• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Did the Ancient Chinese Make Contact With Native Americans?

Cat Jockey and Robert Baird:
I find your childish contention shocking and appalling.
You all need a time out.
Adult humans acting in this fashion rather than being graceful..:mad:

I don't care who started it, you all need to step back and think about how this posturing makes you look.

Argue facts not people:confused:
Actually @Cat Jockey has caught my attention with his posts. But I see how if one doesn't actually read through them, they might give the same initial impression as RB's. But the two actually come across differently IMO.

Actually @Cat Jockey has caught my attention with his posts. But I see how if one doesn't actually read through them, they might give the same initial impression as RB's. But the two actually come across differently IMO.

You got it in one Randall, I admit that I didn't read the posts because it appeared to be a spam war. I am going to read the entire thread from the beginning now. This has made me realise how much trust plays a role in what information I will look at (or not).

You meathheads have fun with yer circle jerk. I glanced at the frist sentence of Robert's saying something like Fomenko 'doesn't know' somehting or other, which is an ARROGANTLY IGNORANT statement from Bobby Boy, and the other meathead saying he did not read my well reasoned post because he thought it was 'spam war'

Circle Jerk away, dumbasses, I ain't settin' foot on this forum again - for it appears to be mostly populated with self-aggrandizing idiots ..

CJ is the only Circle Jerk - see his initials - LOL. He has constantly demonstrated he has Kasparov's mental issues as well. You might want to look up "Projection" in the Psychiatric Nosology under paranoia.

In reference to CJ saying Fomenko says Alchemy did not exist until the Dark Ages and his other crap about Plato which his own Wiki source; which he did not attribute properly - we have this most important factual book about why the historical inaccuracies exist in our history and reference to many more scholars picking up on things I wrote decades or at least 15 years ago. Atwill's video Know Rome - Know Jesus compiles many actual scholars who you can relax and listen to. The battle still goes on as Gnostic Christians can be found promoting Roman Gospel garbage - these are not Gnostics in the Hermetic (alchemic) - tradition - they are quisling sell outs

A brief summary of what is said by this author of the book 'Jesus' - which relates to Gnostic origins is this.

The early church destroyed and fought against any ideology it did not see fit to allow. The author admits this makes Irenaeus talking about Simon Magus who met Emperor Claudius a somewhat unreliable origin therefore. It makes it clear the Gnostics believed it took study and "Knowers" who studied to apprehend best what God is but that no human can apprehend this metaphysical reality.

I say Simon Magus was a Gaedhil and my books quote sources for this. A "Magus" is an alchemist or vice versa; and Hermes Trismegistus is part and parcel of what he studied. The Corpus Hermeticum is definitely part of the "Q" or Source of Grail lore and Gnosticism. This is part of the reason the Church tries to say alchemy and Magi like Mani and Simon are not in existence before Rome. Any idiot knows if you can obliterate all record of existence you will not have much to worry about from such sources. The Corpus includes writings on Magic (Majik) and the syncretic systems of Egypt at the time Tuthmosis amalgamated them all did as well. Imhotep of the Imhotep/Asklepios system which was called Thoth/Hermes in Rome was long before the date you often find academics saying Gnosticism existed. So you should know any person talking about Gospels having any little thing to do with Gnosticism is following Rome not Gnosis or Gnosticism.

This is a questioning approach to take in such discourse.

Since the Gnostics knew God was not something man could limit - did they have any reason to think Simon Magus or Jesus (a title - Iesa) were the "only begotten" or "immaculately conceived" as Plato supposedly was as well? Do you think people only recently learned how to think?

