1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY A PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of The Paracast, the exclusive After The Paracast podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, plus show transcripts, the new Paracast+ Video Channel, Classic Episodes and Special Features categories! We now offer lifetime memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://www.theparacast.com/introducing-the-paracast/

The Official Paracast Store is back! Check out our latest lineup of customized stuff at: The Official Paracast Store!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!
    Dismiss Notice

Do you believe

Discussion in 'The New Member Forum' started by sasysquatchgirl, Nov 28, 2017.

1. sasysquatchgirl

sasysquatchgirl Skilled Investigator

2. Usual Suspect

Usual Suspect USI Calgary

Home Page:
    Cute. I don't care if it's click bait. I like the idea of this thread. I think belief has been downtrodden in a manner that isn't entirely fair minded. At some point we all have to decide what is reasonable to believe and not believe and roll with it or nothing would ever get done. The important thing is that we have the ability to change our beliefs based on new evidence that would require us to adapt our beliefs accordingly.

sasysquatchgirl likes this.