• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Dismiss Notice Walter Bosley and Empire of the Wheel II: Friends From Sonora

Not in the version we submitted to the network. If there's a repeat, let me know which segment (one of 12, two of 12, etc.) and I'll see what's going on.

"I'm reporting that seven deaths were indeed tied to telluric currents* according to the geomorphology**"

*Low Frequency Telluric currents and magnetotelluric methods used for measuring the sub structure beneath the Earth's surface for the purposes of mineral exploration.

**processes of geomorphology - Fluvial, Eolian, Hillslope, Glacial, Tectonic, Igneous, Biological... but no suggestion that there are energy grids that run in straight lines or have remained in place on the surface over centuries.

(Telluric current - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

Whilst on the subject of subterranean stuff. Could you point me in the direction of previous threads where you might of discussed your fathers description of underground inhabitants? That was genuinely fascinating and I'd like to revisit that if possible. Thanks.

SLVA: Those who have read the books know that we're not primarily talking about straight lines and we do provide much text and several images about non-straight or curvilinear lines. Also, in interviews I usually explain that the use of the term "ley lines" is more so that people get a quick reference that we mean energy in the terrain. If I neglected to specify that in this particular interview, rest assured the books make it clear repeatedly, as do several other interviews I have done on this subject. Also, thank you for part of the facts on telluric current. That helps the folks less familiar with the history of the application of technology to those currents as described in the EOW books. I differ with your statement regarding energy in the terrain, but what I have to say about it can be found in the books. :)

You can find my father's claims recounted in my article published by FATE Magazine in 'The Best of Roswell'. That article is published under the pseudonym 'E.A.Guest' because when I wrote it I was employed by an organization under sensitive circumstances. However, I have never denied nor disassociated myself from authorship of that article since. :)

Last edited:
Walter
"Blowfish: According to Dellschau, there were other clubs in the USA at the time the Sonora club was operating. No reason to assume he suggested there weren't others elsewhere, but he doesn't mention it that I have seen." Thanks for the response and some folks have not worked with Intel and Police while doing research and gathering data which Walter has done in his theory. I do find the murders interesting and the backgrounds of each individual. Furthermore, the connection to cult groups which the Masons is one of many. Didn't Prince George have a connection to Dellschau family and the Kaiser Walter ?

A Prince George connection does not come to mind, but it doesn't mean it isn't mentioned by Dellschau. My focus was primarily on the NYMZA/NJMZa element and the Sonora Aero Club because of one player in the mystery having a conspicuous association to the area where that club allegedly operated. EOW2 is primarily a book on how the airship mystery popped up in the EOW milieu, what I think NYMZA/NJMZa was and why, and why I think Etta Place had a role in the mystery.

To those who cite Etta Place being Longabaugh's lover: That has never been proven, it has always been opinion and assumption, and there is plenty reason to consider alternatives. That 'Cora Stanton' was a virgin is a matter of record and why I argue that her true identity was the Etta Place of history is explained in the book. My pursuit of further evidence continues, by the way. :)

Last edited:
The idea of airships, breakaway civilizations and Pinkerton reminds me of BioShock Infinite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia .
...an alternate history scenario with flying cities, that doesn't really work with known history. And, if you look at the racist and purist theories of the breakaway civilisation, kind of with flying Nazis, too. Although they weren't very religious. Good analogy, though. Castles in the clouds.

Now I'm obfuscating?

Yes, that's what I think you're doing, wether it's deliberately or not. And anyone who looks on from the outside, probably goes: well, if this guy with his credentials (which I never doubted btw.) sticks to his cloud castles as if they really might be historical facts, how can anyone expect me to believe any policeman, military pilot, astronaut etc. who thought he's seen something unusual flying around?

