• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Don Ecker Back on The Paracast

ufology, so Kal Korff called me a liar and I should be worried? Well, in order to play in this field .. you better know who the players are. You must not know Korff.

Here are a few links if you are interested in discovering who this delusional maniac is.

First up, some on The Paracast;

Kal K Korff-International Man of Mystery! | The Paracast Community Forums

Kal Korff is an Idiot Blogspot:

Kal Korff is an IDIOT

Exposing The Truth on Kal Korff;

Kal Korff Exposed

This will keep you busy for a while.

Decker

PS by the way, Korff is currently hiding out in India after being run out of Prague, Ck. and can't at present return to the US. There are a number of people here waiting to serve him with "papers" to sue him in court. There are also some other legal matters that caused him to leave the US in order to avoid. The guy is seriously mentally unstable and to even try to sue him would be to throw good money down a rabbit hole. Just so you know.

You really do need a "players card" ufology to play in this field ... providing you are serious about it.

ufology, so Kal Korff called me a liar and I should be worried? Well, in order to play in this field .. you better know who the players are. You must not know Korff.
Thanks for the reply Don. I've run across Korff's stuff more than once before both here and elsewhere, and whether or not you should be worried about Korff isn't the point I was trying to make. It's about the issues he and other people ( particularly some skeptics ) bring up in an attempt to damage the reputations of those interested in ufology. A recurring theme is the idea that if some of us try to make a little money from it to pay our way, it's some kind of shady attempt to profit off the gullibility of the masses. As I said in my last post, I don't fault you or anyone else for merely advertising contentious material. So far as I'm concerned it's all part of the history of the field and writers and researchers should have access to it. Or more succinctly, "The beliefs and opinions of the advertiser aren't necessarily those of the publisher". The articles however are another matter, and there needs to be some delineation between promoting products and doing responsible journalism. Let's take another example in the Coast To Coast show with George Noory. Although Noory comes across as a nice guy, I tend to think that the line between the promotion of the products advertised on the show and the guests is rather blurry. There aren't a lot of what you or I would call "hard questions".
PS by the way, Korff is currently hiding out in India after being run out of Prague, Ck. and can't at present return to the US. There are a number of people here waiting to serve him with "papers" to sue him in court. There are also some other legal matters that caused him to leave the US in order to avoid. The guy is seriously mentally unstable and to even try to sue him would be to throw good money down a rabbit hole. Just so you know.
Thanks for that tidbit.
You really do need a "players card" ufology to play in this field ... providing you are serious about it.
Not sure exactly what you mean there Don. Could you please clarify.

PS: I do have a card someplace from when I joined Mr. UFO Timothy Green Beckley's U.F.O.I.L. ;)

ufology ... You really do need a "players card" ufology to play in this field ... providing you are serious about it.

Hey Don,

Still looking forward to your elaboration on the above comment.
What do you mean by a "players card" and in what context were you using the phrase?
I realize that it may seem simple to you, so try to forgive me for asking for clarification.

"You must have a player's card to play in the field..." is simply a matter of speech. In other word's you must know who, for example, these guys are. Their rep., their work, who they associate with, etc.

Decker

"You must have a player's card to play in the field..." is simply a matter of speech. In other word's you must know who, for example, these guys are. Their rep., their work, who they associate with, etc.

Decker

Thanks Don ... so you're saying my U.F.O.I.L. membership card doesn't count? ;)

Back