Any person in the family of Jesus, David and Solomon who was interested in knowledge was influenced by the Magi or the roots of Magianism such as taught by Abaris (Rabbi) the Druid who taught Pythagoras. You will find some authors say Pythagoras went to study with the Zoroastrians of the highest order but there is far more than that to know about what he learned and why he joined a Druid group in Marseilles. I only recently found an author saying that Pythagoras was initiated into Druidry; so it is not in my books. Clearly it is a confirmation of what I said in my books. As is the Know Rome - Know Jesus scholarship sometimes called Caesar's Messiah.

https://books.google.ca/books?id=gz_...ics%22&f=false

This is where you get the connection to alien theorists and money-grubbers in that group at the present day. Do not get me wrong - there are probably a million sentient lifeforms more advanced than humans. We are billions of years younger than other solar systems, and we have the needed water even on moons and many other places in our solar system. Also I accept contact can occur without physical space ship travel.

In the following link to photos and calculations regarding Yonaguni and nearby geoglyphs I note many errors.

1. The WWII attack on the Aleutians was a fake out or feint to draw the attention of Admiral Nimitz away from the invasion of Midway and what would have followed. You can see this in the movie with Glenn Ford taking over aircraft carrier ops from Robert Mitchum as Halsey.

2. The statement about a land corridor being closed across the Bering Strait is as bad as the Clovis theories almost. In the Riis-Wurm Ice Age era of 60,000 years ago the land bridge was there. I have also shown evidence of the Baidarka from Scientific American which demonstrates advanced boat designs including ivory bearings for weight distribution and catamaran hulls which were around in some form with outriggers going back over 150,000 years ago. Botany shows the Caroline Islanders travelled 1500 miles to bring flora and fauna to Hawaii that long ago. Genetics shows 70,000 years of continual human habitation on Vancouver Island and many other proofs under many headings here at W-M. Guidon's work ties in with Leakey at Barstow (200,000), Hueyatlaco is a little older and then you can argue about Acambaro. Check out Topper and even Dillehay - nope this is just alien theory nonsense! Yonaguni was part of the mainland for sure - and many other things are factual but the gist of it is not.

3. John Anthony West and the other people weighing in on this are a blight upon truth in league with the Bible Narrative Annunaki crap. The truth is these rocks are man made just like the ones off Cuba from around the same time. I also think the Ainu were in Peru before this and DNA proves they are throughout Polynesia as well. Kennewick Man is Ainu according to Chatters and others from far more reliable scientific backgrounds. They should be treated as frauds like Zahi Hawass who has been shown for the money grubbing jerk he was.

4. They should spell altar correctly or admit they are alters themselves. The idea that earth needed re-populating after the Ice Age is nonsense! People moved and did so for many Ice Ages and interstitiary or subdivisions known as Dryads. The need to re-populate after the Carolina Bays event of this era is real, but facts don't fit their agenda. Drugs are the source of insights being used by Hancock today. His shamans of the Amazon would help him understand how attunement lead to a lot of knowledge he does not grasp including what is covered in the next point.

5. They say: "The above photo shows a notch carved out of the hill right above the Yonaguni Structure. Could this have been a stairway leading down to the ceremonial location, or a harbor for a boat that would ferry people to the monument? Obviously this raises many interesting questions, not the least of which is; How did a 10,000 year old civilization know so much about the human reproductive process and what was the purpose of the ceremony."

I say how can people be so dense as to think it was not well known and maybe even more fully understood (leading to genetic cross-breeds now being proven). Churchward shows many urban sites like Pohnpei tie in with Tiahuanaco in the time before and during the eras they speak about.

6. They say: "Of course, there are years of scientific study, in many scientific fields, that this information opens up. It is not the intention of the Faram Foundation to circumvent any established scientific protocols, but to offer food for thought and discussion in an expeditious manner outside the normal, and often tedious, academic arena. All our work is copyrighted. However, anyone is free to develop our ideas past the stages that are offered in our articles in hope that some type of recognition will be given to the originators of the information. Even the information that we offer on our websites is available for broadcast in the media provided proper recognition is given as to where the information originated."

