• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

DMR- 02/28 and 03/04

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
Well, Friday finally arrived! And, all California is currently being washed away ... but we still have Open Lines Friday to look forward to on Dark Matters Radio! Join Richie Richard Sarradet and me tonight starting at 9:00 PM Pacific for Open Lines Friday. You can join in by giving us a call when I open the phones by calling 818-381-4674! Go to www.dqrm.com

Coming on Monday, March 3, join us on Dark Matters Radio when I host Mr. [URL='https://www.facebook.com/whiskeywolf']Wolf McCarron for a live interview! Do you know Wolf? He has been a mainstay in UFO research in Southern California for years, and what you may not know is how deeply he has researched the military and especially Area 51. Also, Wolf's expertise ranges from the movies and film production, film editing for Sony and Warners and being part of the Rock n' Roll scene including opening for bands like Gun's an' Roses. This is a Do Not Miss ... only on CyberstationUSA!!
— with Wolf McCarron. [/URL]

Wolf McCarron.jpg

Back