Last edited:
Polterwurst, the interview was three days ago. Don't read the book. You're making too much of what you think I'm doing. My books, both of the EOW volumes, merely present something I'm finding. Don't read them. They are most specifically not about UFOs. I am not about UFOs. I'm bored with UFOs. EOW 1&2 are not UFO books. I know you have an issue with the German UFO material. OK. Well, I'm finding Germans in the milieu of what I've researched. If you can't find any merit to it, let it go. Ignore EOW. :)

Regarding the Bioshock thing: Someone posted a comment about a video game he felt shared certain themes, just for fun. The game seems cool. You're reading too much into my "cool" comment. Of course I see the inherent elitism in the whole breakaway civilization scenario. Anyone who looks at it sees that immediately. I didn't say I liked the NYMZA/NJMZa thing. These are books about my research and what Rick and I are finding. That's all. I'm not trying to convert anyone. I find it curious that there are always those who think that anyone who has written a book about weird observations or topics is always trying to brainwash or dupe people. Sometimes it's truly just exploration and discussion of a subject. Hell, I tell people to not buy my book. I will still write the third book and I'll still research the topics in EOW whether I publish them or not. And I'll still discuss them with an interested audience. But I'm not interested in coming to terms with your perception, no offense intended. I'm not interested in debating my "cloud castles" versus yours. That would be a waste of time. We just disagree and what's wrong with that? :)

I'm also not responsible for anyone's conclusions about other military, law enforcement, intel professionals based on my activities. What I'm researching and writing has nothing to do with others you may hear reports from. I can only speak for myself. Don't judge them on what I do. It doesn't make sense. :)

Last edited:
I haven't listened to the show or read the book, mostly since occult murder stories aren't really in what I would call my wheelhouse, so to speak, but I will say that I appreciate Mr. Bosley's candor and his willingness to come on the forums and throw himself to the wolves. I appreciate his attitude as well, it's refreshing to hear someone who doesn't feel like he has to defend his ideas at knife point, he's made his conclusions and you can agree or disagree. He genuinely seems like someone who is in this because he enjoys it and his enjoyment of the subject doesn't hinge on what anyone else believes or doesn't believe. Some people might interpret that as arrogance, but I don't get that impression from his posts, he's just a guy who has stumbled onto an interesting story, completely factual or not, and is having a good time researching and writing about it. I'm sure this will earn me some ire from my fellow forum members, but that's nothing new and like Mr. Bosley, I really couldn't care less. Anyway, this has nothing to do with his research or his book, it's just the impression I get from reading his posts.

That's actually the best post in this whole thread Muadib and to a great extent sums up most my feelings. Putting aside my personal interests in coincidence and synchronicity (and to a somewhat lesser degree cults and followers ) at the end of tbe day...I just started reading the first book..it does have the making of a crackin good story with a esoteric element added to it. Even if you don't give much credence to this element you can enjoy the main feature wholly on its own. and one has to admire walter's tenacity in finding these threads...but then he is a P.I. ...whether they are relevant or not. I mentioned this (more or less) in the thread of his dmr appearance. I would even compare him to nick redfern..and I hope walter finds it an apt one.. not only because of his rooting around but making connections...however teneous they may be... and putting it out there. Some of Nicks conclusions are pretty tenuous, he has admitted as much, and when pressed he may offer his opinion but he has stated publically he is not necessarily interested in taking a position or pushing his belief he just wants to put the story out there and sometimes the conclusions one can infer are inconvient.

No problem there, re: Redfern comparison.

I'm glad you're liking the first EOW book. As presented, the connections do seem tenuous indeed. What's weird is the synchronicity behind the scenes. However, I don't like including or discussing those because they're not like facts or documents or things you can point to. If that pops up, I look for evidence to back up what it points to but if I cannot find it, we do not include those things in the books.

:)

I enjoyed this podcast immensely. For starters, I lived in SB for a few years (not by choice!!!) and it is a strange place full of weird historical tidbits. Hard to follow or jumpy?? Maybe we have heard too many other stories (Area 51, Roswell, etc) that are all the same and this was harder to follow because its something different. I don't know that I buy everything WB said but it was interesting and I will read his books to form my own opinion. Cora a virgin? I had a relative that had her hymen surgically removed so don't rely on this alleged knowledge about female anatomy to guide you on Cora's true identity. And I would like to thank Walter for mentioning the free Kindle app. I did not know this exists. I have bought my first WB book today and will buy the others soon.

