter. Chief Day says that on one occassion while an object was being tracked, he went out on deck and watched the object through binoculars, along with other personnel. One of the most disturbing aspects of the Tic Tac encounter was that after the object departed from Fravor's and his wingman's vicinity, the object went immediately to Fravor's CAP rendevous point, which should have been highly classified information. How might a UFO obtain that information?

Thank you.

I hope there will be some extended discussion of what Professor Ouellet thinks about the Tehran, Iran UFO interception by F-4 Phantoms, which included ground and aircrew visual on the object, aircrew radar detection, lock and track, and the complete performance mis-match between the F-4's and the objects encountered.

I also hope there will be discussion of the more recent 2004 Tic Tac encounter, in which according to Senior Chief Kevin Day, (ranking enlisted radar NCO on one of the support ships) various radar plots of these objects occurred over several days, including during the actual Tic Tac encounter. Chief Day says that on one occassion while an object was being tracked, he went out on deck and watched the object through binoculars, along with other personnel. One of the most disturbing aspects of the Tic Tac encounter was that after the object departed from Fravor's and his wingman's vicinity, the object went immediately to Fravor's CAP rendevous point, which should have been highly classified information. How might a UFO obtain that information?

Thank you.

Your question was asked, but I have to say that there were instances when I had to question his views, and I must confess that I also did some ranting about them on the After The Paracast show that Eric unfortunately could not make it for.

An excellent programme/guest - his book “Illuminations” goes into much more detail on his theory and illustrative cases. I think this a refreshinging different/sceptical approach well worth further investigation. I certainly look forward to his next book - also hopefully more Paracast guests of this sort of calibre. Best wishes

An excellent programme/guest - his book “Illuminations” goes into much more detail on his theory and illustrative cases. I think this a refreshinging different/sceptical approach well worth further investigation. I certainly look forward to his next book - also hopefully more Paracast guests of this sort of calibre. Best wishes
Thanks for the comment. I would like to check out the book sometime too. I'll have a look to see if our library has a copy.

I think it’s only in paperback and it didn’t have large print run, so it may bit have reached the public library system - but I do see it on Amazon for about $14

Back