• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Disclosure: Kaku and National Security

Ezechiel

Paranormal Adept

I figure it'll take a few decades... or maybe we'll need to wait for the next generation to process and accept the fact that the observed phenomenon is real and behaves according to physical laws that haven't been decoded yet.

The phenomenon with its apparent ability to bend space and cancel time limitations (regulated by Einsteins formulas) is eons beyond known human tech (...unless there's a split civilization on earth).

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand why any intelligence / security agency would be against any disclosure. This stuff is way beyond our intelligence and defeats any idea of security... like they said back in the blue book era: 'the phenomena poses no risk to national security.' (because we can't counter the phenomena with any earthly means anyways lol)

The history of the past 21 years has repeatedly led Air Force officers to the conclusion that none of the things seen, or thought to have been seen, which pass by the name of UFO reports, constituted any hazard or threat to national security.

That statement was absolutely correct for the period but has obviously taken on another meaning since 2017, the video leaks and the Grusch revelations. If the phenomena is real (tictac physics), the logical and adjusted Air Force statement should really be that our specie has been allowed to 'evolve' on this planet until further notice.

The occasional abductions, mutilations, Ariel school, Varginha Brazil 1996 interference, 2004 Nimitz... nuclear installations checkups. The documentation piles up but are we not just all waiting for a final notice ? :)

Happy New Year !!

Last edited:
I figure it'll take a few decades... or maybe we'll need to wait for the next generation to process and accept the fact that the observed phenomenon is real

Open acknowledgment of the phenomenon will, IMO, not occur prior to mid century. Maybe 2060-80.

The phenomenon with its apparent ability to bend space and cancel time limitations (regulated by Einsteins formulas) is eons beyond known human tech (...unless there's a split civilization on earth).

Not eons. In terms of basic scientific knowledge, we may be only decades away.

Doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand why any intelligence / security agency would be against any disclosure. This stuff is way beyond our intelligence and defeats any idea of security... like they said back in the blue book era: 'the phenomena poses no risk to national security.' (because we can't counter the phenomena with any earthly means anyways lol)
The phenomenon may be unbeatable now, but it's not 1% as aggressive as it could be. The Alien Grand Design considers the phenomenon benign. The coverup is not really motivated by fears of alien attack.

That statement was absolutely correct for the period but has obviously taken on another meaning since 2017, the video leaks and the Grusch revelations.

Grusch is just another disinfo agent.

The occasional abductions, mutilations, Ariel school, Varginha Brazil 1996 interference, 2004 Nimitz... nuclear installations checkups. The documentation piles up but are we not just all waiting for a final notice ?
The ET plan as outlined in the aforementioned work is complex. Occasional, apparently hostile acts are just a facade.

Not eons. In terms of basic scientific knowledge, we may be only decades away.

If not sooner...

I wonder if A.I. boosted by a quantum computer would be able extrapolate, through simulations, potential properties of non-natural elements (115- Moscovium) and beyond with various isotope counts and possibly validate the Bob Lazar account? A workable recipe for the industrial production of Bob Lazar's version of that element (with the proper isotope count) ;) would be nice.

Don't you get the feeling we're on the cusp of some wild paradigm shift... will humans be in control of quantum AI and it's products ?

My gut feeling is that 'non-natural' elements are the key to corrupting/twisting the space/time fabric of the natural world issued by the big bang (if there was such a thing). Quantum AI might be the key that unlocks access to the rest of our universe... if that's the case I doubt we'd be the first civilization trying this. (the evolution of the past 150 years is mind blowing).

Last edited:
possibly validate the Bob Lazar account? A workable recipe for the industrial production of Bob Lazar's version of that element (with the proper isotope count) ;) would be nice.

Like so many others, Lazar was just a disinformation agent. It's unlikely anything he said has merit.

My gut feeling is that 'non-natural' elements are the key to corrupting/twisting the space/time fabric of the natural world issued by the big bang (if there was such a thing).
To my knowledge the consensus is that there was. But what evidence is there for extremely short lived elements being the key to anything?

Quantum AI might be the key that unlocks access to the rest of our universe... if that's the case I doubt we'd be the first civilization trying this. (the evolution of the past 150 years is mind blowing).
Sure, to say that this or that is impossible on the basis of present knowledge always struck me as being ludicrously temporocentric; a failure of imagination.

Apropos of nothing, one of our listeners offered me money to give to Lazar for him to come on The Paracast.

I'm serious.

Setting that aside, since the concept is ridiculous (we don't pay guests), Tim and I have made efforts to get Lazar on the show, not because I believe him, but together his side of the story.

I understand he's not doing interviews anymore — or perhaps not interviews where he actually has to answer difficult questions.

Setting that aside, since the concept is ridiculous (we don't pay guests), Tim and I have made efforts to get Lazar on the show, not because I believe him, but together his side of the story.

Bob Lazar told an interesting story. It's weirdness matches the phenomenon and somehow got a boost with Moscovium ;)

George Knapp did the homework, dug the rabbit hole as deep as he could and still hasn't dropped Bob Lazar.
There's been a lot of huffing and puffing but the UAP lid is still kept on pretty well and you might reasonably ask why?

IMHO... regardless of government, most of society doesn't want a paradigm shift if it has the potential of triggering any additional financial or emotional suffering. Especially in the current world context.

I do respect Knapp, but I also have my qualms about Lazar. He can always submit to an interview with me and Tim or Curt or Bob. But I doubt it'll happen.

There's been a lot of huffing and puffing but the UAP lid is still kept on pretty well and you might reasonably ask why?

IMHO... regardless of government, most of society doesn't want a paradigm shift if it has the potential of triggering any additional financial or emotional suffering. Especially in the current world context.
Society isn't ready for the sort of "paradigm shift" resulting from a revelation of advanced ETs. The powers-that-be aren't concerned about exacerbating current issues; it goes deeper than that. What's at stake is nothing less than the ideological bedrock of present society.

The fellow who made that offer was, to be blunt, probably putting me on. He also offered a large donation for the show, which never showed up amid silly claims that he couldn't get his PayPal account to accept a payment to my account.

The best proof that it works is to put that link here:

www.paypal.me/rockoids

If you want to test it, 50 cents is a worthy investment.

Really? Well that is something. Hope he will come and tell.
What he'd tell is disinfo. I don't doubt ET material is covered up; you just can't trust putative "whistleblowers" to tell the truth about it. Secrecy involves more than just concealment. It also means misleading info.

Back