Thanks SoCal! :)

Re: Cora Stanton being a virgin. It was 1915. The medical examiner found her to be a virgin. I would say, because of the period, she was indeed a virgin. The theory part in EOW2 relates to her identity, not her condition. There's no reason to question that 'Cora Stanton' was a virgin, medical examination reported this as fact. That she was a 35 year old virgin provided an interestingly valid possibility to which the explanation is given in the book. The question regarding the state-of-virginity usually centers around her possibly being Etta Place. Because everyone is so used to the legend of Butch and Sundance, they are rarely if ever aware that the details about Etta Place are actually scant and based mostly on assumption and opinion of Pinkerton agents and other people who encountered her briefly or from afar back then. When you go through the available material written and compiled on Etta Place, there is always a lot of 'probably' and 'likely' and 'possibly', there is no definitive proof that she was anyone's wife or lover. EOW2 presents a theoretical possibility based on what is known about Etta and where it appears to overlap with the woman known as 'Cora Stanton'. Rick and I conclude in the first book that 'Cora Stanton' may very well have been a pseudonym and why. EOW2 provides even more reason to suggest it was not the victim's real name. 'Etta Place' wasn't even her real name. The book goes into deeper analysis that I'd rather save for the interested readers. :)

Wether you believe it or not, I am interested. The idea that a crime of that magnitude would just go unnoticed would make me angry if I felt this was a legitimate claim. After all, we're talking about real people with terrible untimely fates, not some ghost or outlaw legends (even though these come into the picture). But of course, if I follow your advice to not read the books, I'll never know if my gut feeling betrays me. Damned if I do, damned if I don't.

Thanks SoCal! :)

Re: Cora Stanton being a virgin. It was 1915. The medical examiner found her to be a virgin. I would say, because of the period, she was indeed a virgin.

...which in 1915 probably meant that she would never have a child. For most women I know that would have been a devastating realization. Maybe even for a secular nun, much more so for a woman who maybe had waited too long for the right guy or whose fiancé had run off or died etc. And so she decided to go somewhere where her family wouldn't have to find her, got some medicine from a doctor that would make her either numb or even kill her eventually (I don't know which toxins were found, but I guess dangerous medication of that type would have been available) and went into the water, which would do the rest if the pills only made her unconscious. It's a possibility, I guess.

Last edited:
Earlier in the question bank i asked this question, the only one we got asked on the show (thanks Chris) which is too bad because there were other interesting questions i would like to have heard you respond to. You often connect together very disparate pieces of research, which then get translated, reinterpreted and connected to form very complex historical tapestries. Would you describe yourself as a revisionist historian, a speculator of alternative historical realities, a connoisseur of the unusual - how woud you describe the type of writing and research you complete? I think you are both of the latter two options, an alternative speculator and a connoisseur of strange historical events. I found the connections to be disparate and tenuous, making for an imaginative tale of possibilities. The words 'maybe', 'possibly' and 'might' were used too often for my tastes, but that's me.

I do, however, really enjoy your choice of variables and willingness to explore the ancient annals looking for clues and paths.

Could you tell us what the deal is with carousels?

Do you think synchronicities just arise more often when we start paying closer attention to things and start seeing all the patterns everything is made of?

As a result of my research for Latitude 33, I found interesting data that would suggest (to those who might not find it disparate or tenuous) that someone may have been placing carousels on the earth grid in the late 19th and early 20th Centuries. :)

Yes, synchronicity is experienced more as our perception shifts: both because you're simply looking at what's there; and because they begin to happen more because you're aware of the phenomenon. Here's the deal with the experience: It doesn't matter whether you think it's 'real' or 'perceived', the data is coming through and you're coming away with something. :)

Re those questions you wanted answered: Did they pertain to the topic of the interview?

Back