I say: They get in the way of real research and make a mockery of those who try to explain things with facts. By promoting Alien Theories as Hawass/Cayce allowed you get a majority of humanity thinking all such discourse is useless or a fraud.

http://www.yonaguni.ws/

Sardinia's castles in the era before Rome and as far back as the Hyksos rule in Egypt had cross bows and could defend every inch of the large island. No explanations forthcoming from academia. In fact you'll hear more about alien intervention than such facts. I say "pluck yew" (which is the derivation of the phrase often heard 'f*ck you') to those who think modern weapons up until the second world war were significantly better than the ancients.

"Its size suggests that it was one of the most powerful bows of its era. Historical texts indicate that its firing range could have been up to 2,600 feet, according to Huashang Newspaper, which is double the range of an assault rifle, which is about 1,300 feet.

Some historians believe that analysis of a number of historical texts shows that the crossbow was integral to several important military victories of the period."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/peop...-Warriors.html
The Phoenician ships which traveled the oceans of the whole world had windlass technology which I say lead to this crossbow technology.

You meathheads have fun with yer circle jerk. I glanced at the frist sentence of Robert's saying something like Fomenko 'doesn't know' somehting or other, which is an ARROGANTLY IGNORANT statement from Bobby Boy, and the other meathead saying he did not read my well reasoned post because he thought it was 'spam war'

Circle Jerk away, dumbasses, I ain't settin' foot on this forum again - for it appears to be mostly populated with self-aggrandizing idiots ..

Thank you you have saved me from wasting my time. Now I don't have to bother reading the rest of your posts. The above is sufficient. You have made it perfectly clear that you do not posses the maturity and intellect, let alone knowledge to support your assertions. My gut instinct was spot on.

Good luck peddling your "theory" *cough* on a more suitable forum.

As I am in a charitable mood I will give you a little advice: Becoming aggressive and disrespectful when people question your ideas, generally indicates weakness, and you sir are very aggressive and rude.

Trying to pretend that your post was well reasoned is laughable for example:

"And therein lies the truth, the part I bolded. Medieval. We do not know pretty much anything prior to about 1000 AD. All of these, umm, 'ancient' texts of folks like the Roman Historians just all suddenly appeared in the Middle Ages after being lost for centuries."

That is not well reasoned, it is just plain wrong.

The kindest thing I can say is: it might be a good idea to visit a few museums, but I suspect that you believe they are full of "fake" artifacts and all of the "Historians" are in on the "conspiracy".

Finally it is not to late to reconsider your leaving this forum, I am prepared to let bygones be bygones if you are.
But on the condition you attack what I say rather than, me or fellow members of the forum personally.

You got it in one Randall, I admit that I didn't read the posts because it appeared to be a spam war. I am going to read the entire thread from the beginning now. This has made me realise how much trust plays a role in what information I will look at (or not).
It's too bad this one got derailed. Oh well. It happens. It's hard not to respond to people who push your buttons on a forum. But that's the way it goes sometimes. Before that started I thought CJ's posts were actually quite interesting.

It's too bad this one got derailed. Oh well. It happens. It's hard not to respond to people who push your buttons on a forum. But that's the way it goes sometimes. Before that started I thought CJ's posts were actually quite interesting.

And yet, he was all along just what you can now easily see - and never was able to make sense of the theory or make a rational argument - and you Bought it.

Yes, I recall that kind 0f hypocrisy from earlier discourse.

It is fine to go with the herd or not appear to understand fully what one really has no interest in learning - in fact it is pretty much the norm in our society.

But to go along with a person saying Plato never existed and that person quotes Wiki about the person who he says concocted the whole of alchemy in medieval times - is a stretch, to say the least. I even think it encourages that demented kind of ego which allows much of our society to BELIEVE it is totally OK to believe myths are real and live like sheep in a Matrix made by Neoplatonic hierarchy.

Did you know Plato had the same myth built around him that another person did about 300 years later - who Empire built a huge control machine around? Yes, maybe it was just a flag being run up a flagpole to see how utterly easy it is to make yourself interpreters for GOD. He too was "immaculately conceived". Machiavelli ("appeals tyo base human urges") and Hobbes ("beast with red cheeks") took the social engineering tools to another level - and you wonder why MKUltra is allowed or NLP can get used in schools full of hypnotic triggers and memes.

