• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Do UFOs fully materialize?

swatcher

Skilled Investigator
Hi,

dB recently proposed that UFOs don't fully materialize, hence they don't cause a sonic boom or move air when they take off at high velocity. Very interesting concept!

But how is it possible that photons bounce off the vessel? The photons clearly interact with some kind of atomic structure, hence we can see the craft. That puzzles me.

Would it be possible that we're seeing some kind of distortion field and the craft is actually incredibly small? If the vessel only measured a couple of microns (totally arbitrary size) and took of at mach 10 would we feel/hear a sonic boom? Any physicists in here?

I think it is also possible that the craft doesn't "move" in our regular sense of the word. If I saw a "shrinking" airplane 500 feet away my brain would probably compute that the craft "moved" away at high speed. Instead it only morphed (got smaller) into another dimension.

It's all just speculation, but I've always been puzzled by the "no noise" concept.

All the best.

Apparently, UFOs distort the gravitational field, and ultimately physical reality around them, in order to accelerate to great speeds.

Fascinating.....perhaps it's sort of like Flatlands (found in extended versions of What The Bleep Do We Know movie).

Where the guy puts his finger down on the road of the Flatland's world, and they see a different shape of the finger rather than the whole shape that it really is.....

Endlessly fascinating, I say.....

Hi,

If the vessel only measured a couple of microns (totally arbitrary size) and took of at mach 10 would we feel/hear a sonic boom? Any physicists in here?
I don't know about "a couple of microns," but most of the volume of a rifle being fired is the sonic boom of a bullet only fractions of an inch in diameter, not the sound of the exploding gun-powder.

okay, if we are thinking of a 2-dimensional world, there is no 'up', ergo, everything in that 2-dimensional world has absolutely NO thickness. If it has no thickness, then how can it have a body? Is it then ethereal? but would'nt that then mean they are only thought?

to have any body size, you need to have some thickness, which means going up. micron-thin organisms are still a micron in height, so that makes a third dimension to their world.

I must be some kind of masochist, cause I keep going back to that thought, and arguing in my head that illustrations such as that video do not really make sense :confused: no matter how much I enjoy watching them.

okay, if we are thinking of a 2-dimensional world, there is no 'up', ergo, everything in that 2-dimensional world has absolutely NO thickness. If it has no thickness, then how can it have a body? Is it then ethereal? but would'nt that then mean they are only thought?

to have any body size, you need to have some thickness, which means going up. micron-thin organisms are still a micron in height, so that makes a third dimension to their world.

I must be some kind of masochist, cause I keep going back to that thought, and arguing in my head that illustrations such as that video do not really make sense :confused: no matter how much I enjoy watching them.

AnnetteMarie,

the Flatland video is just a theoretical construct to show that a 3-D object cannot be properly described / represented in a 2-D world.

On a side note: that video is also very enlightening about "clairvoyance" ;-)

ever wonder how many people have stumbled upon a profound truth they don't even recognize as being the answer to everything, write it down as a novel, and in turn, the rest of the world observes it as interesting, or entertaining, and then files it away in the 'that was terrific' column of experiences, and then promptly forgets all about it, not knowing they have read the key to the universe...

They must materialize enough to leave crash debris.

It makes me think of something that bothers me about the Roswell crash: you always hear of the crash site described as a "debris field" of all these little minute pieces, almost all small enough to be held in the palm of a child's hand. Even if it's a small scout ship from a larger mother ship, you'd think it wouldn't just come apart like that into tiny sticks and scraps.

Reflecting on that usually brings me back to thinking that Roswell must have really been just a weather balloon crash event that provided the military/government with an opportunity to play around with through the media to keep our Cold War adversaries guessing.

Or, maybe it was part of some experimentation the knowledge of which would have absolutely rocked the foundation of our republic--something truly horrific that went against all that America stands for. The 30s and 40s were marked by many monstrous realities, and it could be that we still don't know everything that was going on. Who knows?

Unless, they were the mere scraps that are left when an inter-dimensional vehicle crashes. Do the bigger chunks land somewhere we just can't get to?

When I was a kid, my brothers and I had fun building ships out of LEGOs then crashing them. The "craft" we built would just fly apart and leave a "debris field" of tiny pieces.

Are some of these craft just built of the tiniest little building blocks--though exceptionally tough blocks--that somehow just come flying apart when something goes wrong and the craft takes a nosedive?

norway.jpg

that's worth thinking about, there usually is a large piece somewhere in a debris field when an airplane crashes, but having said that, there are also many reports of an aircraft just disintegrating as a result of hitting another aircraft. six of one, half a dozen of another?

Back