• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Disclosure Topics

tenbears

Paranormal Novice
Gene & Cris
This is my first thread. Please bear with me. I have been listening to the show since the beginning.I have suffered thru every bad joke Steinberg has ever made on these shows but I give him that because it"s his show and he can say whatever he Damn pleases. Although I would rather listen his bad jokes for another ten seasons, then listen to another show on disclosure.I really think you guys do a really great job on getting good guest and that is why I listen and even when you talk about Disclosure you have good guest but my God do you really think disclosure is going to get any answers about what is going on with the UFO mystery. Do you think going to the government with any kind problem these days is going to bear any kind of fruit and would you believe anything they tell you anyway? I think were going to only find the answers thru hard investigations by these unsung UFO investigators like you have so often have on your show.I really hope you continue to have these caliber of guest on your show, because that is what really has kept me coming back year after year. In-spite of Gene's bad jokes. Keep up the good work guys I am a 100% behind you.
( tenbears)

I would probably use a word like 'dialogue' with the US government instead of disclosure.

The subject has been locked and sealed since 1969 and we are way past the cold war era. The lack of dialogue on this subject is creating an environment of distrust and conspiration where the possibility of an elite that knows is emerging.

There is a phenomenon, I think any normal citizen would recognize that.

Back