I had to come back; I am getting tired of this:

Screen shot 2015-11-14 at 11.50.08 AM.png

and need to find the damn setting that says, "NO! Do NOT continue to fill up my inbox every time Bobby pontificates his Know-It-All-Ness about a several thousand page theory he is trying to close mindedly 'debunk'. Problem there is that Bobby is trying to debunk a theory he has NO UNDERSTANDING of - the mechanics of the theory, etc., consequently leaving him in a position of having NO CLUE as to what the hell he is pontificating about. And I very intentionally chose that word, pontificate, for that is indeed what you have been doing since your first reply to me - 'to express one's opinions in a way considered annoyingly pompous and dogmatic.' Lol.

Emphasis on annoying and pompous. Hell, emphasis on all three, actually, for you are quite dogmatically defending the Falsified Chronology. And your books on guys like Plato. Prove Plato existed when and where stated, Bobby. I triple dog dare ya. All you will have are written words - what I would suggest is disinfo. You think The Powers That Be in control at the time of the 'Renissaiance" and other things like Gutenberg's Press weren't fully aware of how that could be used against them? Or how they could use it against us? Do you think disinfo is some invention of the last century or two? Don't be silly. Information Age has been going on for centuries now ...

Lemme tell ya sumpin' Bobby. I don't know where you live now, but it looks like yer one of them Canuckers. Which is fine by me, I don't have any problem with my neighbors to the North. However, if you are still hanging out northeast of me, well, like I said, I don't care about yer books. I don't care that you wrote a book about the KGC, or anything else for that matter. You arrogantly think because you did, you automatically know more about that stuff than me. You also think you are proving to others that you know more about that stuff than me by talking about all of your 'books'.

Lol. Not all of my research has been done sitting on my ass. I have some boot leather and worn tread invovled, too. Come hang out in places like Colorado, with me, New Mexico, etc. - the SouthWest and West is KGC heaven (yes they were all over the US - out here it has a lot to do with time frames and westward expansion, and booming gold mines and industry, etc.).

And you know what all your books you think makes you a know-it-all and oh so naively convinced that you can say you know what was going on down here 1,000,000 years ago have probably NOT done for you?

They probably haven't gotten you contacted, privately by Secret Society members, like I have been, being passed information about treasure legends/sites. You probably haven't had to wonder how much of that is disinfo you have been passed versus helpful information. You probably haven't had extensive correspondence with someone with 30+ years into the treasure hunting game that told you towards the beginning of the correspondence, "Don't trust anyone you meet here. I should probably include myself in that. There, I said it." You probably haven't been subtly warned that your safety might come into jeopardy of you push too far into the Truth with some of this KGC/Treasure stuff and get too close to stuff. Y0u probably haven't been sent lapel pins in the mail and been told answers to specific questions one Secret Society Fella might ask to vet someone.

Have ya? Guess what, Bobby? I have. I was going to talk about some of that stuff here, but there is only one person, of the four that have jumped in this thread since I have posted, that seems to have an open, curious mind. That is obviously that UFOlogy cat. What's the point of me doing, when all you are going to do is F'UP a perfectly good thread with your meatheadness?

Now, off to find that don't email me every time Bobby hits the post reply button switch ...

Dear Cat Jockey and @Robert Baird after some consideration I decided to make a new thread regarding the falsification of History.
My intention is to diffuse the situation and move the discussion to a more suitable thread.
you can find it here: Ancient? history.

@Cat Jockey I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for my ignorance, I admit I was a wrong to critisise you without reading your posts, I was being closed minded and arrogant.

I have now read the entire thread, and can clearly see that you have put a lot of time and effort in to your research, as has Robert Baird. I am interested in learning more from both of you.

