• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Does this Image Prove Life on Mars?

Is this Structure Naturally Made, or Intelligently Made?

• Natural Object

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Intelligently Made

• Undecided / Insufficient Evidence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lavarat

Skilled Investigator
image001.png

Personally, I wouldn't vote either way - I think a better question would be "Can formations such as this occur by natural process?". Because until we know the answer to that, we can't say whether it's proof of anything.

The images from the surface of Mars will have been carefully searched for such formations. Has the same been done with the surface of the Earth? Has anyone searched Google Earth for similar formations? That might be a good place to start...

Gene, can you put me in a "no" option to vote on? :D

Oh, nevermind, I'm able to edit polls too it seems.

Nah, I'll just give my vote here. 1 no vote.

Lavarat said:
Object is real and is on Mars taken by NASA

Do you have links to the original files on NASA web sites?

When were the images captured?

What is the scale of the photos? ( 1 inch = how many miles?)

The left image is curious, but I want to see the other half of the image. (It seems cropped through the middle.)

To me, it just looks like an image of natural topography. But who knows? Impossible to be categorical, either way.

Prove? if you're being serious, than you should obviously know that it proves nothing.....except there's some shit that looks like a T-bone and a giant dick on mars.

They are slightly reminiscent of the Nazca lines, but look more like natural processes. I'd have to vote no.

I suppose if the Martian alphabet were character driven like the Chinese, one symbol could mean a lot. Like...This is my steak, you dick!.

fitzbew88 said:
Lavarat said:

The left image is curious, but I want to see the other half of the image. (It seems cropped through the middle.)

I agree, where are these photos to view?? Sometimes we get a portion of a picture and are asked to comment on it. This was apparent in a Mars Anomaly thread some time ago. So again, where can we see these in their entirety??

underdog said:
They are slightly reminiscent of the Nazca lines, but look more like natural processes. I'd have to vote no.

I suppose if the Martian alphabet were character driven like the Chinese, one symbol could mean a lot. Like...This is my steak, you dick!.

Even if you learn the english alphabet then you can still have an opinion, even if its the wrong opinion, the fact that you get to believe it alone, then cheer up!

TClaeys said:
fitzbew88 said:
Lavarat said:

I agree, where are these photos to view?? Sometimes we get a portion of a picture and are asked to comment on it. This was apparent in a Mars Anomaly thread some time ago. So again, where can we see these in their entirety??

To view a photo click the mouse to the right and scroll to the location you want to view! Then open your eyes and view the photo on the screen!! Try that and see if you can view the photo

Do you need help hearing the photo also then ask how

Lavarat said:
To view a photo click the mouse to the right and scroll to the location you want to view! Then open your eyes and view the photo on the screen!! Try that and see if you can view the photo

Dude, I don't want to see images you are hosting on Photobucket. I want to see images that haven't left NASA's custody. I want to have at least some assurance of the provenance of the images.

Lavarat said:

I think you are using the wrong word: "hearing". I think you mean "finding"?

If you do mean "hearing", then, ah, never mind. : - )

fitzbew88 said:
Lavarat said:

Dude, I don't want to see images you are hosting on Photobucket. I want to see images that haven't left NASA's custody. I want to have at least some assurance of the provenance of the images.

Lavarat said:

I think you are using the wrong word: "hearing". I think you mean "finding"?

If you do mean "hearing", then, ah, never mind. : - )

Scroll the the top of this thread!!!

Any other questions to find a photo? or how to look at a photo if you still dont know how

Ok kids this is a press conference that you all will think is fake but you have to live with your own opinion.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5u-20g7Bwdw

Lavarat said:
Ok kids this is a press conference that you all will think is fake but you have to live with your own opinion.

Well, it's not a fake press conference, it's a meaningless press conference.

Lavarat said:
Scroll the the top of this thread!!!

Any other questions to find a photo? or how to look at a photo if you still dont know how

Ok, put the bottle down slowly.

Take a deep breath.

Now, paste the link to the original NASA images into a posting, NOT a link to images hosted by your Photobucket account.

Back