• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Do you believe

Hey I’m a believer..
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cute. I don't care if it's click bait. I like the idea of this thread. I think belief has been downtrodden in a manner that isn't entirely fair minded. At some point we all have to decide what is reasonable to believe and not believe and roll with it or nothing would ever get done. The important thing is that we have the ability to change our beliefs based on new evidence that would require us to adapt our beliefs accordingly.

Back