I would be grateful if you will participate in the new thread, I give my word that I will read all that is posted, I will not pretend that I will not ask seemingly simple questions, but I shall do so in the interest of gaining a better understanding of both of your positions.
I understand that all of the issues and ideas are very complex, but surely it is worth trying?
My only request is that we keep the discussion civil and polite, and take things slowly so that the average person can understand.

Best wishes, and I hope to see you all in the new thread.

Dear Han

That is amazing - a person who says he actually tried to inform himself. Very rare thing indeed - like common sense. If you quote anything I put here already and ask questions about further proofs or what you think does not fit your understanding of things - I will provide more. I have no interest in wasting time addressing theories a person cannot present without attacks when questioned - and who cannot provide evidence or reference without contradiction. I also have little interest in responding to mud-slinging lies and projected paranoia from others who do NOT read.

For example - in CJ's last post he made asinine comments about me being Canadian and for that reason HE has better insight. WHAT a nut!!

I get a US pension and I had accounts in the national parks and al over the American SW up to where he lives. I was recruited by people in secret societies since I was 15 - Knights Malta first. My last name is beyond any secret society , my given names are almost as relevant. I met people most people only hear about in the news - in the NE US forty years ago while promoting American cities for a company I owned. These were all top intellectuals and corporate PR people or higher.

I have over 100 threads at World-Mysteries which already address a lot more than you could read (addressing history and what secret societies do) in a month, and if you include all the free books (some of which I know you have not read in this thread - due to the time it would take) it would take many months at 4 hours a day. It took me more than that to compile those threads which are largely recent proofs of what I wrote in almost 100 books ten years ago. My work (unlike academia) is proven by every new discovery.

Lord Renfrew, Disney Professor of Archaeology at Cambridge University states:

"Archaeologists all over the world have realized that much of prehistory, as written in the existing textbooks, is inadequate. Some is quite simply wrong. What has come as a considerable shock, a development hardly foreseeable just a few years ago, is that prehistory, as we have learnt it is based upon several assumptions which can no longer be accepted as valid.."

We are not sure about many things at this juncture. The date of the Tarim Basin culture seems to have radio carbon dates as well as other data that could place it anywhere from before the Ice Age to 2000 B.C. The same can be said for many things in Peru.

Poverty Point might be the origin of the Iroquois that the Canadian Encyclopedia took all the way back to 4000 BC. but we have many experts who won't go further back than 1700 B.C. for this location. Thankfully Jennings is more in line with our proposed history that makes it a Stonehenge-era artifact when he says it does not fit in the Archaic Period. The matter of mounds that start in 5500 B.C. as burial chambers in L'Anse Amour certainly is in keeping with the New Grange complex that was used for more than funerary purposes. Mounds may have become Pyramids and certainly the Cahokia and Caral (Peru) pyramids were for more than funerary purposes.

Yonaguni has the base of a pyramid and people lived on it just as the Caral site people did near Lima. It may be as old as 17,000 years and is certainly over 9,000 years old as we will see in a later chapter. Dating games are frequent in the jungle of academics and the Pyramids in Egypt have been dated by the American Research Center in Egypt in ways the 'official' Egyptologists like Hawass are never reporting. The Pyramid known (falsely) as Cheops is 450 years older and even older than the step pyramid of Zoser according to their data. Subsequent to my original writing of this and other things castigating Hawass he was proven to be a fraud in league with Mubarak's sister. However, the academics still maintain many fictions including Mark Lehner who like Hawass was educated and supported by the Cayce Foundation.

