• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Did Someone Die in Your Home?

My cottage was built in 1747. I expect dozens of folks have died in it, and have been born, and sadly probably occasionally both at the same time.

Will the 'Died in the House' team come to the UK? As far as I can tell there are no ghosts, but that shouldn't be a problem for any team that wants to 'find' some. Perhaps a haunted house should sell for a premium, say between 5 and 20 per cent extra depending on level of activity?

Anyway, surely any house over 40 years old has had people die in it, before the days when most people died in hospital. Is having someone die in a house a problem and if so why?

I think I've missed something here...

Ian

Last edited:
Back