The Olmec have been found in the Caribbean as far back as 5,000 B.C. even if they didn't build huge centers at that time. My research puts the earliest Mu people coming to Mayan lands around 6500 BC. and recent archaeology has found a site through satellite photos that dates to 400 BC. When I was there in 1993 the Mexican government was stating the Mayan civilization was not earlier than Christ and few if any remained. Despite all these differing dates you will be able to make decisions. Some of those decisions will reflect on the nature of the academic morass that gets funding from the people who are directing our beliefs. In the end we hope the newer technical equipment that Dr. Robins worked on at the Getty Institute in Santa Monica after writing his book The Secret Language of Stone, will enable more ancient dating just as Dr. Thorne's team has done with the Mungo Man and Nanking man. It was exciting to hear these biological remains can now be dated and analyzed to the extent that we now know Neanderthal had refined drugs 90,000 years ago. Just last year we have evidence of 2.4 million year old humans in a south China cave which I think I can tie in with the DNN - D'Ainu. The Ainu populated all of the Pacific including the west coasts of the Americas - long before Clovis . Africans were coming to South America 200,000 years ago if Guidon is correct. I have loads of proof for that era but it goes back a lot further if DNA forensics on the Human pubic lice are correct - 1.8 to 1.18 million years is when the American version diverged from the rest of that family which exist only on humans.

The ziggurats may be the source of the colloquial saying that has certain descriptions of excrement flowing downhill. The nobles certainly joined the priests near the top of these urban dwellings. Is there a greater library the world has ever known than the Great Pyramid at Giza, because of its mathematical and construction precision? The astronomical and other placements, such as being at the center of the earth's land masses; and then we should consider Time viewing and measurements of all variety are here as well.

There is so much to be learned from all these structures and the civilizations that lived on them and in some cases (Not Giza) used them to maintain the spirit of their departed loved ones. However, the following article from May 27, 2001 in the Toronto Star gives us insight into the way academia 'spins' the artifacts to make it seem they are finding things that add to their existing perception while fighting for their own personal glory rather than honoring the greats of human history.

The Mu and Mayan Connection

R Baird
If you are a student of reality you should know about good grace Or attributing things like not knowing how to read or not wanting to learn- because someone disagrees or you feel insulted.
If you aren't compelled to reply in a angry way, I will be impressed.

Reality for me has much to do with FACTS. Your comments are personal or ad hominem - - totally lacking in grace - learn to understand the language and comprehend what YOU do. Then quote facts or what another person says and make a reasoned argument.

On the other hand I do not care if you are impressed. You do care if people bow to your collective ignorance. Ignorance is what happens in absence of fact.

Reality for me has much to do with FACTS. Your comments are personal or ad hominem - - totally lacking in grace - learn to understand the language and comprehend what YOU do. Then quote facts or what another person says and make a reasoned argument.

On the other hand I do not care if you are impressed. You do care if people bow to your collective ignorance. Ignorance is what happens in absence of fact.
Baird you are seriously hostile.
Are you a telepath? You understand my mind enough to determine that my intention is to have 'people bow to my collective ignorance'?
I was giving you a chance to be decent instead of a complete jerk.

Don't worry about your hostility. You're too correct to have to worry about being a good chap.

I pointed out that you and another poster were acting like children. You took offense. Taking umbrage over such a comment doesn't indicate that you're very sound.

graceful
[greys-fuh l]

adjective
characterized by elegance orbeauty of form, manner,movement, or speech; e
Dear F

So which is it. Not enough arguing facts or is it that YOU cannot read (to actually read requires comprehension - not seeing words you cannot contextually grasp) and have nothing to add?

Do not read or attempt to learn it might indeed cause you confusion as you exhibit.

I took CJ to task and proved his own words and quotes say things that conflict and his denial of the existence of Plato or the rest of his crap is NONsense - not worth further reflection or walls of text.

He would be a good person to interview in the programs here - so would Walt Willis and his guru (now dead) who held conventions in the desert near Inyo for over two decades selling the same shite all over this site.

FACTS!!!!!????

You would not know them if they bit you in the ass!

Yeah you're an exemplar of the truth.

How about this elegant statement:

CJ is the only Circle Jerk - see his initials - LOL. He has constantly demonstrated he has Kasparov's mental issues as well. You might want to look up "Projection" in the Psychiatric Nosology under paranoia.

I called the exchange between CJ and RB childish. Yeah, look what happened.

Last edited:
Back